Guest artist breeding draw! Foals are grown, see p4!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Re: Guest artist breeding draw!

Post by Orasteele »

So many adorable foals! Congrats to the new parents! The guest artists have done a great job!
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

I just love all these babies! *steals*
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

And our last foal has arrived! He was finished last night but I was AWOL due to tired XD;

Congrats to RikkuGirl and thank you to Pristine!

They'll all grow up in about a week :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Congrats to Rikku- what a crazy little mystic!
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh congrats Rikku, he already looks like he'll be awesomee!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Hee! Three more cute babies! Sunblind's little colt is getting up to trouble for sure! And I love his tossled little mane! Tierasa's sa'grisayr is so cute... little kitten-filly found a ribbon just like day's. Oh gosh! Rikku's colt is cute in a creepy sort of way XD Such big floppy wings!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

OMGOOOOOOODNESS!!!!!!! D8 I... am... speechless! absolutely speechless.... I...

Q_Q Hes beautiful! I am so in love you have NO IDEA! He is just.. Look at his wings and hes BIPED xD -squeals- AND hes my first mystic PLUS his horns and and his fangs and are those arm spines??!!!! My fav part... HES PINK xD EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and his stitching! D8 Im so happy to have a pink male. Idk why but I just love hard core guys in pretty colors :3 Thank you so much sushi and pristine! I'm so happy! Congrats to Everyone who got a baby! I am so excited to see what they all look like grown up! <333

Huge thank you to AsaraDragon who let me use one of her modiums to make my devious dream come true! :D I got my first mystic and im sooooo greatful :) Thank you -hugs- <333 Let me know if you ever need anything <33

-squeals and cradles her new mystic baby- ^o^ omg... -purrs- Thank you everyone!!!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Pristine »

Phew, I'm glad you like pink! I think you will like how he grows up, then :) I was iffy on the color scheme since pink is not one of my favorite colors, but I'm pretty happy with his design! I'm very excited to see all of these guest artist foals grow up!!!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

xD That I do! I dont mind pink at all, its not my FAV color but, Im quite excited about this baby! He is such an outcast from EVERYTHING!

Hes a pink Stallion from the MAYHEM song.. >.>; ya.. that should sum it all up in general. His mom is the creepiest looking sam (Shes creepy but I LOVE HER!!!!!!! :3) with her big eyes and odd facial expression, mixed with bolts and stitching... shes rather... uneasy. xD Hes a Mystic... ontop of it... idk. xD Hes just pure awesome and I cant wait for him to grow up im so freaking in love xD eeeeeeeeee!!!

I have passion and now I have him... who im pretty sure his first name will be Quixotic :3 I just dont know the rest. >.>;

Mystic of the Quixotic... something or other. >.<; Im coming up with that with help! Any suggestions? Idk I may wait till he is all grown.. IDK! Im still just in pure shock that I got him! Eeeee im so happy and thankful :3 Thank you so much again guys. I have a feeling hes going to blow me away! xD
My Sams!

Aranea
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Aranea »

Eeee, Pristine how did you manage to make a Joy kiddo look so sweet?! Poor confused little mystic, I can't wait to see where life takes him. Congratulations, Rikku!
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Congrats everyone, and especially Rikku, I'm so happy to have been able to help! :D *pets the sweet little mystic*

Can't wait to see everyone grown up!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

The foals are all grown up :D Another huge thank-you to our guest artists for doing these breedings!

