May pickups!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

May pickups!

Post by Sushidragon »

I need to start making pickup posts again XD I like being able to see all the Sams from the month in one place!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

4 of the 5 customs had large wings! XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Re: May pickups!

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Wooo! Lots of pretties!

Blue's Elemental girl is so cute! Can definitely see her grandsire in there! Loving Ori's little mini Healer, as I stated in the customs thread XD And my sexy boy! *squishes him* Silver's stallion is so cool! Albatross mimic, yes? Jenn's Healer is just wow!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oooh, yes, it is nice to be able to browse them all! So many pretties! And you see some you missed in the threads... Moon and Chase I don't recall, but they are lovely! Chase looks like she wants someone to kiss her boo-boo and make it all better, and those feathers are delightful!

Oh my...little Healer feels sort of left out now...all the rest get giant wings and she's thoroughly grounded... But I love her anyways!

And Searing, Hiss, and Gyre are stunned by the twist their family has taken. A little aquatic boy and now two generations of Water Elementals...out of what is essentially a desert Song for all that the mare isn't actually a desert Sam. That is a gorgeous lady! Definitely got Fathom's glittery fins there, and lovely stripes from grampa's side!

Ooh, albatross! That is a lovely mimic, and his huge wings definitely steal the show! And Jenn's Healer is lovely in her muted hues, very restful and peaceful looking!

Y'know...just looking at Healer names, they tend to sound a bit...almost depressing. Lost Souls, Surrendered Hopes, going to the database we find Shattered Spirits and Ruined Lives... But really they're all very positive once you put the twist on them that these are things they have set out to mend and remove from the world, not things that they themselves represent.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I had seen Chase and Moon before… They’re both so lovely! I love the cool colors of moon with her spiky traits, and Chase’s runner-like colors, and all the feathers! And the only one I haven’t seen of the customs is Jenn’s… wow, she’s beautiful! All those little markings and beads, such fine detail, you’re so good at these Sushi!

XD Wanderer… he’s just amusing.

Also, nice point about the Healers Ori! I hadn't noticed that before! Your little healer is adorable <3
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

LvSoulFriend wrote:Albatross mimic, yes?
Why yes yes he is an albatross mimic! Seren says I have an obsession with the mimics XD

And for Origami, his wings are his show stealers XD they were the thing I was most excited about when I thought him out I think... XD

Besides that, I do love what this month has had so far, the customs look brilliant (all those Healers, Lady Elemental and mister Mystic, soo beautiful and handsome!) but so does the others in comparison! Now I gotta say I do love Willow's Frolic... she's just so cute XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

WOW!!!!

JUST WOW! D: I am speechless :3 So gorgeous ^^
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

It's mingboggling how even after all this time each and ever Sam is so unique. It's not just the traits, its the poses, and colours, and expressions that go with them!
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage