The Foal's Tale - 500th Sam RP! Concluded!

Engage in some good ol' freeform RP.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: The Foal's Tale - 500th Sam RP!

Post by Echos »

Trailing towards the back of the group, Tone heard the fillies cry before he could actually see what she had spotted. He assumed it was the magical foal but without seeing it himself he still had no idea what exactly the thing was. Scooting around the edge of the group to avoid blocking anyone else view, he followed the excited foals gestures until his eyes came across a bramble bush with a rather remarkable little critter sitting in.

Tone was fairly sure the thing wasn't sam-kin but beyond that he had no idea as to what it could be. With its remarkable fined tail and brilliant wings it was utterly unlike anything he'd ever seen. He was surprised when it spoke but he didn't let that keep him from responding. "Gyreetings. If you weyre expecting us I assume you have some yreason for waiting atop a blackbeyryry bush. Is theyre something we can help you with?"
Last edited by Echos on Wed May 05, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Image Image

The group followed the filly for several minutes through the forest. Spirit's eyes widened as they broke through into a valley and he saw a strange-looking Samanayr sitting atop a blackberry vine. This must be the magical foal they were looking for, although he thought that it was more likely a new species. Most intriguing were the fluffy appendages on the top of his head. "Gyreetings! I have neveyr seen one such as youyrself befoyre, what do you call youyrself?"
Last edited by silvermoondragon on Sat May 08, 2010 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aranea
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Aranea »

Paean had followed Gravel into the air, but when she saw everyone stop in front of the bush she tried to land less obtrusively than she had the last time, and trotted up to stand with the rest. The small brown sam (?) perched in front of her looked to be from a species she hadn't encountered in her travels before, and she'd come across some strange-looking sams. He seemed to have the antennae of a moth, and the tail fin of an aquatic... he didn't have the unified look of an elemental... maybe those were Sa'grisayr talons.. and he seemed too big to be a mini, but smaller than the usual sam... Hoping to make a good impression on this sam, she bowed, fanning her tail slightly in greeting, and said:
"Oh deayr. Have I been late again?"
Rekyrem
Super Spiffy Awesome
Super Spiffy Awesome

Post by Rekyrem »

"My, my!"

Beyond that little outburst, Gaze was silent. It was a rare thing when the words stopped flowing form his mouth and he was simply silent and stared, but that was what it was now. He was absolutely bedazzled. What an odd fellow! Such pretty wings, so small, but he was not at all a foal! He could see why the little filly thought he was, though. Why was he so small.

Other people were saying hello, and so Gaze thought he'd keep shut up like he was. He couldn't help the excited, childish jitters that were beginning to build, though. How amazing! How perplexing! How wondrous! Such an odd and new samanayr! He wiggled happily, pranced, and shone out his glee through a blinding grin. Instead of saying hello, though, (so as not to overwhelm the poor fellow), he waved on of his legwings in hello.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Having been following off to the side, trying to remain inconspicuous, Odyssey could not help but step into the clearing to get an unobstructed view of the tiny Sam. "Curious. Definitely curious." She muttered under her breath in a decidedly distracted tone, looking over the little stallion repeatedly. While he didn't seem overtly unusual, she had seen very few sams of such small stature on her travels and as such was instantly engaged.

As it was, she kept silent as the others began to bombard the little fellow with greetings, merely smiling a warm greeting when his gaze came in her direction and studying him intensely when it was elsewhere. She could not help her thoughts drifting obscurely back to the idea that his tail was to big for his tiny body, which, unfortunately, led to the odd out-of-place giggle.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Gravel had been peering up into the sky, wondering just how high this foal could fly when she heard their filly guide exclaim that she'd seen the foal. "Well, that was the fastest search ever!", she said quietly to herself. She quickly flew down to join the group and get a better look at this special Samanayr.

He certainly was different, that was for sure. She had never seen another Samanayr with attributes like this one, and considering the mix she had herself, and her mother before her, that was saying something! He didn't look like a foal to her, though he was small. She didn't really know what to say, and others were already asking questions of him, so she thought she'd keep her peace for now and see what sort of answers he gave.
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

With eyes wide and mouth agape, the small colt looked at the magical creature with awe. "You were right! See I told you she was right" He said aloud to his sister then his gaze to the others. Proud that his sister had found this wonderful creature; who was... expecting them?

"Um...Hi..." he said as he rushed behind his sister, her tail covered his head, giving him a new hair-do. He was not normaly shy. This creature made him feel, uneasy. The thought that it had been expecting them made him feel queezy.

"Say something..." He said nudging his sisters rump with his head forward, making sure to stay behind her. The adults that were traveling with them begun to speak and ask the creature questions. He listened as they spoke, his eyes wandering over the creature. It was not like them.

His nostrils began to wiggle though as a wonderful scent filled his snout. "Berries!" he said with a squeal, forgetting what was going on he dashed to the bush under the creature. He practically dived into the bush, his little rump sticking out; tail waving frantically. The sounds of his feasting filled the air as he chomped away at the fruit.

Food really was a way to a males heart. Seemed also to be a great way to get over first impression shyness.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Deferring to her stallion to speak, Affinity regarded the rainbow-tipped male with no small amount of curiosity. Not an Elemental then, certainly. The eyes were all wrong. But she could see why he would catch the young filly's attention so quickly. And that was before she took his purported ability to disappear into account.

Was such an ability possible? How far away could he go? Were there others with the same ability?

He didn't have the surface thoughts of a youngling, either. They were simple, often chaotic things. His were a very different feel, especially with the two foals nearby to serve as a comparison.

Hopefully their barrage of greetings and questions wouldn't frighten him away. Then again, he didn't look especially disturbed at their arrival, so perhaps not. If his thoughts became too noticeably distressed, she would say something to Tone and perhaps the other Kirin in the group to try and calm things.
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Image Image Image

Gyre heaved a sigh as he watched the seemingly vast group take off at the charge after the little filly. Shaking his head he turned aside, only to find that he wasn't quite alone after all. "Dyrift? I would have thought you would have gone with them." He nuzzled her briefly in thanks for staying, though he didn't realize it hadn't quite been intentional. But his show of affection was cut short when she brought his attention to Bloom. Looking over Drift's back, the young stallion sighed again. "Hayrd to tell with heyr, but it does look it. Let's go find out."

With a brief look over his shoulder to see if she was following, Gyre took off at an easy, ground devouring lope across the clearing, cutting off her aimless but frantic charge. "Move! I have to find Glint! Ouyr baby is gone! He vanished! And so did all the otheyrs that weyre oveyr theyre! Move Gyre! I have to get help befoyre they'yre gone foyreveyr!" She tried to ram her nephew out of the way, but Gyre stood firm, looking bemused for a moment before realization kicked in. "You'yre son? The yrolly-polly chestnut colt? He's not vanished." "Then wheyre is he?"

"Ummm..." Suddenly Gyre was hesitant to answer, realizing only now that the foals probably had not gotten permission from their Song to lead the group away from the clearing. After a moment of waiting for an answer Bloom wheeled and started trotting for the last place she had seen the large group, nodding briefly to Gyre's mare as she passed.

When Scrap had taken to the air, she had headed off in the wrong direction. And while she had seen some lovely bumblebees and their hive, and quite a few Sams in the surrounding area, none of them looked like a foal. Sweeping back to report that quadrent as being lacking in magical foals, she discovered that the rest of the group had already left. Whistling shrilly to herself, the Sa'grisayr soared off after them, following the path that that many Sams going the same way had left. Soon though she could follow the sound of excited greetings and chatter.

Feeling that she was missing something important Scrap picked up the pace, zooming along the beaten path at a reckless speed until she shot into the clearing just over everyone's head. Frantically she cupped her wings, flailing madly to drop speed before she slamed into the odd looking stallion. Even so, her landing was still better than her last one as she landed with only a faint thump (though leaving a few gashes in the soil from her claws digging in). Her beak gaped open as she stared in delight at this strange new Sam. "I've neveyr seen anyone like you befoyre! You're neat!"
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
perryunicornboy
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by perryunicornboy »

Prism followed in suit and saw the "Foal" which really wasn't a foal at all. It was something else that was for sure a strange looking samanayr it was. He was a little jealous of him getting so much attention to..puny thing he was also. Prism's cardinal left him and flew around the newcomer examine him curiously as the cardinal landed in the tree and stared at him head cocked slightly. Prism went to the front and glared a bit wondering why this sam had been waiting for them. He would fight the other if that's what he wanted gladly he would.
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Drift followed right behind Gyre as he made his way towards his rather frantic looking aunt, listening intently as she rambled on in a fairly panic filled voice. When Gyre failed to tell Bloom where her son had gone, she took the cue and remained silent herself, giving the mare a brief nod as she trotted off. "Don't want to get the little one in trouble, right?" she asked, hoping to confirm her guess. The little foals had been incredibly cute and innocent, but would surely get into some amount of trouble if it was found that they left without permission.
Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Eirnae »

(( I could totally say that my participating was all Rikku's idea, but that would not be entirely true. Sushi, if my joining in so late is a bad thing, I wholeheartedly apologize.

