Mini-present-ness for Rikku!

Share your artistic endeavors here!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Mini-present-ness for Rikku!

Post by SilverDapples »

Weee inspiration! I said I would 'gift art' Rikku a little-long while back and finally I actually did it!

Now, the pictures are terrible, haven't got a working scanner *cue unhappiness?* so this is the best I got |(

(non-flash)

(Flash)

(Flash)

I guessed for the little birdy-buddy, and of course the back left leg, and a bit on her middle... D: I tried.. But really I couldn't get that pose out of my head for her, as well as being more of a draft - strong and beautiful (or so were my intentions with using the 'heavier breed') - and popped that from my head onto the paper, dislike the coloring -which is not my hottest subject- .. though I'm no great shakes at feathers of any kind... alas! Try to enjoy ;p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Mini-present-ness for Rikku!

Post by Seren »

Awwww liebe that's just adorable xD What a great present for dear Rikku! I'm due for my present as well- I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet!
Signature under construction!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Ooh, very nice :D I love how she's following her little Firebird friend around, no doubt making sure it doesn't get up to any mischief!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

SPECTACULAR!!!! I love it! And so does she! You have so much talent dear, I love it! And boop is so cute! XD eeeeee. Tytytytytytytyyyyyyy so much :) I love it! :D I will show my mom tomorrow, I know shed love to see her mares fan art. <33 your so wonderful! Thank you so much again. <3333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Hehe yes Sushi! The exact intentions! We can't have the little precious getting into mischief now can we? ;D

And Rikku I'm so glad you love it!! No need to thank me so much, I'm just glad you like it! Tell your mom I say hi! XD I do hope she likes it as well! And you are so very welcome Rikku! It was a total pleasure drawing her, she's just such a sweet thing to draw! (my mom, with passing glance, said she was beautiful!) I just wish you had a better quality of this because the pictures don't give the (hard) coloring (job) credit! ;3 (which is kind of a joke, I didn't even shade anything :O *shame*)

and Seren XD You can make yours in that 'free week', no doubt!
Last edited by SilverDapples on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Aw, it's Shelter and Boop! *grins* It's such an adorable scene, and I like how soft you made her mane and tail look too; great job on them!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Manes and tails tend to be my specialties... XD I enjoy drawing whispy craziness! Her forelock is probably my favorite part though, up close around the eye it just looks cool in my opinion! Thanks so much Janalee! It means a lot!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

It's true... she does super crazy intricate manes, you look over and see her doing all these little lines!

And yes! I will have to make my gift then... I have a few people who I have gifts planned for! (Including this artist here!)

And aww, Rikku, tell your mom she has a ton of people who wish her the best. <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

I forgot to post! She loved it! :) I even printed it out. She has it hanging by her bed. She told me not to say but, she cried. ^-^ she was so surprised that someone else she has never met had put that much effort into something for her. She was tottaly freaked when I showed her shelter and now the fan art....she can be emotional. The stroke caused her to show much more emotion but she is so appreciative of everything.

She said thank you so much. She will try to draw you something as well. :) she used to be a very refined sketch artist but she lost the ability and is slowly getting it back.

Thank you so much again guys. All of you. I love my mom so much and this really helps me to feel better about the whole situation and shows me how blessed I am to have such caring friends. <3
My Sams!

Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

That is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard.... awww... <3 Dapples, you touched somebody, you sweet mare. That's so so sweet <3 I may cry now XD Or choke up.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

:O she cried? Oh man, that is so nice! And yet depressing... my gifts have never made anyone cry before... o^o I kind of feel really bad to have made her cry... even if it was over something good... But I'm just a soft and squishy little midget on the inside, and any mother of a friend of mine is more than deserving of a little something nice.

And tell her it was my pleasure! I had fun actually feeling inspired enough to draw something for someone! But draw me something? Oh my D: that is so terribly sweet of her... Rikku, your mom definitely rocks ;p

Any time Rikku! Any time. I'm just thrilled that this means something to you too! <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

<3
My Sams!