Two Handsome Fellows Seeking Love

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
superdoug
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Two Handsome Fellows Seeking Love

Post by superdoug »

Ah, Spring. When a young Sam's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love...

These two handsome fellows are looking for the right mares with which to start their Songs. They're very different, as you can see.

Cap is a good-hearted guy. He's always sticking up for those less fortunate, and coming to the aid of those in need. He's looking for a noble girl with the same sort of inclination. He's too modest to say so, but he wouldn't mind if she were a real looker, as well. :D EDIT: Cap has found his lead mare, but isn't averse to any other mares who'd like to join his Song.

Wind is one strange-looking fellow, and he knows it. He's a little self-conscious about his wyvern wings, but at the same time, he's sort of proud of them. He's looking for a mare who's not hung up on things like that, and who isn't big on running fast, because while they look nice, wyvern wings that big really slow a fellow down.

NOTE: I do not RP. I am willing to work with the owner of the lead mare to provide a personality profile so as to allow my Sams to be used by Song members in an NPC capacity. Thank you!