April pickups!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: April pickups!

Post by RikkuGirl »

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.O!!

*stares*

Zomgosh. XD Grats guys! Eeeeeeee Loooooooooooook at her! :3 shes so cute. *pokes her leer frosty dagonet* n_n

Baby: *blinks*

TYTYTYTYTY sushi! Congrats again guys they are all awesome! And cosmic! Your poopey is sooo cute. Grats on the twins too Harroway! :D Just adorable. *wiggles*<3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Such pretty flufflets! I want to know what that wild female looked like now XD
I'm going to be moving to a new house tomorrow so internet will be limited while we wait for our connection to get set up (I can still go to the university and use the internet there) So I might take a little while to name them and such.

Also, the others are lovely too!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Just curious...

*skuffs feet*

Can she fly? o.o;?
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Lookit all the pets! Oh, that's so cool. And goodness, Tawny, just who did you find for yourself to make such a handsome little pup?!

Mad love for the first two dragonets, and 28. Mad.
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

THIS. IS. EPIC WIN! :D

I apologize for the delayed response, but my brain short-circuited as soon as I saw Robot. OMG he is perfect! <3 This metal elemental is well constructed. Each segment seamlessly interlocks and fits in alignment with the Samanayr anatomy. It looks deceptively simple. You also created a lot of depth to the metallic colouration. Rather than colour in a monotonous aluminium (which can look a bit boring), I see that some parts were lightened and other parts were darkened to emphasize certain areas, intuitively rendering a layered effect while still following the direction of a light source. The bronze accents in his mane, tail and joints contrast nicely. Their placements are ideal! I like how the white gel pen was used to create the shininess without overkill, and the little details such as the screws make him more realistic as a sentient automaton. Finally, having the optics light up bright blue is the coup de grâce!

Honestly, I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful custom! Robot was worth every penny. Thank you so much, Sushi!

Oooh, Shiver is fearsome! :o When Harroway showed me the sketch of her horror elemental mare over PM, I had imagined Shiver to be coloured in black and red. Now that I have seen her, I realize how that would have been all so... obvious. Although there is still black and red, the inclusion of other colours such as lime green, magenta, indigo and white- colours which might've looked outlandish- actually enhances her! It makes the mare come across as more bizarre and terrifying! Her multiple spider-esque limbs and her jagged spikes were organized and drawn in an expert manner. They could have easily become lost in a jumbled mess of traits contained in the overall design. I commend you for the way you handled that, Sushi. And the double set of eyes are creepy, but cool! *shudders* It's official-- I am going to be seeing Shiver in my nightmares now! XD

Every hair standing on end, green eyes narrowed to slits, Dread is one angry catgryph! I'm half-expecting her to hiss, then lash out and scratch me.

Wow, such a whimsical, lovable Sa'grisayr stallion! I like how the design leaves his fluffy body white, while his pastel plumage is every colour of rainbow. They blend smoothly together, making everything seem soft while remaining quite eye-popping. His phoenix tail is especially magnificent! I must admit, Mystic of the Iridescent Skies can pull off a decidedly girlish colour, as seen in his pink markings, and still be masculine! These details capture his innocence, his beauty and the wisdom I imagine him to have, being an air mystic. Hard to believe he is the twin brother of Slice! O_o;

Aww, what a cute, roly-poly baby! :) I see there was some modiem usage on her! The downy chick is also adorable, the most perfect companion for a gryphon-like creature such as the Sa'grisayr. With Blue of the Open Sky and Stillness of the Mazarine Sun for parents, this filly shall no doubt grow up into a stunning young mare!

Declaration of the Imperious Amber is beautiful! I love her pose, how she rears up and opens her mouth almost as if to make a declaration. It's a fitting gesture! ;) You did such a nice job on all the hair: the toss of her long mane and the sweep of the tufted tail, and of course the foot tufts! The striped markings and the colour of her fur are uncharacteristically vibrant for an Illiayr, yet she looks exceptional in those shades of blue. I also like the contrasting bioluminescent glow on her spine-tips, eyes and hooves, orange-yellow, like the gemstone itself. This mare lives up to her name in every way!

Gosh, the successful pet breedings made for some good-looking babies! The dragonets, wild and kreenasa alike, are just precious! And look at the Oquiesa! What a stud! <3 Not only did he inherit colours and markings from both parents, I see he also got his folded ears and long tail from his mother, and his father's fluffy fur on his lower body, which makes him all the more handsome. Oh, he's got a collar similar to Tawny's, except in green to match his eyes! Very nice!

Congratulations to the new owners!