RikkuGirl has given me permission to roleplay Depths of the Endless Horizon until I have my own Sam. She has my eternal gratitude! <3 ))

On the far edge of the large group lurked a solemn shape. A Samanayr mare fair of coat but tattered of wing hovered nearby but without actually joining the others. It was almost as if she were afraid of being seen, she was so skittish. Yet her desire to participate was also just as apparent as her fear, for often she would take a few steps forward, only to quickly back up the same amount right after.

"I want to meet the mysterious one," Depths thought to herself as she did her nervous dance of indecision, "But what if he speaks to me? What if anyone else does? I won't know what to say! Oh, if only Glitter were here!"

She sucked upon the ribbon of her favorite necklace, the one that Bright had said was too long for her, as she watched the others greet the newcomer. In a flash of sudden inspiration, one that hopefully wouldn't be attributed to her taste in jewelry, Depths leaped into motion! Skirting the crowd, she tried to work her way to the side of the bush that was free of curious eyes and bustling bodies. Once she got close enough she could get a good look at the 'mysterious one' and then leave for home. A perfect plan!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

(OOC: YAY! XD Yes I did force you Muahahahaha! No reason you cant try to get your first! :D And even if you dont! Depths is qutie happy to stay with you till you do ^_^ She is your Sambuddy :D *flails*)
My Sams!

Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

The little stallion preened visibly under the comments and compliments of the Samanayr group while the filly hopped in place with excitement.
"I saw you before!" she shrieked at full volume at the stallion. Remembering the array of watching adults behind her, the filly glanced guiltily back over her shoulder at them and lowered her voice. "But you disappeared!"
The stallion ducked his head gravely at her, executing a bow from his perch on the brambles. "I did see you earlier, and I apologize for disappearing so abruptly, little one. You startled me and I simply reacted without thinking. I regretted disappearing so suddenly when in fact I was trying to introduce myself to your group, so I am glad you returned."

His fluffy antennae swiveled slightly as he looked over the group. "My name is Luster of the Iridescencent Chestnut, and my kind are known as the Minayr. As I understand it, many of our Samanayr-kin were in hiding for many years, and it is only recently that we learned of the Sharians and these Hotsprings. Myself and several of my kind set out to discover this Hotspring for ourselves, but we seemed to have arrived in the middle of some kind of event. Rather than interrupt, we decided to wait until someone came to us, as this little filly did."

The filly's chest swelled with pride, and she held her tiny wings at an attitude of accomplishment.

"We didn't want to interrupt the celebration," the stallion said hesitantly, "but may we join you?"
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Image Image

A Minayr? Spirit had never heard any tales or rumors of this species before and he was very interested in learning more about them. "Well gyreetings Luster of the Iyridescencent Chestnut" Spirit welcomed, nodding his head,"and welcome to the Song of the YRainbow Hotspyrings. I'm not Glint, ouyr leadeyr, but I am ceyrtain you and youyr kind would be quite welcome to join the celebyrations. The Song of the YRainbow Hotspyrings is a place of peace and gatheyring and I'm suyre you will fit yright in.
      This new species ability of disappearing was quite intriguing, but Spirit figured someone else would inevitably ask and if not, he would probably hear about it later so he decided not to overwhelm the new arrival with a barrage of questions.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

A species of Samanayrs unfamiliar with the Sharians? That struck Affinity as quite unusual. But there was nothing hostile in this stallion's pose or surface thoughts, nothing beyond polite curiosity and sincerity.

She found herself charmed and responded with equal polite formality. "I would likewise wish to extend ouyr welcome to youyr kind, Iyridescentchestnut~Lusteyr. The Song of the yRainbow Hotspyrings is a veyry inclusive teyrritoyry. You can find most species heyre, especially duyring a festival as layrge as this one. I believe that Glint put out an open invitation on the festivities."

What luck for the little mare in question to have practically discovered a new species of Samanayr-kin! Even if that species had technically discovered them first. Her father would doubtless be proud, and her playmates contrite. Or jealous. She hoped for the former.
perryunicornboy
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by perryunicornboy »

Prism puffed out his chest a bit and pawed the ground slightly. The others were all welcoming this new stallion but Prism was still jealous very jealous. He glared at the other and turned around to walk off. Great another stallion to take all the mares away from him! Well at least he was just a puny little thing not big and strong like he was. He snorted a bit a he stomped away still mad despite that.
Rekyrem
Super Spiffy Awesome
Super Spiffy Awesome

Post by Rekyrem »

Oh, how delightful! How cheery! The little samanayr-kin was a kind one. The claws had been a tad worrying to Gaze. They were sharp... Sa'kriens had sharp claws, right? And they weren't nice. Oh, but he supposed some of the others here had claws, like that peacock-tailed mare, and the were nice enough to come along and seemed happy. The little samanayr... Oh, a Minayr, he'd said? Well, anyways, it seemed like he wanted to come join the festival, too.

Gaze tried to contain his excitement and failed.

"Ohhh, yes! Do come! The more the merrier, you know." He smiled at the tiny fellow. "It's far too much fun!"
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

The small colt, mouth full of berries, pulled back from the bush. He plopped down on his rump and finished chewing, his stomach buldging. He looked up at the creature, his nostrils flarring. Small bursts of scent flew into his nose as he tried to make light of this strange... Minayr? He snorted aloud just after swollowing his mouth full of berries. With a skeptical look he said.

"You wont crash the payrty will you?" he said his eyes focused on the fuzzy antenai.

He stood up on his feet and waddled over to his sister, who seemed quite pleased. "You dont think he will yruin dads payrty do you?" his question was very serious, he looked at her with unwavering eyes, glancing back at the creature every few seconds until her answer.

He was skeptical no doubt, yet felt this creature and its kind could bring some good... Though, he would not say anything till his sister said first. He was not the leader this time... she was. He stayed close to her, making sure she had a protector... just in case.
My Sams!

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Image Image Image

As he watched his aunt vanish into the woods in search of the group that included her son Gyre made a slight face, then nodded. "Such was the plan. Somehow I don't think he'll get away fyrom it quite so easily." Sliding closer to Drift he sighed and nuzzled her, wondering if he and his mares would become so frantic if and when they had foals of their own. Probably, but still... He gave a mental shrug and looked around. From where he was standing he had a fairly good view of the field. No reason to move; if the magical foal appeared they should be as easily seen from here as from anywhere else.

Meanwhile Bloom was continuing to trot through the forest, moving faster and faster as the sounds grew closer. She arrived just in time to hear Luster introduce himself, and to see her son, and his sister to boot, just hanging out with the crowd, accting as though they were in charge. Brushing past a rather angry looking stallion who was stomping and snorting away she wove through the crowd, heading for the small colt with berry stains on his mouth. "And what do you mean sneaking off like that and going to accuse ouyr guests of yruining Glint's payrty?" Dropping down on the ground beside him she attempted to get him under her wing and pinned down so that she could groom the berry juice back off of his face. In between her efforts she spared a few words for the Minayr. "Of couyrse you'yre welcome, it was open to all! Ouyr hotspyring is always open to all, so long as they undeyrstand that all ayre welcome."

Scrap was quite entranced with the newcomer, and her beak continued to gape open in happiness. A Minayr? She'd never heard of one or anyone who had. Just think! She was a real explorer! One of the first to see a new species! Just think of it! A real story to tell! The sheer happiness was too much for her to speak through, and she only nodded with extreme enthusiasm when he asked to join them.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Bluestarwolf12
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Drift quietly watched Gyre's aunt go, a odd mix of empathy and humor welling up in her chest. Empathy for both the little foal as well as for his poor, worrying, frantic mother, and humor because it was difficult not to find at least a small minutia of humor in a situation such as this. Drift gently returned her stallion's gesture, unknowingly finding herself on a very similar train of thought as she imagined first what being a mother would be like, then what her children and the Song's children would be like. The thought was something she had not before considered, and she found it rather intriguing to ponder. She said nothing, merely sat down quietly beside where Gyre stood, now almost utterly lost in thought.
Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Eirnae »

Depths flitted her wings as she often did when she wasn't paying any particular attention to them, and watched the proceedings with wide violet eyes. She was too shy to introduce herself or to join in with the welcoming that the others provided so openly. Oh, how she envied their bravery! If only she could be so bold!

"But I can! I can do it. Glitter will be so proud of me if I can."

With thoughts of praise from her stallion filling her hopeful mind, Depths carefully padded forward, till she was close enough to where the Minayr was perched that she could see the glittering rainbow of his wings and tail. Dazzled, she immediately stopped and stared. After a few moments, Depths remembered that staring was often considered rude, so she closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath.

Sure, she was still to the edge of the crowd, but she had exposed herself to potential notice, and that frightened the timid mare. Trying to remain calm, Depths opened her eyes slowly and looked up. She waited to speak till all other voices had gone silent, for both the sake of manners and that the mare had yet to master the art of projecting her voice very far. "As it has been said, all ayre welcome," she managed before her shyness paralyzed her from saying any more.

Flushing with embarrassment, Depths ducked her head and started to back up. Plans to retreat and escape at the earliest opportunity set themselves firmly into place.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

"Iyridescencent... Iyrrrrrridescencent..."
Rolling the word around in her mouth produced an interesting tickle, and for a moment Odyssey lost herself in the new sensation, before returning to the conversation in front of her. A Minayr? Her travels were extensive, yet she had never, not once, heard even the most whispered of rumours of a breed by that name. And with such unusual 'gift', something completely new, never seen before by her seasoned eyes...

Blinking with sudden intensity, she stepped closer to the little creature and tilted her head to the side just slightly. "How does it work? This... Disappeayring act? What ayre the... mechanics of it?" As usual, the mare absentmindedly disregarded the creature's own question, more interested in her own sudden spur-of-the-moment investigation.
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Gravel put her head to the side as the Minayr introduced himself. Well! A new species! This was something of a surprise, indeed. There were so many Samanayrs and their relatives exploring the world that it amazed her to find that there were still some species as yet undiscovered. Still, if they could disappear as this one could, perhaps that wasn't so strange. She was intrigued despite herself...

"Greetings, Luster! Of course you are welcome at the Festival. Indeed, I hope that you will join us, and tell us more about your species and your family. You mentioned that there were several in your party, may we meet them as well?"
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

"I welcome you too!" the filly cried, "and I'm sure my father will too!"

Luster suddenly jumped into the air, bright wings whirring, and gave a piercing whistle before suddenly disappearing. He reappeared a moment later, accompanied by two mares of similar stature and sporting similar traits, although very different coloration. Rather than resuming his perch on the bramble bush, Luster flitted to the ground, joined by the two mares.
Image Image
"We thank you for your kind welcome," the little stallion said grandly, bowing his head to the group and giving the filly a wink. "My friends and I have been traveling for quite some time. We are originally from the rainforests in the far south, although there are few enough of our kind even there, and we set out to see what the rest of the world might hold." Luster smiled broadly. "We had no idea there would be so many of our fellow Samanayrs waiting for us!

"As for the disappearing," he continued, "it's just.. a thing we can do. We can't go very far -" Luster disappeared suddenly, reappearing several feet away. "- but we're pretty accurate!"

The filly wriggled in joy as Luster performed his trick. "You need to come show the other foals that! They didn't believe me when I said you disappeared!"

"I would be happy to," Luster said with a grin. "Perhaps you could escort me, my lady?" he said to Scrap of Windblown Mischief, winking at her flirtatiously.

"Yay!" The filly frisked in circles for a moment before dashing back the way they had come. She had to get the other foals assembled before Luster appeared - she couldn't wait to show them she had been right!

The black-and-white mare sidled shyly up beside Affinity of the Affectionate Empath. There was just something very.. soothing about the scaled mare. "Could you show me the way?"

The more colorful mare bounded over to the small colt. "We would never dream of ruining a party!" she sang, her voice high and piping, similar to a foal's. "Perhaps you could bring me to your father directly?"

Their escorts secured, the Minayrs joined the group of Samanayrs as they returned to the celebration, adding their own high voices to the general din of the celebration.

Some time later that day, the filly could be seen holding court with a large group of foals, her extravagent gestures and loud speech closely followed by all of them as she relayed the story of how she had met the first of the Minayrs. The story seemed to have gained a ferocious Oquiesa attack and heroic rescue since the event actually took place, but the filly felt this minor exaggeration was her due. It was their own fault for not believing her in the first place!

---

Okay, I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to finish up the RP o_____x All I can say is that I just got busy and then got blocked!

In the end, Luster decided to go with Origami_Dragon, Shade decided to go with Jennalyn, and Tremble decided to go with RikkuGirl! Congrats! They're not in a Song together, so feel free to match them up how you'd like :D

Minayrs are a fairy-like species, with the traits Mini, Talons, Faery Wings, Large Ears, and the two new traits Furred Antennae and Fan Tail. Their antennae are quite mobile, and give them the ability to pick up vibrations in the air (eg sounds) and wind currents. The fan tail is similar to a stiff draconic tail with membranes set on either side and anchored with mobile tines, giving them extra accuracy in the air.

In addition, they also have the ability to teleport short distances. They have to be within line of sight of their target, and the teleportation will not work if there is already something occupying their intended space.

Our little Song of the Rainbow Hotsprings filly also needed to find a home, so I randomly selected a winner for her from all of the RP participants. Congrats to Echos, and here she is all grown up! Let me know if you'd like to name her or if you'd like me to come up with a name for her!

Thank you so much to everyone for participating, and I promise next time I do an RP it will be concluded in a more timely manner XD;;
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog