Share your artistic endeavors here!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Jennalyn's Order

Post by Seren »

Here it is!

Here it is! :D It's rather low quality I'm afraid...both scanner and art skill. Hope you like though! They're out for a morning walk! Unforunately Passage looks on the large size...well the Oqueisas are...behind them! XD I cannot draw canines.
Signature under construction!
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Re: Jennalyn's Order

Post by Jaes »

Aw, adorable! And I love the way you draw dogs - you really caught their movement and I particularly like the looks the two on the right are giving each other.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

D'awwww, lookit them all out for a walk! A stroll with the pups to enjoy a nice day. :D That is so adorable - you drew all the pups very well, and I can just image Passage holding a conversation around her leash!

Thank you so much! <3<3<3
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Thank you so much for the compliments! :D I'm glad you ordered Jenn, I needed the practice, badly! <3 They were fun to draw, though my roommate is now very confused as to why I was drawing little equines and giant dogs. XD

So glad you like them Jenn <3 Of course, the art is free for you to use/post however. I promise when I figure out the problem with my scanner I will reupload it in better quality!
Signature under construction!