Ornament Smash!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Ornament Smash!

Post by Nighthenge »

Thank-you for the game Amazon. And the modiem :)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

congrats guys! :D that looked fun
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

I'm glad everyone liked their presents! :)
silvermoondragon wrote:Oooh, pretty, I won a birdy! It looks somewhat hawkish, out of curiosity is it based on any specific species?
Er... Well, not specifically. I started drawing some sort of falconry-themed bird because Pandora decided to play "Good King Wenceslas", but by the time I went to color all I could think of was the Holiday Hawk--the one who 'arrives once a year to bring Cranberry Sierra Mist'. So I ended up with a bird that had a lot of red highlights. TuT Yeah...kinda yes and no on it being any specific thing. X3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

That's pretty cool! I just didn't recognize the species so I wanted to check. Now to figure out if I have somebody to equip him too, or if I should wait... I think he'd go pretty well with my Healer custom idea should I ever get her...
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Ooh, pattern modiem! Shiny new thing to play with in breeding seasons! Thank you! And such cuties that were hiding in the ornaments! One wonders what sort of ornaments these were that a Sam can curl up for a nap in one... Congrats everyone!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Origami_Dragon wrote:And such cuties that were hiding in the ornaments! One wonders what sort of ornaments these were that a Sam can curl up for a nap in one... Congrats everyone!
*cough* Um... a mysterious magical ornament? *cough* Yeah... the scale is a tad bit off >.>
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

amazondreamer wrote:*cough* Um... a mysterious magical ornament? *cough* Yeah... the scale is a tad bit off >.>
Nonono! See, they're the kind that go up on like civic trees in parks and stuff. With the ornaments that are more than a foot in diameter? Yeah, that kind. X3
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Now that the rush for ornaments is over, it seems safe to properly re-post. May I have number 12, please? Thank you!

Yahoo, a rarity modiem! You can never have too many of them. Either to turn up the awesomeness on a foal (or foals) next breeding season, or to assist in paying for nice things at the Trading Post. *examines the rarity modiem* Hmm... this could also make for a pretty replacement ornament to hang on a Christmas tree, come to think of it. ;)

Congratulations to everyone else, whether you won a Samanayr, a pet, a modiem or a tradeable item. All of the prizes are wonderful presents, revealed only by the destruction of those ornaments. Thank you so much for running Ornament Smash, amazondreamer! You're awesome to have held this event for us. It was fun! :D