Looking for love - 4 stallions!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Looking for love - 4 stallions!

Post by Echos »

I've got quite a number of sams looking to find mates this time around for the spring fling.

Stallions

Crack is hoping to expand his song. He love horns and mares with a bit of a wild side - quiet personalities probably wouldn't fit in too well here. 3 slots

Charm is looking to start his own song. Northern Aquatics are preferred but he's open to northerns and even potentially an aquatic or elemental if they can tolerate cold climates. 4 slots

Heatwave wants to fill his song. This happy go lucky stallion is looking for bright colors and fun personalities but not for mares with functional wings. 3 slots

Last edited by Echos on Thu May 22, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Re: Looking for love - 3 stallions & 3 mares!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh! Might Mystic be interested in joining my boy Wanderer of the Endless Flight's song (Song of the Coastal Breeze)? I ask because (besides the fact that she's completely adorable and those colors/patterns are so <3) he has another mare (Feather of the Floundering Gull) who's pretty much restricted to staying in the water. In my head it'd be adorable because they'd be able to keep one another company if need be.

And she'd be the last lady in the song, so no needing to worry about starting one X'D

(and that's a pattern balloon he has equipped if (anyone) was wondering)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

Crack of the Twisting Bonfire is a very handsome boy. My girl Heart is a little quiet, but she does have a mischievous streak that will get you when you least expect it! She also has horns. Maybe they could get to know each other a bit better? If he's not interested, maybe Heatwave would be?

Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Silver - Mystic is very interested in your boy. Give me a few days to crawl through the database - since it's been awhile - and I'll let you know. These two remind me so much of the quote from Ever After "A bird may love a fish, signore, but where will they live?"

Aranel - I've sent a couple messages to people about mares for Crack and Heatwave. I'm going to wait to hear back since I don't want to agree to more mares than either has space for just in case. But if Crack has the space he would be happy to have Heart in his song.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Absolutely! Take as much time as you need c: at the very least, I'm happy that Wanderer is being considered X'D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

So I went through the stallions the Jenn found for Mystic and she was pretty clear that Wanderer was the man for her. She would be delighted to join his song - I'll go ahead update her in the database.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh wonderful! I'll update the forum-song page with her, and spring a post onto the Spring Fling while I'm at it.

And what would you like her to be for breeding? (open, permission required, or completely closed)
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

She's open! I would love to see babies from these two someday <3
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

Thank you, Heart has found a stallion to form a song with. ^_^ He is such a handsome boy - I'm surprised he still has space at all!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Eee wonderful! I have to agree, babies from these two would be love <3