This is Halloween

Talk about anything you want here.
Rynnie
Samanayr Stalker and Fangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystery, Desert, Shifter & Kodyla

This is Halloween

Post by Rynnie »

I know Samanayrs was once on Gaia, and I've seen a few names around and about on GO. You may have seen this thread about GO.

There appear to be two guilds for RP, and one for collectors. (I'm with the collectors guild.) But the other two schools are Hunters (Deus Ex Machina Guild) and Fears (Amityville Guild). Hunters and Fears are divided into five groups, mostly. Comes with Student Battles, Student Clubs, and Student Emblems.

There is also a minigame, This is Halloween. You can register [url=
http://www.thesporkedken.com/adopt/register.php]a free account[/url], and collect clickable Minis. Each click earns you 25 silver, which you can then spend about the 'site. The clicks allow the minis to level up, changing appearance with each stage:

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Different Minis have different rarities, as befits the collectors, and different colors. There's also a battle system implemented, but I haven't had a chance to fully look around yet.

...If you do look around and sign up, I'd be delighted if you'd post to the referral thread, and say "aurryinne" referred you. Not necessary, of course, but I'd love you forever if you did.