Guardian is sniffing out a Song!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Yildun
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Minayr

Guardian is sniffing out a Song!

Post by Yildun »

Hi folks! My lovely Guardian is interested in joining a Song! It can be a new one, an open one, a closed one, and/or an old one (though I also don't know quite how open breeding is handled.)

I haven't planned a definite personality yet so I'm not entirely certain what she's looking for. She doesn't require other canine mimics. I'm thinking she might want a ground-oriented Song but that doesn't mean she'd turn down winged Sams or aquatics automatically (though depending on how and where they prefer to live, that may be awkward for her.) I think she's probably going to be quite loyal and protective of the rest of the Song. Beyond that I haven't decided yet. :)
Image Pony Island Image `'..'` Image Image `'..'` Image Dragon Cave Image
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Re: Guardian is sniffing out a Song!

Post by AsaraDragon »

*Leaf swoops in and puffs out his chest*

Good moyrning, my lady, my name is Leaf, and I have a Song! I think you would like my Song, and I think you would like my Sunshine and my Fluyrry veyry much! I know I have wings, and you do not, but neither do Sunshine oyr Fluyrry, so that is all yright. So please keep me in mind when you ayre choosing a Song, I would tyruly love to have you join my wondeyrful Song of the Summeyr Solstice!

*cough* So yes, that's my exuberant Leaf. He's a little... simple, but his heart is in the right place, he is a very devoted stallion. He fancies himself quite the brave protector of his ladies, so someone of like mind would be much loved. Good luck! :)

--Asara
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Yildun
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Yildun »

Guardian watches the green and white stallion land with ears pricked and tail wagging, like any good canine (mimic) would. She quickly tilts her head to one side as she listens to him speak and nods towards the end.

It IS a good moyrning then! Would either your Sunshine oyr your Fluyrry be neayrby? I'd like to be able to keep all of you in mind while I'm deciding.

((Sorry, I tried to mimic the accent as best I could. I couldn't find a post or part of the website discussing the particulars but I had seen it used and mentioned before and I did what I could based on Leaf's little speech. :D))

I did look up the Song and I think it would be a good match but I'll wait another day or so to see who else might be interested. I also thought it'd be cool to try a tiny bit of RP with Leaf and Sunshine to see how they get along? (I realize Flurry is owned by someone else; though it'd still be cool to meet all of them. XD) I'll try and figure out more about Guardian before then but it'd still be fun, if you don't mind.
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

(Real quick, about accents)

Some Samanayrs don't have the accent, but when they do, whenever there is an 'r' in a word, you type 'y' before it. Like this:

Dive: Hello! Are you new here?

Dive: Hello! Ayre you new heyre?
Signature under construction!
Yildun
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Yildun »

Ahh, thank you. I had figured that was the case but I wasn't sure if there was more to it than just that. :)
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

If you scroll down to the last paragraph of the Society section here you'll find the bit Sushi wrote about the accent. Most Sams do have it, though not everyone actually types it out all the time.

Also...
This fellow thinks Guardian looks sweet, but he's a bit too shy to come right out and say so. He's very much a nervous fellow who's hoping one day to find a sweet mare or two.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Wrangler would love to start a Song with the pretty miss Guardian! Especially another dog mimic like himself! Of course he's very energetic and loves to explore and chase things much larger than himself, he definitely doesn't mind a swim, or walking through the mud, in fact, he downright enjoys it!
But of course, he needs to find the best jollyball to court such a pretty mare with! ;p

[And I just want to say this, don't feel obliged to make up a song with him cause he's a loner XD I can see you're interested in Leaf's song so! I just thought I'd show my boy up because you've got a pretty cute hound too! hehe]
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

*Leaf nods excitedly*

Oh yes, my Sunshine is neayrby, she is neveyr fayr away fyrom me! Fluyrry is... *he looks distracted* actually, I'm not suyre wheyre Fluyrry is... but I am suyre she is somewheyre fun! Wait yright heyre, pyretty lady, and I will go get my Sunshine!

Leaf dashes off through the grass. He returns a short while later, leading a rotund lady with a long-suffering look of patience on her face. She gives Guardian a warm smile as she catches sight of her.

Hello! My name is Sunshine, Leaf said you wanted to meet me?
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Approaching the mare and clamoring fluffy stallion with a quiet watchfulness, Strength executes a sweeping bow toward the Guardian. "Ach, lass, if yeh arrnt a sight fer sore eyes... Mah name is Strength, and a right representation o' me it is. I've ben guarrdin' mah mountain alone fer many'a year now. Waitin' fer a lass like yerself, brave'n true, tah share mah heart'n mah home with." His deep blue gaze remains of her as he quietly readjusts his bagpipes. "I cannae give yeh much bar mahself'n mah land, though I can offer mah songs should yeh like teh listen."

So, mmm, yeah. Strength thinks she's beautiful, and if she's anything like her name, she's exactly what he's been looking for in a mare. XD He hasn't formed a song yet, so she'd be his first and his lead if she were interested. He's quite gallant and devoted, if a little less exuberant than most stallions... Thought I'd put him out there anyway, to see whether he strikes a chord with your girl. ^-^
Also, he's supposed to speak in a Scottish brogue (or the Samanayrs equivalent) but I sorta fail at typing accents. *headdesks*
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor