July pickups - foals are all grown up!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Re: July pickups - foals are all grown up!

Post by Jaes »

WOW

SUSHI THEY ARE GORGEOUS
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Re: July pickups - foals are all grown up!

Post by Yuiven »

Woooow! *o* It's great to see the foals all grown up. My, my, my, did they ever turn out to be spectacular!

What a beautiful feisty girl! She has truly captured my heart! If that Sa'krien wasn't already mine I'd be telling you that I'm stealing her! lol As a foal, she was trying to be threatening but failed adorably, as Celestial had stated. Now that she's matured, 633 is proving herself to be just as dangerous as Scythe, which is her birthright. The angle of the face is almost ominous at first glance, but the more you look at her, the more you see that little smirk. If she is smiling at you like that, then you better run like heck, and get far, far away. o_o 633's colours and markings are a marvellous blend of both parents; she has become her fathe'rs daughter, yet she is still of her mother's blood. On that note, I think it’s an endearing tribute to Regrets that she wears flowers in her tail. <3

Thank you Sushi! Thank you Xenon! Thank you CosmicDragon! Thank you Raenia!

Look at Harroway's Northern, she's lovely; the colours explode into a rainbow of pastels, and the daisy behind her ear is a perfect touch- she needs nothing more to enhance her fluffy beauty. I was really anticipating seeing Puuka's Samanayr colt all grown up, and he definitely doesn't disappoint here! The cute little foal grew into a magnificent stallion! Incredible is the only word that I could think of to describe Orasteele's Mystic. By all appearances, she seems fearsome but the alarmed expression betrays her. I also love how the effect of the scaled skin makes her look like she's glittering with raw firepower.

Holy! Britain's Sa'grisayr grew up to be a downright gorgeous lady! She's even prettier than I imagined she would become. From the manner of her stance, it's as if she thinks she's too good for everything, but isn't a snob about it. Nako's Samanayr mare is a total sweetheart! <3 And I say again that I love how the bright shades of yellow and the dusky tones of tan mix together to make Nighthenge's Desert Mystic’s colouration similar to grains of sand, now with more than just hints of blue, teal and white! The kaleidoscopic colours on NightFlyer's Samanayr mare look pretty! They're not so in-your-face, rather the strategic interlacing of bold and subtle hues are easy on the eyes. They also create nice textures as in her wings, for an example. Oh, Reach of Mountain Skies' "mask" continues to be passed down through her descendents!

I am running out of descriptive words to express the sheer awesomeness in this group, so I am just going sit here and stare at them now. *_* Amazing work overall, Sushi!