Song of the Obsidian Abyss

Geocities will be closing this year, and so we've put together a collection of all of the Songs hosted on Geocities.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Song of the Obsidian Abyss

Post by silvermoondragon »

(Ok, so here is the Song of the Obsidian Abyss salvaged from Here(link) I tried to keep the text and feel of the song from the page. Right now the images are just linked from the Geocities page. Some of the links are broken but I was just copying things over. This Song is run by AmethystCat)

You stumble slightly in the dark area, feeling your way along and hoping not to run into anything harmful. Before you can get to incredibly lost in this strange place, a small equine appears before you and smiles.
"Hello, and welcome to the Song of the Obsidian Abyss's lands," he says, "I am y'Reflection of the Tendeyr Moonlight, lead stallion of this Song." He beams proudly, and continues, "Peyrhaps you would like to meet my mayres?"

~MEMBERS~

Reflection of the Tender Moonlight
Stallion
Caretaker: AmethystCat - obsidianglassrose@cox.net

Mystic of the Proud Flame
Mare
Caretaker: Mouse - mouse@silversenshi.net

Midnight of the Misted Rainbow
Mare
Caretaker: Luminaire - darkunicorns@yahoo.com

He smiles again looking proud,"You can also meet the offspyring of the Song, if you wish."

~OFFSPRING~

Sparkle of the Moonlit Flame
Mare
Mystic of the Proud Flame x Reflection of the Tender Moonlight
Caretaker: AmethystCat ?

~STATUS~

Closed

Contact the keepers if you have any questions, or to request a breeding. You must get permission from both the keepers to get a breeding.