July limited colors custom draw! Results page 2!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: July limited colors custom draw! Results page 2!

Post by RikkuGirl »

*Coughs*
ImageImage

>____> Im JUST SAYING... *cough cough cough*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Oh man, I love these guys! Congrats to the winners. They're all so unique and distinct from one another despite starting out with the same restricted color palette. Miss Honor takes the show in my eyes, but I may be biased by my strong affection for scales and my loving her fluffy fins and her explosive markings. <3 Prowl's traits are delightful and I love her extra-massive-awesome leg floofs. Salute is a handsome beast, and his origins cannot be denied. The markings are simple but really striking, especially on his face - so excellent!
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Jennalyn wrote:Oh man, I love these guys! Congrats to the winners. They're all so unique and distinct from one another despite starting out with the same restricted color palette. Miss Honor takes the show in my eyes, but I may be biased by my strong affection for scales and my loving her fluffy fins and her explosive markings. <3 Prowl's traits are delightful and I love her extra-massive-awesome leg floofs. Salute is a handsome beast, and his origins cannot be denied. The markings are simple but really striking, especially on his face - so excellent!
I want to take a class with you on how to use words cause jennalyn WOW. I feel so basic in detail after I see how you discribe it. *claps* Serious can you do a class? LOL

Thank you for the kind words and yes I totally agree with you on all of them they turned out AWESOMENESS!! ^_^
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Awww! *fluffs you* Years and years and years of reading. o__o I read sooo much as a kid, and I still devour books whenever I get the chance now. Also, years of online RP with people who write ten billion times better than I could ever hope to and I just jogged along to stay in the game. xD