Stallion looking to start a Song!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Stallion looking to start a Song!

Post by Raitalle »

My handsome boy Spring of Soft Breezes is looking for a lovely lady (or two, or three >.>) to join him in starting a Song. He knows he isn't an exciting species or in possession of any fancy traits, but he has a certain charm to him, and has a lot to offer to the right mare(s). Any interested females should feel free to post, including a picture of course ;)

Of course, no personal ad is complete without a picture of his own:
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Stallion looking to start a Song!

Post by RikkuGirl »

Ive always LOVED this stallion!!! D: If I had a lady Id def add her! D:

O_O;;
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

And here I was thinking I should get some of my mares into songs.
Do you think he would be interested in my Journey of the Jeweled Plains? She has triple hooves but is otherwise just a regular mare with an energetic personality.

Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Oooh, I used to love watching this guy's animation. <3 Lets see... My Odyssey has been looking for a song for a while now.
She's hard to tie down, what with being unable to stay in one place to long, but she'd love to have a song (and a stallion) to come home to. |D And without her amulet, she's trait-less as well, so I think she'd be attracted to another simple sam.

"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Sorry to take so long to get back to this! Both of these ladies are lovely, and Spring would love to Song with them! Do you have a preference for lead mare or not? It seems like Odyssey might prefer to not be lead so she can drift in and out more. Although with Journey's name, she might be kind of similar XD
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

LOL, I just remembered to check back here today myself, I guess great minds think alike! Journey doesn't have a preference, she's full of energy but she's not really a wanderer, so she'll probably run circles around Spring, hopefull she doesn't drive him crazy! But she also doesn't feel the need to be a lead anything, she just likes to have fun, but she'll do the job if given to her.

How does Odyssey feel?
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Fwah, sorry you guys, haven't checked back here in aaaaages. ^^;;
And yes, Odyssey would definitely prefer not to be lead, as she'll come and go with little to no regularity... She'll be there, and then she won't be, and then she'll pop back up when least expected. XD She want's to belong somewhere, but not be tied down, y'know?
So yeah, probably not lead mare material.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

So, another month after the last post (XD) I'm finally out of school for the summer and I'm determined to make a Song happen! I'm looking at other mares who might be interested in being lead mare, since Spring likes both of your mares, but would really prefer if he had a lead mare who actually wanted to be XD Just wanted to give an update!

ETA: And he'd probably just form the Song with them right now, and keep working to find a lead, but I don't think it works like that >.>
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

(FYI, there have been two instances of this happening in the past - once with Plume and one currently:

http://samanayrs.net/displaySearchSong. ... %20Rhythms )