Sanity Guest Franken Sam Site Shindig! RESULTS PAGE 1!!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Sanity Guest Franken Sam Site Shindig!

Post by Seren »

RikkuGirl wrote:I want to sincerely apologize to you guys. I finished one of the sams but was not able to finish the other.

My mom went into the hospital and has been in there for the past few weeks. She has been having issues with her heart and ive been spending every spare moment with her. I also was.... asked to leave my home so I am in the middle of moving as well, unexpectedly. I apologize so much for not coming on here and saying so but.. im just.. not ok.. honestly. I love you all and I hope you are all well!!! Im sending in the one sam that is done to sushi to make sure that SOMETHING gets given out :) I do plan to finish this second fanken once I get into my home this weekend...It might help me...cope with all the dramatic changes...

Again.. im so sorry... this just honestly has been my worst year ever and Im trying to just pick up the pieces.. <3333
Rikku, I'm so sorry, that sounds so hard. Don't worry at all about the Sams, we don't mind one bit! Just concentrate on getting your life together and taking care of your mom. Hospitals are the pits... :C You have our support and love! <3

Please, focus on yourself and your family, we care for you!
Signature under construction!
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Oh gosh Rikku! That's an awful lot of bad crap going on :( I'm real sorry to hear about that. Short-notice moves are so stressful! Take your time, take care of yourself and your family.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

This is really late, but... *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear about all that's going on with you Rikku; take all the time you need, and I hope things are going better for you by now.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Hello Sam Fam.

First and foremost I want to apologize for everything. For not being here and for not having my art submitted for this specific event. I have been homeless for about a few months and I finally found a temporary home in Kissimmee with my sister. All of my personal items, including my art supplies, have been in storage. I have not forgotten any of you... I have just been... in a very dark situation. However, the light has seemed to return. I have dropped bad habits and people and have traveled to a new place where I can have a fresh new start. I have just been told I got a new job and am waiting for the paperwork to go do my drug test (So hopefully I will start soon). I had to leave my mother in my home town and it has been killing me so most of my thoughts and focus has been to her (And myself)... Im not really looking for pity or sympathy just... friends. I miss you all VERY much and I can only say Thank you for your understanding and love. I know I always have a place here.

My sister is helping me to scan in the patchwork sam that I had finished so long ago (I found her in one of my few boxes and was so thankful she didnt get ruined in the quick move). Again, I am so sorry to keep everyone waiting and to have been MIA for so long.... I am going to do my best to get back on here and back into the swing of my normal...being, it has just been really hard lately. I can honestly say that life is better and im on the right path to happiness in general.

So with that said. THANK YOU ALL. For your kind words, understanding and compassion. I cant stress it enough how wonderful and amazing you all are and how thankful I am to be apart of such a wonderful Sam Fam. :) <3333

P.S.

Sushi has the patchwork sam and I will be drawing the other as soon as I find my pencils! :D <33333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

I'm glad things are looking up for you, RG! *hugs* Congrats on the new job and good luck with everything! Take your time with the patchwork sam - We'll wait. You being happy and healthy is way more important!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Aw Rikku, don't you worry about it! I'm glad you've got this new job, and that you're on the right track, good for you! I know I am in no rush to see any of the beauties that you'll be drawing, so don't you be in one either! That can wait for when you've got some more time c: I can't wait for the time when you're back on your feet and thrown into the fray of Sams again!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

I'm so sorry that things have been so rough, and of course, don't you apologize! No need to worry! The most important thing to us, more so than frankensams or anything, is that YOU are safe and sound and happy and okay! We want you to focus on yourself, though of course we do love your work and we miss you when you're gone! I hope the new job goes much better than the last ones. <3 Just relax, take the time to get your life in order, and then we will excitedly welcome you back with hugs and loves and snuggles! <3 :3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

-Big hugs- Thanks guys :) I will be much more active and I am very excited to get these things done and continue on with sams! I miss sams and you guys GREATLY. <3333
My Sams!

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

I am buying my pens tomorrow! :D so at long last this will be finished!!! :) sorry again for the wait guys! I'm really excited to finish these
My Sams!

SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I'm so excited to see them all finished up, Rikku!! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

I can't wait to see them either! My sister is too good at drawing these Sams and I only WISH I could draw a 10th of her talent. She puts heart into each one and always has a GREAT big smile on her face when she is doing them and finished them. Good luck to you all on getting these great works of art!

Also thank you all for supporting Rikku! *tear* Good to know there are GREAT people out there/here. HUGGLES

~Codress
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

:) thanks sissy. Without you idk if I'd be able to finish these! I'm glad to be where I am and have the ability to finally make these happen! Couldn't have done it without you! :D THANKS GUYS. I'm omw to get pens while we visit our mom. :) I'll be coloring when I get home!!
My Sams!

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

ok.... i had scanned the, and sent them to sushi a little while ago.... so im not sure how they ended up or if they were even certed. ive asked sushi about them but im afraid she might be too busy to have checked into it. my scanner that i was using would get out the full color so idk how great they came out. codress should still have the originals at her house.... so if i need to i can have them rescanned or something.... ^^,, i didnt forget this, jsut been waiting.
My Sams!

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Re: Sanity Guest Franken Sam Site Shindig! RESULTS PAGE 1!!

Post by RikkuGirl »

:D Congrats to Puuka and Echos! Please see the first post for the frankens final appearance! :D
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Very pretty frankens :3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Ty Seren! I'm in love with stitch's pattern ^^
My Sams!

Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Oh wow, they both turned out great! Jealoussssss

Congrats Echos and Puuka!
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Ooh, congrats guys, and great job on them Rikku! *kind of wonders if Stitch might join Mystic of the Quixotic Rapture's Song* XP
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

OMG I love him Rikku! Thank you <3

This boy is already developing quite a fun character as a total flirt. I can't wait to throw him into the spring fling.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

says mare? Suppose to be a stallion right? Just curious, and hopefully be helpful >. <

I LOVE these sams CONGRATS winners ^_^
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

;) says it all on the first post sissy :P

but thanks for pointing it out. >:)

there are two small cert errors that will be fixed. His gender is one.
My Sams!

Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

OK let me begin with this...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry had to get that out! Really. I am just so completely thrilled! Heee!
I have been in love with her since you showed the teaser image and was secretly planning on forcing coercing asking very very nicely if she wanted to Song with one of my Stallions for patchworky foals. BUT OMG YAY SHE'S MINE!
I love the patchwork and the multiple eyes and her colors. Did I mention that I love the patchwork?
She really looks like a "franken"sam. I love her name too, Stitch. Hee!

You did a really nice job on her Rikku, thank you! <3

Echos' stallion is awesome too! I love that vibrant purple and his raptor claws, and that cute little daisy in his mouth. Adorable! Congrats Echos!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

*gigglesnorts* ^^ I'm so happy you guys like them.

since I only had a 10 sided die, I decided to roll one for each one of who put forth something to that franken :) 3 and 1 were the winning rolls! :D

im so happy they are going to find love this season!!! congrats again guys and thanks to everyone who participated! :)
My Sams!