Holiday gift-o-rama - gifts are open!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Re: Holiday gift-o-rama - gifts are open!

Post by Puuka »

Everyone's gifts are just awesome! Those sams are gorgeous!
Thank you so much to the person that gifted me a pet token, I'm so excited! <3
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Excellent! It pleases me greatly to see that everyone whom I intended to gift has received at least one present. Secretly I question whether or not they will enjoy their present, yet when I see each giftee's reaction, it puts my mind at ease to see they are obviously happy with them.

A Breeding Token? Oooh, that's something I hadn't thought about and never expected to receive as a gift. :o It is something that I wanted, instead of what I originally asked for in my Samanayrs customs wishlist. How cool! :D I know just the pair in a Song whom I want to apply for this Breeding token with the intention of nabbing a baby from. Need to make a couple of arrangements in order to finalize everything before I can redeem it. Hopefully, there will be a pretty wicked foal in the future! ;)

I must confess that I had difficulties writing to express my gratitude initially when I saw my own paid gift under my name, because my fingers would tremble on the keyboard whenever I attempted to type. It means a lot to me; you have no idea. <3 This paid gift was a little golden beacon in the vastness of cyberspace, as if declaring "Hey, there's someone sitting behind a computer screen, somewhere on the internet, who's thinking of you."

Of course, I would never look at the gift of a free Samanayr in the mouth! The rainbow does have an end, and that is Capture of Fragmented Light. She is such a beautiful, multicoloured mare! <3 I am almost tempted to dub her as a living rainbow, if not for the existence of Ori's own exquisite Rainbow Elemental, Spectrum. Anyway that hair, oh that hair! I am absolutely enamoured with how Capture's head mane was styled to give her this edgy look. Now Kiss of the Bright Sun is no longer my only Lamanayr.

Thank you so much to my Secret Santas whom have each gifted the Breeding Token and Capture of Fragmented Light respectively. Both of you had provided an incredible early start to my Christmas. :D

Oh, Sushi... What can I say but "thank you" a million times over for, once again, hosting the Holiday Gift-o-Rama! I appreciate all the hard work, time, and dedication that you had invested into the event. It's truly heart-warming to see how this gift exchange has fostered people's generosity in the Samanayr community, displaying wonderful examples of the holiday spirit online.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Alright, now that I can think straight enough to do so, I would just like to say thank you. To so many wonderful people. <3

Sushi, thank you for hosting this event. It's one of the best of the year and it really allows this community to showcase just how many kind and affectionate and giving people there are among us.

Anonymous gifters, thank you whoever you are! That penguin hat... I know exactly who that's going to. I have a small squee every time I look at its cuteness. And whoever made my dream of Cadence as a Samanayr a reality? I could kiss you, I really could. That little pixel mare has held a special spot in my heart for a long time now. Seeing her with the bright blue eyes and open expression of her happy Sam self just gave my spirits a lift when I really needed it. Her markings came across beautifully and her temperament even more so.

Thank you so very, very much. And I feel fortunate that I was able to gift so many others in return through this event. <3 Bookmarked it for notifications to make sure. I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D I would love to throw my thanks in here too! I got a wonderful breeding token and I am so excited I could just explode! I wasnt expecting to get anything and the fact that I did just makes me feel so loved. It was a wonderful christmas and birthday gift all rolled into one and I cant wait to see what sam comes of it!

My year has been very trying and this gift is so appretiated. Thank you so much again whoever it was! :D

Also I want to say a huge congrats to everyone! I wish you all the best rest of your holidays and the most prosperous new year! :D Congrats on your gifts and sams! I cant wait to see what comes of all the tokens and prizes! :)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Ah, now that I finally have some time to respond, thank you mysterious gifter for my item package! I do love hoarding my items >:)

And congratulations to everyone else, there is certainly a collection of amazing Samanayrs that have come out of the gifts! My favourites would be Whisper with her beautiful blue glow, Mystic with her gorgeous colours and proud pose, and Wonder's happy expression. Can't wait to see the results of all those tokens!
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

Oh wow, thank you so much for the gifts! I haven't been online for a while due to a total computer breakdown and no funds to fix it so unfortunately I missed this event!

Everyone's gifts are just wonderful, I'm constantly reminded how wonderful and giving the members if this community are and I truly wish each and every one of you all the best to you and your loved ones for 2013 <3