February pickups!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: February pickups!

Post by silvermoondragon »

well, there's always the underground tunnel that Wave came through, I mean if it goes to one oasis, it could go to other oases... They could meet her in there if you want, it's up to you.
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

Ori, your girl just totally reversed my opinion of aquatics. @.@ She's AMAZING.

And EEE SA'GRISAYR.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Two more customs finished today, and both elementals - a water elemental and an ice elemental :D

Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

As I said in the chat... these two are awesome!!!!
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Hooooooooooooooooooooly crap.

WANT.

Steele and Saiki - VERY NICE. Love Fathom's colors and Chill is just so, well, chilly! They look fantastic and I LOVE the coloration on the two of them! The traits are so amazing too, and now I want a custom slot that much more. o_o
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! He's so perfect Sushi! I just love his smug expression too!

And that Ice elemental is awesome! Northern ladies better watch out!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Fathom is just...amazing! Stunning! Gorgeous! I love how the sparklies on his fins give the appearance of a rough texture to it almost! And the purple, and the massively fancy fins! Watch out Aquatics, a new boy's come to play! Major congrats on him Steele! I can't wait to see what you're going to do with him!

And look at those massive frosty horns on Chill! He's a living icicle practically! Brrrr! Congrats Saiki! He looks almost like he could be a Norther's worst nightmare, the living personification of winter coming after them.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I've said it on PI, and I'll say it again. Those two are AWESOME! 8D Major congrats to you two!
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Wow...just, wow. *desperately wishes she had an aquatic mare of some sort to throw at Fathom* XD
Between Kodyla foals, an Aquatic Desert Mystic, and the stunning Elementals, February is proving to be an absolutely fantastic month for pickups. Congrats to everyone who has been lucky enough to get one so far! ^^
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

Oh Ora! I'm utterly in love with Fathom!
Chill is amazing too! :D

Wonderful job Sushi! <33
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Heeee! Thank you! I just love him sooo much!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

The last two paid customs, whoo :D

Image Image
Image Image

silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

oooh.... pretty! I love that northern aboreal's colours and pattern, and Madness's paws are just wonderful!
Raenia
Silence of Uncertain Cause

Post by Raenia »

Aw, Madness is adorable, with those huge eyes and gangly limbs. Quirk's patterns are lovely, and so fluffy! I love her name, too, just perfect.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

Awh gawd, Madness is so cute!!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

I said it on PI but March is simply adorable and Quirk is such a lovely, unique girl. Though I can't image what sort of life she must lead what with there being so few trees in the North and it being so hot in the jungles with all that fur.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oooh, bunny Sam! Love those huge ears! Such a pretty boy! Looks like the March Hare showed up just a tad early! Guess he wants to be allllll ready for when March arrives!

And Quirk is adorable! I love the swirly tribal patterns on her back, and that huge, fluffy tail! I still say those hooks would make good ice picks too. Such a lovely base color!

Congrats you two! Lovely Sams!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Madness is soooo adorable! Gah!! Look at those ears! XD!!

And Quirk is a cutie! I just love the patterns on her fur! I take it she is an evergreen aboreal!
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Wow, I am amazed! *_* You really outdid yourself, Sushi!

Fire and Water, a mix of two opposing forces in the universe, might've been viewed as a blasphemy of heat and bright in an oceanic environment of cool and dim, but they unify perfectly in Origami_Dragon's Desert Aquatic Mystic Mare. So fluid, so smooth, so vibrant! I love how the tufts of her mystic strands resemble little flames. Quite appropriate for her element. This beautiful girl not only has the looks, to top it all off, she's got the courage and skills to survive in a harsh environment! While the beta fish is cute and sweet with his owner.

The Sa'grisayr stallion conjures a delightfully wicked image of a vulture when I look at him- the fierce expression, the sharp claws flexed with every intention to kill. And the neutral colour scheme of ash, white and ebony makes the red stand out, almost like fresh blood. I am firmly of the same opinion as the other commenters that there must be some Sa'krien coursing in his veins.

Whoa... this Water Elemental is impressive! Fathom is well-built with such a powerful physique and an array of fins. Rich, deep shades of purple, with patches of blue, plus yellow and red stripes help personify the concept of based on his name. And he has just the right amount of sparkles without looking girly. He's a total stud! <3

Brrr, looking at the Ice Elemental sends a chill down my spine! Hehe Sorry, I couldn't resist. XD But seriously, Chill is like ice: silent, handsome, and refreshing, but also sharp and deadly, especially with those massive ox horns and icicles jutting out of his body.

Madness of the March Hare is cute and cuddly with those long ears, little stubby tail and big dark eyes that could melt your heart! He is also a superb animal mimic. If his certificate didn't state that he was a Samanayr, I would've easily mistaken him as an actual rabbit. o_o Well done!

Aww, Quirk of the Confused Tropics is so pretty! The chain of flowers around her neck lends her looks an ingenuous air. And the white tribal markings put here and there throughout her fluffy teal fur bring to mind more of the bold shapes and flowing lines always seen in the simple, powerful, nonetheless beautiful designs of Kenojuak Ashevak (a pioneer of modern Inuit art).

Seeing these Samanayrs makes me more determined to grab a custom slot now. Congratulations everybody!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Here's the Samanayrs from this month's custom draw! Congrats to PoisonedPromise, Tasmen, Puuka, Yuiven, and silvermoondragon!

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Congrats you guys! Some lovely colorful Northerns I see! And I love the green touches on Gleam. And such lovely energy for Fisher! I think she's my favorite of the bunch with her gorgeous feathers tucked into her hair! Glimmer looks like she has a bit of attitude to her.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

squeeeeeeeee!!!! oh she's gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much Sushi, I love her! Her feathers and pose are just amazing!

The others are lovely too, especially Chuckle's expression.

*runs off to introduce Fisher to Falcon and try and squeeze her into avatar... don't know if she'll fit :0 )
Raenia
Silence of Uncertain Cause

Post by Raenia »

Wow, congrats guys! I love the colors on Yearning, and Chuckle looks so bright and happy. I love Glimmer's expression, and Gleam has such a dynamic pose. I think Fisher's probably my favorite, with those beautiful feathers and markings.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

All the draw customs are lovely, I especially love Fisher (osprey! ^_^) and Gleam's wing beads are such a nice addition to those pretty green wings. *pokes Northern's towards rp board*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Congrats to the winners! Beautiful crew of Sams too! I'm especially fond of Glimmer, but all are awesome!