The 8th Festival of New Spring - event listing!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

The 8th Festival of New Spring - event listing!

Post by Sushidragon »

Like a pleasant surprise, spring has arrived early after a shorter-than-usual but very cold winter. Samanayrs everywhere are feasting on the welcome new growth and reveling in the feel of the warm sun on their faces. It's time for the Festival of New Spring!

The Song of the Rainbow Hotsprings is full to bursting as Samanayrs arrive from all over to celebrate the arrival of the new season, feasting and dancing, sharing new foals and seeking new companions and Song members. There are no foals from the Song of the Rainbow this year, but all of the Song members are out and about to greet the visitors and participate in the celebrations.

And one visitor in particular seems to be causing quite a stir...!
Welcome to the 8th Festival of New Spring :D I don't know about you but I'm so happy winter is over, I was very ready for it to go - too many cooooold days XD;; Although we didn't get nearly as much snow as usual, which is something (until we get into drought conditions in the summer..)!

We have a little bit of everything this year, from world-building to expeditions to customs :D

Here's our schedule as of right now!

Hop into spring draw
April 2
A hoppy little Samanayr would love to come home with you!

Random Expedition
April 5
CosmicDragon will be hosting a random expedition!

Customs
April 8
It's been too long! I'll be opening some custom slots :D

Elementally awesome
April 15
Incandence will be looking for a new home, along with a little Earth elemental foal he's taken under his fiery wing!

RP Expedition
April 22
CosmicDragon will also be hosting an RP Expedition!

Create a holiday
April 26
Help build the Samanayr world and come up with a new holiday for them to celebrate!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: The 8th Festival of New Spring - event listing!

Post by Sushidragon »

Looking at the customs post, has it really been 2-and-a-half years since I opened them?! Yikes D: In any case, I'll be opening some custom slots at some point tomorrow, it'll be a random draw open for 24 hours!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: The 8th Festival of New Spring - event listing!

Post by CosmicDragon »

Hey guys! ^-^
I know there's a few of you out there who haven't looked in on the Random Expedition that's currently running, so if you're interested in claiming some a couple of spots and maybe finding something interesting; as of right now we've still got about 6 squares left!! Get in quick before they're gone!
As a note to those who have already played; if there are still squares unclaimed by 12:01am on the 13th, I'll be opening them up to everyone who's already claimed slots.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor