September pickups!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Re: September pickups!

Post by Harroway »

Congrats everybody!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Oh wow, these guys are absolutely incredible! My favorite is probably a tie between Spark and Calling. So much love for the colors, the poses, the traits... eee. Veil's hair is precious, Strike's pose is wicked, Impressions's colors and patterns have me drooling, and Poison's mug is so adorably dissatisfied. Peace looks like a classy sort of lady and Meditation's colors are so vibrant.

If any of you guys want help finding a place in the world for your pretties, or just some neat options, LvSoulFriend and I still have matchmaker threads in the Sam discussion forum. ^_^
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

Oohhh, those are all so gorgeous!! <3 Meditation's colouring is just so smooth and eye-catching. xD Veil is super cute, though, and you just have to love poison spurs. xD Peace is very handsome and makes me think of dryads. xD;; Poison's colouring is very nice in its simplicity, though he looks so angry about it. xD Calling is absolutely adorable! It looks like she's trying to hide behind her tail. Spark and Impression both have beautiful colour schemes. <333 Very lovely batch!

And that's the end of sera's brainpower for the day. xD;
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Eeee! :D Poison is so cool!! I finally have an angry character I can mess with... Eeeexcellent. -plots- He is so cranky looking. <3
Also... He likes Strike. >.> Alot. Mmm.
Big congrats to everyone!!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
MadMooCow
Yearling
Yearling

Post by MadMooCow »

*flail* Thank you so much, Sushi! He's brilliant!

This batch was a very colourful lot. All are stunning. :D
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Ooh, they're lovely! Congrats guys! I love Veil's pose and Impression's bright colors. And the contrast of Spark's black and white body against his colorful fins and hair? Lovely! They're all lovely...but I think those three are my favorites.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Wowie zowie! Congrats everyone! I think I like Strike the best, she looks so ANGRY. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that raised hoof! :)
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Oh wow! So many beautiful Sams! The customs are beautiful! I just love the giant ears on Trevenna's mini! XD And the way that Jenn's misery grew is stunning! Her image suits her personality! Koi is quite the handsome young man! I love the way the leonine mane looks on an aquatic! Congrats Xenon on getting Scythe! He looks just like your image of him!

The two for PI are beautiful! *steals the rainbow lam*

*scrolls on down*
Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! I just love my semi-custom boy! He's perfect, and really brought up my day! Congrats to all the other winners! I think they are all stunning! Veil's crimped mane is adorable. I love Strike's pose and think that she and Poison would go well together! Peace makes me think of a woodland nymph! Nice work Sushi!
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Oh wow, these guys are great! Secretly, I'm kinda glad I don't have to worry about fitting another sam into my avatar quite yet...

Meditation is gorgeous, if you don't have any plans for her Sunblind, I'm sure Blue would be interested in her! Veil has lovely hair, Strike looks like she's about to strike, I just love Peace's colours, Poison looks very prickly, Calling looks very shy but her tail is awesome, Spark is so pretty with his fin wings, and Impression is so pretty with her lovely feather mane.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

OOOooooooooooooooooo They are so cute!!! Congrats guys!!! :D *sneaks and takes dem all and runs fast like bunny!* :3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

Wow, so many! Congratulations, everyone! I think Peace of the Shaded Woods is definitely my favorite.
Kendarath
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Kendarath »

:O *expires*

This is what happens when I let myself get bogged down with stupid work. My beautiful mare has been sitting here waiting to make my day better and I never came 'round to see her. She is just... wow. I love her so much Sushi, thank you. :) Wow, I'm so excited to have my first Sam. :D
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Congratulations to the winners of September's Semi-Custom Draw! I'm sorry I didn't comment sooner. The alert had slipped through the cracks in my inbox, so I didn't get to see until now. You really outdid yourself, Sushi! Every single Samanayr looks marvellous! :D
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Haven't been able to stop by much lately but I'm so happy I was able to get into the September draw since Meditation is soooo lovely! You picked a perfect shade of blue. XD
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage