December pickups - the gift-o-rama Sams!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

December pickups - the gift-o-rama Sams!

Post by Sushidragon »

Yay, I can finally share them XD These guys were all done during last month's NaNoSamMo! My original goal was to do one of each species but there's, uh, more species than I thought.. so I did one of most species!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And a little filly who was a paid gift :D

Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: December pickups - the gift-o-rama Sams!

Post by silvermoondragon »

They are so awesome! I think my favourites are the misery with her lovely fluffy mane, the cute little clownfish aquatic, and my beautiful and perky Illiayr girl! It's also nice to see another Shifter.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*stares*

*STARES*

*EEEEs!*

Perfect way to end the semester! (just got done with finals XD)

They look amazing Sushi! The filly is just too cute, Dart's pose reminds me of one of my cats, and just gah. They're all fantastic! Brain's gone dead now.

*continues to squibble and squee over her girl*
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Wow those are all so gorgeous! Congrats to everyone! I am very jealous! :D <33333

Love the art sushi, again, you outdid yourself! <33
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I already made little comments on all of them, but let me just say again I ADORE these guys, I can't wait to see their songs and their foals of the future! It's so awesome to see all these new ones! And we have all those tokens floating around... I'm sure there's many more to come!

AMAZING job Sushi! XD Enjoy your vacation!

I would be jealous, but... its the holidays, goodwill to all! XD Just kidding (about being jealous) I'm happy for all!
Signature under construction!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Sushi, if you would be willing to post traits for everyone then I'll get 'em into the database. <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

This should be all of the traits :D

826 - Pure Black Eyes, Beak, Kirin Horn, Double Horns, Feather Crest, Leonine Mane, Feathered Tail, Abbreviated Wings (feathered), Talons, Kirin Scales
827 - Beak, Maneless, Feathered Wings, Talons, Paws, Fluffy, Feline Tail
828 - Mini, Nose Horn, Single Horn, Spine Mane, Body Spines, Clawed Paws, Bipedular, Draconic Tail
832 - Back Mane, Head Wings (faery), Posterior Wings (faery)
833 - Mystic Strands, Gems, Curled Tail
834 - Double Wings (faery), Upright Ears, Pure Black Eyes, Head Mane, Solid Hooves, Tufted Tail, Ginglymus Tufts
835 - Head Wings (feathered), Feather Crest, Beak, Solid Eyes, Feather Coat, Wyvern (giant feathered), Feathered Tail, Talons, Rear Wyvern (feathered), Vestigial Wings (feathered)
836 - Mane Strand, Talons, Chin Beard, Ankle Wings (feathered)
838 - Pudgy, Ram Horns, Posterior Wings (draconic), Otter Tail, Velveted Fur, Flippers
839 - Long Horns, Head Mane, Hooks, Prehensile Tail
841 - Feline Tail, Faery Wings, Tuftless, Bone Crest, Large Ears, Maneless
842 - Encrusted, Fins, Fin Ears, Hairless, Finned Tail
843 - Stellar Crown, Solid Eyes
844 - Integrated, Folded Ears, Horn Nubs
845 - Mini, Furred Antennae, Fan Tail, Faery Wings, Talons, Large Ears
847 - Bioluminescence, Solid Eyes, Flexible Spines, Tufted Tail, Bat Ears
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Mist is practically my conglomeration of favorite sam traits EVER. Seriously, giant wings and vestigal wings? Pure love. Oh so much love.

Everyone else is gorgeous too; Cheshire's Kirin Sa'grisayr - man, he's a looker! So bright and dapper, and that MANE on Ogre's Misery! And ears! Even the glower can't overcome the sheer gorgeous lucisiousness of her 'do, heh, Pooka's little mini raptor Sam is a hoot (and I'll be keeping an eye out below my knees, she looks like an ankle biter to be sure), and Lv's undulating Sibyl is a dream. So lovely. And of course, that eye-blinding bright Northern Aquatic boy. :D He's smashing! I wonder how the otherwise demure & muted ladies N.Aquatics took to him, I'll bet he was quite the rock star to them, haha!

Really tho - so much love! Thanks so much for doing this Sushi, I know it was a good lot of work! Gorgeous, gorgeous work - I know we appreciate it tho! <3 <3 <3
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Holy wow what a gorgeous collection of Christmas sams. I don't think I can describe how amazing all of these are. Chesire's kirin is lovely with those bold colors and I'm totally in love with Soli's snow leopard Northern. She's absolutely gorgeous and reminds me so much of the two I used to work with. Pinnacle is such a spunky thing, I really hope we'll get to see more of her personality in the future. The mane on Ogre's Misery is stunning, those colors are just beautiful. I sop wish I had a mare that would look good with Trespass. What a handsome stallion and those wings - so pretty. Lullaby and Prize have just lovely natural colors and Sibyl is just too pretty for words. Her pose is so dynamic. And we get to see a new Shifter, Aquatic, Integrated and Illyiar all in one go. I love when some of the rarer species make an appearance. And lastly Dart, what a cutie! Something about her reminds me of hummingbirds.

And Del I'm totally PMing you about Mist.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage