February pickups - all of the foals are grown!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: February pickups - all of the foals are here!

Post by Jennalyn »

Man, waiting until Wednesday (tomorrow!!!) for the paid foal adults has never been so DIFFICULT before! o__o
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Lol Jenn, I'm all antsy-pantsy myself. I wonder if the non-paid ones will grow tomorrow too or if they won't be until Friday... I don't know if I can wait that long!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I don't know if I can wait that long either! Lol xD So antsy for the prettyyyyy.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D Im so excited for you all!!!! To see these babies is going to be a sheer joy! xD So exciting... eeeeeeee
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

*excitedly dittos everything Rikku said* XD XD this is exciting (though for owners I'm sure it is more so XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

A day late for the paid foals and a day early for the remaining foals :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Since we all know how much fun Photobucket can be, if you can't see an adult image after refreshing, I've temporarily uploaded copies of all of the images. Just add -1 to the filename (eg 1133-1.png) to see.

Foal notes!

1134 - Bony Crest from the Dinosaur Cookie!

1135 - Scythe Claws from the Dinosaur Cookie!

1136 - Seraphim (vestigial faery wings) from the Candy Cane Cookie!

1137 - Multiple Horns from the Candy Cane Cookie and a Kreenasa Dragonet!

1140 - Brown Solid Hooves from the Heart Chocolates!

1141 - Black, white, and brown Fancy Feathers from the Heart Chocolates, and a Kreenasa Dragonet!

1142 - Random mutation, Large Hooves!

1143 - Rainbow Scales from the Heart Chocolates, and species Aquatic from the modiems!

1144 - Long Hooves from modiems!

1145 - Nose Horn from modiems and random mutation, Ignis!

1147 - Species Misery from the modiems! Usually non-Elemental offspring of Elementals are regular Samanayrs, but as she's required to live in water she's considered an Aquatic instead.

1148 - Looks like that little hovery rock 'familiar' is very eager to be inherited :D

1149 - Random mutation, Talons!

1150 & 1151 - Funnily enough they ended up rolling almost the exact same traits XD They're both Flight Elementals. They have the ability to levitate, like Air Elementals, but also have an innate understanding of the air, air currents, weather, etc. Unlike Air Elementals they also have the ability to give other creatures and objects (no larger than they are) the gift of flight/levitation for a short period of time (an hour or less), once a day or so.

I think that's everything, although I also think I might have missed a random mutation somewhere in there, so if you think your Sam has a weird trait that's probably it XD

You have a week to name your Sam, and I'll name any unnamed Sams when the week is up! So if you want me to name your Sam all you need to do it wait :D

Enjoy!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Re: February pickups - all of the foals are grown!

Post by Jennalyn »

Speechless. I will comment coherently later.

I have fallen in love with the mare from my pairing. Janalee, her incredibly handsome brother is yours. Please feel free to PM me if you wish to plot names.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Dat Aquatic Misery. Always my favorite XD Jaes aquatic is great, and Puuka's healer I like - Jennalyn, your's look great XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

*STARES* This group is just gorgeous. Those colors, those traits, those species! I want to take them all! ...But I'll be content with my unbearably awesome aquatic. XD Eeee I love her tail and her scales!
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I think all the gorgeous just broke my Firefox.

My Misery... I can't even. I will try to come up with a name that does her justice, but I don't know if I'm up to the task. If anyone else has ideas, please feel free to share, because right now I'm just totally at a loss here.

*goes back to staring*
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Misery of the Deepest Trenches! XD Misery of the Sunlit Waters, Misery of the Underwater World/Spectrum's ...I can think of more XD XD
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Eee!! *dances* Thanks so, so much again Jenn! I'd been secretly hoping to get a Sam with Scythe Claws for a while- and then to have him be a New Fables foal! :D I'm loving both of their colors so much, and the fact that the necklace passed down, and...just, everything. *grins* And once I can think coherently again, I'll definitely pm you about a name for him!
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

I can't believe I never said anything about the grown foals.I guess I just didn't know what to say! lol
They are all so beautiful!
I'm so excited about two of my mares becoming mothers of twins! (And this is Healer's second set! yay!)
My two girls are so pretty! I love how they took so much of their dad's rainbow, and it's mixed with the rich and blue purple from their mom. I love their rainbow eyes! I think the healer is my favorite of the two, because she inherited just about every trait that I really wanted to see passed down. Rainbow flexible spines! Bat ears! Gems! Her face just makes me giggle, she's holding a stick. xD
Her sister looks so much calmer and I love that about her. They have such different personalities. Her fancy feathers look so lovely on her and she got that beautiful pattern on her front legs that I adore, and a dragonet! Her dad must have thought she'd need a friend for when her sister is traveling. She seems so shy and fragile.

I just love them! :D
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

I saw the little orb thingy with 1148 and sure enough, another generation added to my Journey of the North Star family tree!! (well, it starts technically with Polaris *g*). I love those little orbs ^_____^
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage