Pair Opportunity

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Pair Opportunity

Post by Jennalyn »

Miss Misery has waffled for many moons in my mind - will she be part of my eventual Mystery plot? As it now seems she won't (the best thing for her, really), I'll begin tentatively searching out a stallion for her.

She's not a nice person. She's super angsty. She's had a lot thrown at her since she was born and she reacted to all of it very poorly, turning a bad situation worse. She hates Mystics, she hates Miseries, she despises Sa'kriens. She's very hateful and very lonely. I really think that a Pair Song is the only way she might ever find peace with another Sam. She's far too jealous and needy a person to share.

Misery is one of the few Sams I have that I consider to be RP-necessary. Does anyone have an unattached fella you think might be able to make some sort of connection with her and are willing to RP a little to find out?

She comes from a long line of Mystics, so I've always seen her magic as being pretty potent. I have a feeling a potential mate with no magic would be best, or maybe just not elemental-type magic. Traits, whatever - don't care. They could have none. Probably a preference towards Samanayr and not flight capable, but that doesn't really matter much. It's the personality that would do it. She doesn't need happy-go-lucky so much as patience, empathy, and an unwillingness to put up with some of her nonsense.

Last edited by Jennalyn on Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Pair Opportunity

Post by Echos »

So wish I had a male for her.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I agree -I so wish I had the man for her.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Mmmmm, me too! My only absolutely single guy is a Mystic, ahahaha XD And he's stuck up and opinionated too >>

Makes me want to design a stallion for her now XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Aw Lv, that reminds me! I had a gal I wanted to suggest to your picky Mystic boy. xD Take a gander at this pretty gal's lineage:

http://samanayrs.net/displayLineageExte ... nt%20Storm
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Man, if he wasn't so totally emotionally unavailable until I get him some Healer-therapy, I would put forward Frenzy... |D
As it is, hope you find her the perfect stallion!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor