January breedings - the foals have grown!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

January breedings - the foals have grown!

Post by Sushidragon »

It's been a fun week of cute and cuddly foals, but it's time for them to become adults!

This time around, owners are allowed to name their own foals :D When coming up with a name, please don't forget the Samanayr naming rules - all Samanayr names are in the format of "Something of the Something Something" Some examples are Glint of the Ice Prism, Fading of Summer Skies, or Glory of the Brilliant Sun.

When you've come up with a name for your foal, please send me a PM with the subject "Samanayr naming" - in the PM, please include the Sam's ID and the name you've come up with for it. You have one week to let me know the name for your Samanayr - once a week has passed, I'll be naming all of the remaining unnamed Sams :D

If you're having trouble seeing the adult images, I've uploaded temporary copies of all of the adult images. If a Sam's stuck in the foal stage and you'd like to see the adult stage, just add "-1" to the filename. So for example, instead of:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/s ... 50/501.png

You'd use:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/s ... /501-1.png

I hope that helps, I know Photobucket can be difficult XD

And here they are!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: Foal pickup - January breedings!

Post by silvermoondragon »

eeeeeeee!!! so cute!!! oooh!!!! I spy a shifter!
Tervenna
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Tervenna »

As posted on PI - Eeeee! Shifter baby :D

*does happy dance*
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

D'AWWWWW dookit all the little babies!! Goodness, they're all painfully cute, aren't they? X3 I... Scythe's little girl... She's terrifyingly cute. That huge eye! The little fluffs of mane! RED TOESIES. AHHH. -turns into a gibbering pile of mush-

...ahem. All the others are looking delightful as well. I love the traces of their parents that can be seen in 'em even now! Eeee, a little Shifter!! Northern puffballs! Sleek Deserts! And so much love for the Aquatics. All of them. Tubby little fishies, especially the Northern Aquatic... X3

Though... 503's cert seems to be a little off, unless Scythe did something really weird... XDDD
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

OMG They are all sooo cute!!

My desert mystic boy is getting to be quite the productive sire! And I think I see little wings on one of them and horn nubs on the other? So cute!!
And Shifter finally had his first foals, and one a shifter herself to boot!!

So many wonderful foals! Congrats to the new owners and new parents as well!!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Yep, the first bred Shifter.. but it looks like her sister's giving her some trouble with her hair XD What a meanie!

@Echos - Yeah, I made a mistake with 503's cert, try refreshing and it should show up correctly XD

For your 502, I put some thought into what the personality of a foal growing up in her particular environment would be.. I hope you're happy with how I ended up going with it :D

@Orasteele - Mystic's foals had the Christmas Tree Cookie item used on them, and although it would have been funny for a Desert to have the 'fluffy' trait, they ended up with traits that make a bit more sense for their species XD Darn random!
Image Image

Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Ah!! Gotcha! All of them are just too cute! You did so good Sushi, and I can't wait to see them all grown up with names too!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Cuties! Which pair was the natural twins Sushi?
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Abbeyinc's northern fillies are the natural twins. Oh and her certs showing up correctly now sushi :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Oh man, there are so many foals I'd love to walk off with in this batch... ^_^ Great job on all of them, congrats to all the lucky owners!
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Sushi - If anything, that just makes me even more excited. XD Poor little thing, she certainly would have quite the strange home life, wouldn't she? Ahhh! So excited to see her all grown up! XD <33
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oooh, just look at all the cuties! From adorable puffballs of northerns to an adorably sleek little aquatic! And desert baabies too! The green one looks a little annoyed at her sister... Aww...poor Shifter baby...her sister stands on her hair with the most innocent, 'who me?' expression on her face! And such a pudgy little kirin hybrid! I wonder what the Elemental will be...water maybe/ Looks like fins. But the spines make her look like ice. 501 has the biggest, pointiest little hooves I've ever seen!

I can't wait to see them all grow up and show their colors! Quite a white little batch of foals, but I know there's some amazing colors and patterns out there just waiting to be revealed!

Congrats everyone, they're all darling! Rolly polly babies!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
zeigfreid
Yearling
Yearling
Favorite Sam species: Elemental

Post by zeigfreid »

Hi

Om om om. My cute little green ball is just bobbing along in the norther sea. kkkk! That's sooooo cute.

Man, I'd never actually seen the baby sams before: they are really cute. I love the giant eyes. Some of them look really good like that. In particular I love 491 because she looks like a bunch of toes; 497 because she is an elemental and I am enchanted by her parents. 502 is awesome. 503 is looking up and swimming down!

kkkkk I'm loving it!

z.
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

How cute! I'm so excited to see what sort of lovelies this batch grows up to be! I'm VERY interested to see what element little 497 is going to be!

Also, question for you Sushi - since Sibyls became a real species, should 495 be a Lamanayr-Sibyl hybrid? Just curious!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

I was thinking about the Sibyl hybrid thing too...and I decided that they are probably like Mystics and Miseries where you either are, or you aren't. No Mystic hybrids, no Misery hybrids, and probably no Sibyl hybrids...
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Harroway
Painter

Post by Harroway »

That's true. I didn't think of that. :lol: Truth be told, my brain is so dead right now that I'm surprised I can type a coherent sentence. :)
Rynnie
Samanayr Stalker and Fangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystery, Desert, Shifter & Kodyla

Post by Rynnie »

*dances* Glorious! You made my birthday special, however unintentional. Thank you, Sushi! <3
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

I do love this batch :D So cute - I've decided that the baby NAquatic reminds me of a tadpole. A super CUTE tadpole, but definitely a tadpole, hee hee. Although I'm betting dollars to donuts that's a unicorn horn on it's head, courtesy of mama - a dangerous tadpole to boot, apparently!

As for the desert twins - hee hee... I'll admit I was almost sort of hoping for a fluffy desert Sam - but all the other traits looked like fun too. I'm excited it looks like they both got seperate ones ... and of course I still have ooooone cookie left, so who knows what could happen! :D
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Post by sera »

Aaaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!! The pudgy cuteness of this batch just makes me want to squeeze little cheeks and feets and poke those round little tummies. x3 i'm super excited to see them grow, but these foals are ssssoooo adorable! =3
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

*dead of cuteness*

Poodgy little adorable AMG.

As cute as they are, now I can't wait to see Beat's newest daughter all grown up! And yes, she's going to be a water elemental. I've coveted one ever since I first saw Torrent!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

And just to throw that out there, Asara. And other owners of soon-to-be Aquatic mares. <3 Koi still has one spot left in his little watery Song.

The babies are amazing. If I had the eloquence right now, I'd was poetic. Sadly, I'm feeling rather pooped and can't managed. So I'm just going to say that they're awesome and they rock my socks.
Harroway
Painter

Post by Harroway »

AsaraDragon wrote:*dead of cuteness*

Poodgy little adorable AMG.

As cute as they are, now I can't wait to see Beat's newest daughter all grown up! And yes, she's going to be a water elemental. I've coveted one ever since I first saw Torrent!

AHHH Scatter and Beat made a water elemental? SQUEE!

Scatter: *smirk of approval* :mrgreen:
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

-is so proud of her little Regrets- :D You has a daughter, baby!
Regrets: -blinks confusedly- Wouldn't I have to be in a song to have a baby?
... You are in a song, honey.
Regrets: -blinks again- Oh. Do I know him? -looks worried-
... -quietly walks off to bash head against wall- >.<;;

Yep. I most definitely feel sorry for the foal. At least she's a filly, if it'd been a colt Scythe might've been jealous of all the time it would spend with Regrets. ;)
Also... OMGOSH CUTE PLUNGExSIBYL BABEH. <333 Plunge is such a blissful father.
Plunge: -is in a corner cooing over the foal- 8D

Congrats everyone!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

@Harroway - Yep! Beat is a little bemused. I think next time I use her for a breeding I'll do it modiem-free, after all, now both of her babies have been a little... different!

*peers at ID numbers*

Wow... we just finished the RP for #400. and we're past #500 already??!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thank you so much for the comments :D I'm glad you're enjoying the foal-ness!

@Origami_Dragon - Yeah, they all look pretty white right now, but I'd say there's only a couple who are all or mostly white XD Very wintery, though!

@zeigfreid - Your foal is so round, I wonder if she's even able to propell herself forward under her own power.. XD

@Harroway - What Origami_Dragon said, like Mystics, a Sam either is or isn't a Sibyl - no hybrids :O

@CosmicDragon - Aww, poor Regrets XD; Well, hopefully she'll enjoy having a foal around..

@AsaraDragon - Yeah, this nudged us over 500! Wow XD Now to figure out what to do for #500!
Image Image