Traits: Fluffy

Traits: Upright Ears

Traits: Feathered Wings, Poison Tail, Double Horns, Scales, Slit-pupil Eyes (random mutation)

Traits: Fluffy, Flippers, Combination Tail (otter x tufted)

Traits: Talons, Bone Crown, Poison Tail, Hairless, Double Horns, Earless, Wyvern (draconic)

Traits: Mystic Strands, Tuftless

Traits: Beak, Feathered Wings, Talons, Paws, Fluffy, Feline Tail, Feather Crest, Head Wings (feathered), Cheek Feathers, Single Horn (random mutation)

Traits: Maneless, Mystic Strands, Fangs, Feather Crest, Double Horns, Hooked Snout, Biped, Draconic Tail, Faery Wings, Wyvern (bone)
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Re: Guest artist breeding draw! Foals are grown, see p4!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh my holy monkies!!! I loooove Sigh! That expression, meeeep! and Rikku! You're little-big Mystic looks like such a firecracker! And I love Echos's guy, eee that tail XD those are the only things I can think of right now, but I love ALL of them congratulations to all the winners!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ssassoo
Foal
Foal

Post by ssassoo »

Oh my god! *gasps for air* Grown up they look even better! How is it even possible?!

And I squee'd and loughed so loud when I saw Vanilla's girl, I am so happy noone else is at home right now. *grins*

ThankyouThankyouThankyou so much! She's so great! And all her mutations! Oh my!

Those offspring are so great, I can't decide which one I like best, even though I own one of them myself. *hehe* <3
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

I'm very glad you like her Ssassoo!
tierasa
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayrs

Post by tierasa »

Look at my lovely lady! She really fits the name I've picked out for her Jubilation of the Snowy Peaks.

All of the foals look so wonderful all grown.
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

They're all so wonderful! Sigh is so beautiful, with her simple traits and pretty color palette! Echos, your fuzzball looks so sweet and gentle... XD That sa'grisayr is pretty too! They're all great! :D Congrats!

Rikku, he DEFINITELY looks...just a little devious. Maybe not deranged- more like.... suspicious? XD
hardwired
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by hardwired »

Thank you all so much! *stares* She is so much better than I had hoped! She is perfect for me! And I love her new name and I am so glad to have her! *cuddles Mare*
Samanayrs
ImageImageImageImageImage and this little gal X
Pets
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

*Dies....JUST....DIES* O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you... SEE HIM! OMG... LOOKIE AT HOW GORGEOUS HE IS!!!!! -squeals crazily and starts to lose her breath from all the huffing and puffing- D8< OMGOMGOMG!! Thank you so much Pristine!!! EEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee -squeals and starts to figure out his name- o_o;
OMGOMGOMG... wow they are all so... just.. O_O WOW! They are all so gorgeous!!! I am in love with them all! Congrats big time guys! I love all the patterns and colors and wow.. just wow. xD This was an awesome breeding season! I look forward to drawing for another one. I have been working on my sketches and coloring... so im excited to be apart of more guest artist events! :)

Congrats again guys! I will have to dote on these when my computer gets fixed :( Kitties destroyed my on button so... im using my phone mostly ^_^;;
My Sams!

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Ooh, haven't been over here in a while...almost forgot to check on grown up foals! Look at them all! So adorable! And I love m little girl! Such a sweet little wyvern! With a poison sting... *cuddles her carefully as she tries to eat my hair* Ooh, hope I'm not too late to name her still...if I can figure out a good name for the lovely... Thank you!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Oh wow, look at all these guys! Congrats owners - They're gorgeous!
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Sorry took me so long to reply, wanted to pick out the perfect name before commenting on my very first Mystic! I've been reading the Chronicles of Earthsea, and given the names of the parents I finally decided on one, Mystic of the Windswept Islands. Oakleaf you did an amazing job on him :)
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

SunBlind wrote:Sorry took me so long to reply, wanted to pick out the perfect name before commenting on my very first Mystic! I've been reading the Chronicles of Earthsea, and given the names of the parents I finally decided on one, Mystic of the Windswept Islands. Oakleaf you did an amazing job on him :)
That is a very good series! Though I've only read two of the books. XD
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Yeah, I'm really enjoying it. I like the fact that they are sort of epic events, but made small, focusing more on character development than on big battles. There's only a handful of characters in each story, not like some others where you get 50 characters you need to keep straight :) I've only got the last book, The Other Wind, left to go.
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage