A Walk in the Night (Open RP)

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

A Walk in the Night (Open RP)

Post by CosmicDragon »

[[I've got a bit of a personality for my little mystic foal darting about in my brain, but I'd love to see how she interacts with new Samanayr. All help is appreciated, and any Sam is welcome! The pace should be pretty laid-back; there's no specific goal to this, it's just all about interaction.

Also as a note, while Healer is the little nameless one's current guardian, she won't allow that to impede her job in any way. Feel free to bring in injured Samanayr for her to salve and heal! She's also looking for a more solid home for the lil'un, as a life constantly on the move is no life for a foal in her opinion, so if you have any Samanayr who would take in a little homeless filly... :3 ]]

ImageImage

Brisk winter breezes tossed tendrils of light snow across a landscape unsuited for the season's chill fingers, sending the tiny white flakes into the fur of the group passing determinedly through. The landscape, only weeks ago a warm, lush green growth around the foothills of a great mountain, was one of many victims of this particularly harsh winter, and Healer was as always occupied by her search for the Samanayr affected by this unusual chill. However... the mare's usually obsessively undivided attention was uncharacteristically split this particular night.

"Wish? Wish! WishWishWishWish-"
The bubbly yet irritatingly loud voice piped from somewhere above and to the right of her bat-like ears, and Healer had to stop herself from flicking them backwards in mild irritation. As it was, her quick steps barely faltered with her clipped reply.
"What is it, child?"
Her gaze flicked to the side, meeting briefly the heavy-lidded amber-orange eyes of the large feline that padded alongside her. The two had been walking aimlessly for as long as they had known each other and O'arth was clearly in need of a holiday, whereas Qi was little more than a scaly orange ball who woke up only to grumble about food. The voice had emitted from neither of these more constant companions, but rather, from the tiny grey-white foal huddled in Healer's usual place atop her steed. Wide red eyes stared down at her expectantly, the foal all-but bursting with the need to say something.
"I saw it! I saw it! A shooting star! Like you said, like you said!"
The older mare felt her face soften with the slightest of smiles as the foal returned her gaze to the sky, as though another could pass by any minute and she didn't want to miss it. It was, indeed, an excellent night for stargazing, the winter sky a clear glittering expanse between the bare black netting of branches. The group's pace slowed as she too let her gaze wander toward the heavens, white eyes filled with a glow of serenity even as her ward's glowed with a child-like curiosity.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Re: A Walk in the Night (Open RP)

Post by SilverDapples »

((I hope you don't mind me popping in with this! This is my first time doing anything with Mask that has her personality, but I couldn't see any of my others rushing into the cold/away from water besides her XD and as it is mainly interaction, I feel like this could be awesome for working the kinks out of her personality! She's harmless and rather fluffy XD and loooooooves babies... alot >u> ))
Lured out by the cold but fresh air, and the tumbling, falling, and blowing snows, the youthful mare gazed around the winterized landscape. It wasn’t entirely bad, she had decided. The snow made things interesting, though she would admit, finding her way around through the normal landscape markers would lead to a bit of a hassle now that they were covered. But she had nowhere to be, for now, so she could take all the time in the world that she needed to get from point A to point B. And as for the cold? She usually didn’t feel it. Her wings, for a start, shed incredible amounts of heat like there was no tomorrow. Especially her larger double set, since she used them for flying, but they could gather up more heat with her just resting. Of course, it was nice when the colder seasoned floated in, but in the summer, it was as though her home was permanently at a lake or river. But not to be mistaken, her little head wings could do the job too – if her head ever got cold, that is.

On this clear night, however, she had decided to head towards the looming figure of the mountain. In her little bursts of traveling, she had not yet managed to investigate many mountains close up – only the simple flyby. The features of this mountain were frosted over with snow – like a cloak for a giant. She rose up a bit in the sky, feeling out the winds with quiet interest. This night, they weren’t terribly buffeting, in fact, for such a season, they were quite good. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky, nothing was there to take out the inky blue night, or the glittering flickers of the stars high above. With such an open night sky, it easily illuminated the open patches of small valleys between open hills. And it illuminated the frosty-but slightly sparkly tops of the trees, with their barren branches shedding more light to what was beneath them on the forest floor.

She liked how snow sparkled – every day she noticed the sparkles intrigued her further. Why did snow sparkle? It sparkled day and night, but only when you looked at it right. But what was the point of sparkling when there was no one there to see it? She opened her yellowy-orange beak a bit with a yawn, swooping down a bit over the treetops when something caught her eye. It was glowing – white light almost. But what could glow? A mysterious creature, maybe a few fireflies – though this was entirely the wrong season, and last time she checked they were not nearly as large – or another Samanayr? The harder she looked, the more she could see, thanks to the clear night. A larger figure was beside the glowy one.

Without any hesitation – or thought – she turned, and with a little swoop and a zip through an opening in the branches, she was beneath the trees. She would say hello – or run and fly away if the creatures weren’t very nice. She landed on the mixed snow and earthy ground with a crunch and faint rattle, her heated wings raised off her back a bit so that she wouldn’t overheat too much. Already her eyes were trying to make out the figures as she jogged right after them.

((P.S. Not every post will be this long, I'm sure... OO I was crazily excited which got me writing quite a bit XD))
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

(:D I think this would be a GREAT chance for me to get to know Menace! She is so gorgeous and ive been hoping for the opportunity to get her out there. She might be interested in being a mentor/guardian... :D we shall see! weeee here we go!)

The night was cool and calm. Crickets chirped to their own songs, giving off a confused chorus that lacked structure. She seemed to enjoy the horrible insect orchestra, smiling as she padded through the snow. She had been traveling for days, leaving her song for a "walk", as she liked to call it. Growing up in a traveling song, it was normal to move but since her union with Misery, she had yet to leave the lake she and her new song now called home.

Her smile faded into a frown laced with annoyance, she hated thick snow. She knew the path was coming up but couldnt recall how far, so she traveled on. Her head was held high even though she was starting to feel worried and oh so very lost. She looked up, admiring the sky through the branches of the overhanging trees. She stopped quickly as she saw a figure dart across the sky, going in her same direction...what was that?

Menace snorts to encourage her legs to function once more, almost scared of what it could be. She had encountered alot of things on her travels, she knew to be weary. She walked slowly through the trees, hoping the cold blue flames wouldnt flicker too bright on her legs. Her ignis was a blessing and a curse. She walked right onto the path, stopping as she felt the more solid ground, raised higher than the surrounding land. She took a deep breath, she could hear conversation coming her way. The ignis on her legs gave off a soft blue glow as she stood in the path of the oncoming healer and their visitor, unsure of what was about to take place.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

((Hey Silver! I most definitely don't mind at all, interaction and character-kink-working-out are exactly what I'm looking for. :3 And heeeyes, Rikku, potential mentor! You'll both have to excuse my somewhat atrocious lack of coherence or flow in my replies... It's been a while since my last RP, so I'm pretty rusty. I apologise in advance!))

Though many Samanayr would have spun, excited or wary or even just aware of the presence of approaching samanayr, especially one so large and fluffy as the one who had landed a-ways behind them, stirring the previously still snow and earth with a barely audible crunch that seemed so close to her sensitive ears, Healer payed little attention to the sound. If the other Samanayr needed her assistance, she would have been able to sense it. As it was, there was no niggling of pain or longing and so the Illiayr knew that whatever the newcomer had in mind, it was not a pressing matter. Not to her anyway. And so she did not halt in her stride, but merely slowed slightly, to allow the Sam to catch up.

The foal's wide red eyes couldn't have missed the flash of brilliant rainbow colour in the otherwise drab landscape, and her ears immediately leapt forward as she scrambled unsteadily to her ungainly hooves. The feline beneath her hissed a gentle rebuke as the little hooves dug in between his shoulders, but the tiny mare was to excited to pay him her usual heed. "Wish! Wish, lookit, is a big big bird like you!" Trembling more with excitement than as a reaction to the chill air, she bobbed her head at this strange new thing, never having seen anything so brilliantly multi-coloured before. The bobbing motion left faint trails of brilliant red glow in the air.

With a little sigh, the older mare stopped, not because of the eagerness of her ward to interact with the stranger behind but rather because of the new mare ahead. Easy to spot as another light in the dark, Healer couldn't help being slightly bemused. No wonder they had attracted attention in the air! The glow emitted by the three of them would have been hard to miss on such a clear night. Though the mare did not block the path entirely, it would be rude to pass by without at least a cursory greeting. And, where the other had an aura of mere curiosity, this one wavered with doubt and worry. It warranted her attention... if only just. Quietly, she nodded once to the flame-licked mare and once again over her shoulder to the rainbow-hued sa'grisayr. "Greetings, fellow travellers of the night. I hope this evening finds you well?"
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

((XD if I didn't make that awkwardly clear, little lonely Mask would also love to be a potential mentor/caretaker... XD and no need to apologize!))

Mask felt no wary warnings in the pit of her stomach, or niggling feelings in the back of her mind, as she walked right up in her brisk, and slightly aloof pace. For some reason she didn’t feel the need to worry about what these creatures might do. As she had made it closer, she noticed the splendid creature that had lured her here so easily was an Illiayr… or maybe a glowing Sa’grisayr instead… or maybe both, she couldn’t decide. The shape she did make out, inevitably was not just one shape, but three, an orange and white, miffed looking dragonet, a massive creature with huge paws and a little tail, with huge, saber like teeth, wearing a set of leather on its back and a collar along its back. But then, there was another glowing thing! A little foal was perched precariously on top of the creatures back. Her eyes left bright red marks in the air, which both amused and intrigued Mask further.

Mask’s little ears poked up a bit more as she heard the little foal’s thrilled exclamation. She wasn’t quite a bird, but the similarities were albeit obvious. Mask ruffled her tail a bit and folded her little wings first, so that they lay against her side nicely, and then she lowered her giant wings, though they would not tuck against her body like the smaller ones did, they were so familiar that the mere fact that they were so large didn’t once bother her. She stopped just a few feet away from the group when the Illiayr-Sa’grisayr mare stopped, and when she did, Mask noticed that the mare wore a harness as well, which must have meant that the large cat-beast was her steed, which would make her a Rider. Mask had looked back over at the little filly with her big glowing eyes.

She clicked her beak and wiggled her rainbow hued head wings to boot, before she heard the words of the older mare. "Greetings, fellow travellers of the night. I hope this evening finds you well?" This mare was rather serious sounding, not in a bad way, simply… she sounded as though she had a purpose, and this little encounter was not going to divert such a thing. Which of course wasn’t a bad thing, Mask herself didn’t know what to do with herself sometimes. But the words in which the –slightly- older mare spoke plunked down a bit further, and Mask realized she was talking to another, and not just herself. She looked in the way that the mare had nodded, and saw the little blue flicker that she had noticed, and looked over for the splendid glow of this mare’s bioluminescence.

“This evening goes well for myself, and you?” Mask wasn’t sure if she was supposed to address the ‘hidden’ Samanayr, so she spoke simply to the group that was closest to her. “I’m Mask of Hidden Blessings,” Mask started again, glancing at the leading mare before speaking in her soft and inquisitive voice. “Are you a Rider?” even though everything pointed towards that being the case, she wanted to be sure, appearances could be deceiving. Mask glanced towards the little filly on top of the feline-beast, which made her little head wings wiggle a bit.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(Your a wonderful rper! :D nothing to forgive. Both of you are! :) cant wait to see where this goes :D)

As the group approached, Menace tensed. She was surprised by the simple greeting she received. The group was an odd one. An Iliayr rider and companion, foal and a vibrantly feathered mare. She cocked her head to the side as she noticed the red glow of the babes eyes, almost entranced. She did love things that sparkled or glowed.

Menace nodded respectfully to the rider after shaking her head back to reality, the foals eyes seemed to put her into a stare. "This evening finds me quite well, thank you for the respectful introduction." Her face seemed to light up as she smiled, her lips curling contently. She seemed brutal but was quite loving at heart. A firm hand was a loving hand her father always said.

"Friends call me Ace.." she said softly, her smile fading slightly. Others would normally scare from her once they knew her name, that plus her already intimidating physics made for awkward introductions. He swished her tail back and forth as she continued to talk, obviously she was slightly uneasy. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance". Her smile returned as she bowed her head one more time.

"What bring you all down this path, it can be dangerous..." her tone was laced with concern. She knew the terrors that could roam these woods, hungry because of the lack of food. Winters bite was hard this year. Though she was concerned, she felt the rider would be a formidable foe to anyone who would impose a threat. Her eyes fell to the vibrantly colored mare, she was gorgeous. She sighed softly and relaxed, more comfortable after introducing herself.
My Sams!

CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

[[So sorry for the wait guys! Things got a little... Chaotic during the holidays, and it didn't quite down as fast as I'd hope it would. :S]]

Wide-eyed and all-but thrumming with excitement, the foal wobbled unsteadily as the great cat she perched on stopped beneath her. They were stopping? They only ever stopped to sleep! Or if some-samanayr was hurt… But the big colourful bird-sam didn't look hurt… Not that the young sam had had a proper look, what with her attention being so firmly stolen by the enormous wings and brilliant rainbows and little twitchy wings on either side of the other sam's beaky head.

Her caretaker was not so distracted by appearances. Healer, as was ingrained in her nature, looked only for the signs of things that she could heal or help. There were no physical worries with either of these strangers, and the horn'd one had only unease behind her smiles. No terror or anguish or any other of the myriad of damaging emotions that would have required her aid. It was just chance that had caused this meeting, then. Pushing down the urge to be moving, seeking, the mare returned the smile politely- first to the flaming mare, then turning slightly to nod to the sa'grisayr. "It is well met then, as I too am found fine and well this night."

Noticing the almost bouncing eagerness of the foal under her care, Healer sighed and nodded subtly to O'arth. The great cat, with a quiet rumble, sank to the snowy ground, allowing the red-eyed bundle to tumble safely to the ground. "I am called Healer of the Millennium Wish, and my faithful companions are O'arth and Qi." The mare gestured lightly to each as she named them. "And she-" Here she lifted a talon to help the foal, who was having difficultly finding purchase for her hooves in the slippery snow. "Has yet no name."

The foal beamed at both mares, legs splayed for balance as her head wove back and forth between the two. "Hello Mask!" Her voice was a happy chirrup. "Hello Ace!" Brilliant red orbs left trails in the air as she swung to look at the flaming mare. The foal wondered if the flames burned, and slowly began to try and make her way over to find out, struggling against the snow that sucked at her hooves.

Healer felt herself smile honestly a little at the youngling's enthusiasm. The soft question of the bright-winged mare didn't escape the notice of her bat-like ears, and the mare nodded. "Indeed, O'arth allows me to ride him when I require." Brilliant red-orange eyes looked up at her, a rumbling purr emitting from the great saber-cat, and Healer murrred warmly in response. "But we are friends first and foremost."

Ace's concern did not go unnoted, and the mare shot her an appreciative look. "We are quite capable of defending ourselves, but I thank you for your worry."
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

((Oh don't worry about it, Cosmic! I'm sure we both understand how that is c: at least it quieted down some, right?))

Mask noted, first and foremost, that this older mare had quite the eloquent way of speaking. This was entrancing in itself, since her tones were so smooth and free of fault. It made Mask wonder how she sounded to this clearly important mare – or anyone else, for that matter. She hoped it wasn’t the sound of a pesky questioner… though she did know that her beak managed to make a whistle with some of her words… perhaps Samanayrs could find fault in that.

Mask felt her eyes become drawn to the large cat, already she could tell that this grand beast had much understanding within him – perhaps that was needed for dealing with a foal that you couldn’t truly speak to. O’arth, Qi, Healer of the Millennium Wish. What grand and interesting names they had, she had to wonder how they had earned them. But Mask’s gaze ran back towards the filly with the brilliantly glowing eyes. She had no name yet? Her ears perked up a bit as her little head wings wriggled and flapped at the air as she thought about this a bit. That would make this filly rather young – of course, not too young, as she was a ball of self-confident energy.

“Hello little filly,” Mask chimed back as the mostly white filly wove close to her and spoke her first introduction. It brought an amused sort of smile to her beak adorned face as she watched the filly weave her way, with difficulty, through the snow and towards the mare who called herself Ace. Those glowing eyes were brilliant, in Mask’s opinion, just like the grand Healer was as well. And if the guardian of the filly did not worry about this once ‘hiding’ mare, then Mask felt no need to truly worry about the filly with her more than likely innocent intentions.

“What a grand thing that is,” Mask said to Healers words. She would never be able to understand what kind of friendship that was for she lacked such an opportunity. But from the way the two interacted, both now and before, they must be on quite the same level of understanding, a very close friendship indeed. “That makes you quite lucky, miss Healer,” Mask bobbed her feather adorned head, “Good friends can be hard to come by, and to me it looks like you’ve got one great friend.” Though indeed, it sounded as though she were… sucking up to the mare, it was different. Mask only spoke the truth, and her mildly scatterbrained thoughts from time to time. She would love to have a friend who would so tirelessly follow her about.

“If you don’t mind me asking,” she started up again as she glanced towards the Healer with a bow of her head, her lavender eyes focused intently on the mare – as though she were trying to gauge the reaction her body had as she asked. “How did you happen to come across the little filly?” It was a harmless a question, she thought. It was simply one of those scatterbrained questions that popped up so eagerly in the face of company.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

((No worries :) I am in no rush, I work alot so Its nice to be able to casually come to this.... Im sorry for my own late reply O: crazy weekend! I promise my next reply will be MUCH longer ^.^))

Menace nodded in respect to each introduction, smiling as she did so. She did not speak a word but instead let her movements speak for her, for now. Its not always smart to speak too openly with strangers. She had already showed concern, any more would be an over step of personal boundaries. She watched as the small filly rolled off the cat, getting stuck in the snow. She spoke softly as the Healer returned a reply "I am glad you ayre such a styrong gyroup, it helps put my mind at ease...". Her lips curled into a smile as she watched the small being move wobbly towards her. How adorable she was. From her small hooves all the way to her glowing eyes, she was just purely cute.

Small glowing eyes seemed to put menace into a trance, sucking her in. Every movement the babe made was observed as she came closer and closer, her cute introduction had already been noted and nodded to. At first Menace was focused and curious, the small filly moving every slowly towards her. However, as seconds rolled by her heart started to pump faster as she got closer. She had never really been around babies. She was not a natural mother but she did have a giving and loving nature. Her nostrils started to flare as she sniffed in the scents in the air, her front hoof patting the ground uneasily as she was approached. She took a deep breath and stopped her uneasy antics, standing firm in front of the filly. "Why..hello..." She said, her voice raising an octave.
My Sams!

CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Healer was used to envy. A rider was a rare thing, a unbreakable bond that chose very few. She knew only one other, the one who had fashioned her harness and introduced her to Qi, but she had not seen even that stallion for many years. Many Samanayr longed for such a dedicated companion, and more even than that wanted the power and mystery they believed belonged to riders. But the Illiayr sensed only the slightest of such emotions from this brilliantly hued mare. Indeed, Mask seemed bluntly honest, not caring or perhaps not thinking about how her words may -or may not- be taken.
It was interesting, refreshing even, and Healer found herself liking the attribute.
Nodding slightly, she acknowledged the mare's statement. She knew exactly how lucky she was, better than anyone.

Brightly glowing eyes followed for a moment the little bundle of white-against-white as her charge struggled ever closer to the flame-tufted mare. As a fire mystic, the foal would instinctively know whether or not the flickering blue flames could harm her, and though the thoughts would not be concious they would stop her injuring herself. For the moment, the filly was both preoccupied and safe. And, thankfully, not paying the slightest attention to query posed by the Sa'grisayr. An emotion flitted through her, a mixture of anger and sadness, before she firmly squashed it. It was her duty, her calling, to help without judging others, but that didn't not stop this story from stirring some deeper instinct in her.

"The question is innocent enough, I suppose." Healer's word were quiet, carefully devoid of emotion. "Her mother died in childbirth. It was no-one's fault, her time had merely come to a close. But her father grieved endlessly for his love… And the little filly showed traits that belonged to neither parent." Discreetly, the mare glanced at the clumsy foal. "Her glowing eyes, and the smoking vents she bears." Shaking her head, she continued, voice unintentionally tense . "Her father believed these were the marks of evil, that somehow something had taken the life of his mare and left it's touch on his daughter… He tried, to love and care for her as a father should, but a large part of him resented and feared her. When I passed through, I sensed his pain, and he begged me to take her."

The little foal, oblivious to being the topic of such conversation, nosedived slightly into the snow, which melted into slush in the heat of her vents. For a full-grown samanayr, the snow on the path would have been only an annoyance, a slight hinderance, but for a foal… Well. She seemed even clumsier than usual! Sniffling lightly, she found herself nose-to-flame with the flickers of blue that had so fascinated her in the first place. With an excited yip, she looks up at the mare, glowing eyes wide and excited. "Hello 'gain!" Flicking her ears forward, the filly inches closer to the flames and spoke with a mixture of awe and fact. "Your feet are on fire."
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Menace watched the foal with great focus, her eyes never leaving her for even a second. Every step and nose dive taken was noted and stored. Her head cocked to the side as the babe neared closer, just inches from her flame engulfed hooves. Her head pulled back slightly, though still hung rather low. "Hel...I...I know..." She stutters out, her greeting muffled by her answer. A smile replaces the neutral look that had plagued her face just seconds before, giving her a more cheerful and positive look. Her face seemed softer when she smiled, her whole demeanor seemed to lighten as her lips curled from the foals antics.

"They have always been on fiyre...Since befoyre I can remembeyr... " She looks down at her blue fired hooves and lifts one, only to stomp it back down once more. "You like fiyre?" She asks simply. Her eyes still focus on the babe as she talks, her words rolling out simply. "If so...You ayre in foyr a real tyreat.." She chuckles slightly as her words finish spewing from her mouth. Menace takes a deep breath and then seems to, push? Within seconds the fire around her feet exploded into large blue flames, their size almost engulphing her whole body. Though scary and seemingly hot, the fire was completely cold to the touch. Not a drop of heat could be felt around her presence, except for when in contact with her direct skin. She laughed as she let out a breath, the fires dying down to normal around her feet.

She had paid little attention to the other sams, their conversation pushing into personal territory that she didnt feel was her business...yet. However, their conversation was so casual she almost, for a second, tried to listen in. Though interested in their words, she was MUCH more focused on thes mall filly. "How was that?!" She said excitedly, hoping the large show had given the filly something more to talk about or ask about. She enjoyed answering her questions.
Last edited by RikkuGirl on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Sams!

SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Mask quickly got the feeling that this was not the easiest of topics to talk about for the Healer. The tenseness that swept into her once calm and slightly devoid voice showed so much. Quietly she clicked her beak and looked towards the little filly, who was still trudging her way towards the mare called Ace. Slowly she returned her eyes to the older mare and angled her ears at her. “So she has been with you since then?” Mask scraped her talons through the snow covered ground in thought, glancing back towards the filly as she nosedived into the snow. The wings that rested happily just behind her ears quivered and lifted a bit, opening the fine little feathers as she watched the snow melt about the filly until she got up and made it nearly fully up to the mare. A little wave of sadness flew through her as she watched the pale filly a bit longer. She couldn’t imagine not growing up without her mother and father – though it had been quite some time since she had last seen them.

“I suppose, then, that she does not know that these events took place?” Mask thought sounded quite uncharacteristically… mature, much different from her normally light and happy voice. To her, it was the only obvious explanation, since the filly was so gleefully care free and happy to explore the world. She drew in her giant wings a bit tighter against his side, the large flight feathers rasping against one another at this. She wasn't sure where to look, between the filly investigating the fiery mare and her need to be polite and keep her eyes trained on Healer when holding a conversation.

((Meeep, sorry for the shortness D: ))