Epic 1000th Samanayr contest! Results!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Re: Epic 1000th Samanayr contest! Results!

Post by SilverDapples »

Congrats to everyone who acquired a Sam from this! These photo-tales were really interesting to see/read! And these Sams look ever so delightful in Sushi style!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Eeee! Congrats to the winners!

Cosmic, you have been nothing but sweetness to me in our few conversations, and you totally deserve a very special Samanayr- I love the hints of bright colors on these guys' coats! ^__^ Now to see any foals of hers... I would LOVE to see that. O.o

Oak, you and I seemed to have a similar idea going with Aboreal's- I really liked that you also did different poses for pictures! XD

Blue, I love Sharkbait.... XD Just his look and his name! Nice looking scales on Feather (my that sounds odd in a sentence!)

And Janalee, your drawing was really cute XD I like the braids and the scattering of items all over! XD Looks like we had a similar idea in a Tribal!
Signature under construction!
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

Grats, Cosmic-- That's one foofy kitty you got!
I love the color scheme on Feather and the expression on Scattering's little dragonet, too.

Thrill looks very daring indeed! He'll certainly keep scrabbling over the rocks to see what he can find... :)
Maybe I can even make him a Scout someday!
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

I'm unfortunately a bit late to the party....but eeeeeee! *dances ecstatically* I'm so glad you liked the idea of a Tribal Kodyla too, as well as Scattering's ridiculous little story- I figured when they both made me laugh, I had to go for it. And her expression could not be more perfect! How she'll ever find someone worthy of her, looking like that... *wide grin* And then Cribel's absolute sweetness, offering her jewelry and holding a rose! If there's anything redeeming in her character, I suspect it's entirely his fault. :D Thanks so, so much Sushi!

Ooh, and congrats to all the other winners as well; they're really such a fantastically awesome group all around!
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

/so late commenting

Oh my gosh, Feather is absolutely adorable! And Sharkbait, too~ They're absolutely perfect! Thank you so much, Sushi! <3

And congrats to all the other winners! 8D
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Finally adding the random items for the runners-up, still need to hear from CosmicDragon about prize choices :D

oakleafwolf - Pattern Modiem, Bat Clip

Bluestarwolf12 - Trait Modiem, Heart Chocolates

Janalee - Species Modiem, Gold Medal (can be equipped to any Sam!)
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog