Customs - closed!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Re: Customs - closed!

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Such a pretty girl!

If she ever fancies a date with my new Mystic boy, just say the word ;)
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

That Mystic boy... so fluffy and regal-looking! He's just awesome Lv! <3

I love her bling Ori, and her expression is adorable. XD There do seem to be a couple koi-inspired sams.... hmmm!
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh Lv! He is simply gorgeous! I have to agree about those wings, they do make him pop out, and the shading at the tips is wonderful! I also much say I do LOVE that little birdie boy he has with him XD like... they just fit together, so cute XD

As for Ori's Healer... I love that koi fish design she has... really pops out I must say XD and her little trinkets! XD love your Healer in her slight mininess XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

I just felt like popping in and showing you all my new boy.. :)

Wanderer of the Endless Flight, Wandering Albatross mimic :D

Speckly and cute and giant wings XD Sushi definitely did great on him! (As she always does! XD)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Yay for Wanderer! He's just too adorable. XD He seems so happy and content with flying everywhere, and I just love the shading on those giant wings. XD and I love the tag on his leg!

Can't wait to see his bird mimic song! ;3

This brings up the question, if two mimics cross, can they have a mimic foal? O.o XD
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Also, that little elemental filly looks amazing all grown up! I love her fins and sparkly rainbow-of-colors hide, along with her little aquatic buddy! :3 She looks amazing.... *half drools*

x3
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Seren wrote:This brings up the question, if two mimics cross, can they have a mimic foal? O.o XD
I don't think so... I know my Dance of the Rainbow Light and two of his mares are bird mimics, and his foal with one of them isn't a mimic. I don't think mimic passes down the way other traits do. If they were both mimics of the same species...maybe?

But he is just lovely! Giant wings are so pretty...all that detail on them... And he shows that you don't need lots of color to be stunning!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

I thought the detail just in the wings was simply amazing, honestly, I wish I knew how she does it, because I think I'd go crazy and get sloppy and rush and try to finish off all the feathers in a mess XD

But stunning! Wanderer is pleased at such a compliment! X3
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh! and Blue! That mare is simply beautiful all grown up! Congrats, because she's oh so purdy!

Sparkliesss XD plus, the barnacles on her just looks too cool XD and her friend is great too!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Since this is the best thread to post customs, even though she's already appeared in pickup, I'll nudge my pretty Healer up here too. It's always fun to go back through this thread page-by-page and see past customs. ;)

SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh my gosh Jennalyn! She's so incredibly pretty! Or more like gorgeous... Giant draconic-y-bat wings look amazing... But her body markings look amazing! :)
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

I commented on the pickup thread, but I've got to ditto everything Dapples said! I simply love her detailed markings... they're really quite stunning!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

I really like her ears... is that weird? XD
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

>.> I wont lie.... Id DIE to have healer in Inclements Song....

-does grabby hands over and over and over again- O____O Wow jen... i really am as jealous as jealous could be Dx -steals healer and snuggles her forevers- o_o MINE! Dx
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Actually, Healers can't join Songs! Rather like Kodyla, but for totally different reasons. ^_^ Unlike Kodyla though, they can breed with any stallion, whether they're lead of a Song or not! I think there's a bit more info on the Species page.

But nuuuuu, she can't be yours forever! D: She is le minez! Though. Being a Healer. I'm of course happy to share her every now and then during breeding seasons. xD

And Dap, that is totally not weird. Her ears are adorable and simple and precious amidst her flowy floof! I deliberately didn't want to add anything to them because I really do adore normal Sam ears.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Oh yyyaaaaaaaa! I forgot they are spayshal like :D

*gives her back but holds on for a few extra seconds before letting go* 8I ..... Well um...o.o I might bother you one day. *clings to your leg* :3 maybe not today...maybe not tomorrow...but SOMEDAY D8
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Okay I'm glad XD it's like... they're simple in a beautiful way, but I almost feel like if they were anything more it'd be like... almost too much? XD Not in a bad way, I just think the ears flow better with the swooshyness of the hair XD
Math
Life without Sams is like Life without Air... It's Not Possible!

Post by Math »

I have a question about customs, although I'm not too sure if it'd go here. (sorry in advance if it should go somewhere else!) But do you still accept money orders for customs? I want to try and get a custom sam next time they're open, but I'm not too sure on how to put a debit card onto paypal, so I'd have to send the money through mail.
ImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

((I'm not sure about the money order question, but I just wanted to throw it out there that it's not too hard to put a Debit Card on your Paypal. ^_^ So long as it's Visa or MasterCard, I believe they accept it. You go to the Profile, click to add a credit card, another button to add card, and then you enter the debit card information as if it were a credit card.))
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

When I was ordering Rustle, Sushi did say she accepts money orders, as long as they can be cashed in Canada, it'll just take a bit longer for your custom to come. :)
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Actually it was really easy to get on a Debit card... I was just figuring it out and after I got to each spot Seren (who was helping me because I was like *twitch twitch* I don't knowwwwww!!) told me what I was supposed to do for the one I had already just finished... Now I'm clueless but if you stick with Mastercard or Visa (Like Jennalyn said) you'll be able to figure that right out!