Five stallions building their Songs

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Five stallions building their Songs

Post by SunBlind »

I was going to say looking for love, but not all of them are *gets a baleful glare from Lurk*

Tick of the Frenzied Clockwork (686), my quirky Steampunk stallion is looking for mares with interests in airships, steam engines and with Victorian sensibilities *g* I know, he's very picky and I'm not sure there's any mare out there other than Survey of the Charmed Eccentric that suits his tastes, but it doesn't hurt to try!

Path of the Celestial Sphere (983) is probably a somewhat easier catch. Though he has a wonderful, playful, and friendly personality, he comes from one of the longest Sam lineages and feels he needs to keep the family tree going along a certain path. A mare with a lot of traits is important to him, especially ones he himself does not have, as the bloodline has slowly but surely been building up all kinds of interesting combinations. Also colours in the blues and purples has also been a bit of a tradition. He's not a complete snob, so any mare is free to present herself even if she doesn't quite fit the requirements. After all, true love transcends one's physical form :)

Seeping of Tainted Waters (o006) is one of the older Sams out there and still has an opening in his Song of the Burning Waters. His song is already a fairly random collection of mares so if she takes his fancy (or at least promises not to annoy him) he won't be very picky.

Crest of the Sudden Snowfall (090) is one of the earliest mimics, though only recently has found a home outside of the Rainbow Hotsprings. Now that he's moved out on his own he's looking to start his own Song of mimics. Doesn't matter what animal, or even if it's not an animal at all!

Lurk of the Inscrutable Midnight (1005) is a bit of a loner, so SunBlind herself is tossing his name out there against his own wishes. He's got a bit of a dark personality and would probably prefer something along those lines in a mare. Something happy and bouncy would drive him insane.

Journey of the North Star (173) is not actively looking, but if some mare really catches his eye (and she's gotta be something special for this stallion, after all he's had only one mare in his Song for so long) he might be inclined to welcome her to his Song. But don't hold your breath, she'll probably have better luck with his grandson Path...
Last edited by SunBlind on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Re: Five stallions and two mares looking for Songs

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I know she's a Water Elemental, but perhaps Riparian would interest either Path of the Celestial Sphere or Journey of the North Star? :3

SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Five stallions and two mares looking for Songs

Post by SunBlind »

You know, I thought that Journey would be reluctant to add another mare to his Song, but the fact that he sort of swims though the air the way Riparian swims through the water, they would make an amazing pairing. I guess it's because he has an elemental in his ancestry ^.^ Her colours are perfect as well.
Stallions

Mares
Bluestarwolf12
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Re: Five stallions and one mare looking for Songs

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

So is that a yes? :D
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

It is indeed. Looking at adding your mare to the Song...looks like I can't, I guess you can update it on your end? I never remember how to create/update Songs *g*
Stallions

Mares
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

I've gone ahead and helped with that. ^_^
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Would perhaps Journey or Path be interested in my Mystic of the Celestial Storms?

She doesn't have any traits, aside from her Mystic strands, but she does go back to both the original Song of the Rainbow and the third Song of the Rainbow! She is shyly interested and intrigued by their floating spheres XD

Also, would Lurk perhaps be interested in helping Wound destroy something? She keeps eyeing his glowing eyes >> I'm not too sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing :?

SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

*Lurk glares at SunBlind* (which has quite the effect given his eyes) I am not interested in mares, they are silly, frivolous things.

SunBlind raises an eyebrow and lets him get a good look at Wound. Lurk glares at her. She glares at him. It was love at first sight ~.^

I even had a potential Song name come to mind, Song of the Wounded Darkness. Feel free to give other suggestions!

Unfortunately Journey and Path are uber snobs when it comes to letting mares into their Songs. While she is absolutely beautiful, Path (and Journey to some degree) are both looking for mares that can pile on the mutations. It's become a bit of a breeding project in that family line *g* My mystic stallion would have been very happy to have started a Song with her though, however he still hasn't officially gotten his name so I'm not sure he's allowed to start a Song yet *G* I do plan to call him Mystic of the Windswept Islands

Stallions

Mares
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Five stallions building their Songs

Post by Jennalyn »

Just to interject - unnamed Sams are eligible for the event so long as an "application" for update of the name is on the board and they're entered into the database. ^_^