What a week!

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

What a week!

Post by Sushidragon »

Last Monday, I put my back out. Then Baby Sushi got sick. Then I got sick. Then Nigiri Sushi stopped taking naps and went back to waking up every 2 hours at night. So I haven't had time for anything :D;; I was really hoping to get things back on track next month with some birthday events but I think things will be staying really low-key for now, although I'm still hoping to have some events with the help of my wonderful guest artists and volunteers <3

Sorry for my delays in responding to PMs too, hopefully things will be going back to normal soon!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: What a week!

Post by silvermoondragon »

Aww man, that sounds rough! Feel free to take your time to get well again.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Eek!! Definitely not good! Get well soon Sushi! But take your time getting well, ya know? As a volunteer I would be most certainly happy to help if/when the need be! So no worries and focus on healing up :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

You have plenty of people here who would be happy and willing to support you! Sorry that you're having such a rough time though Sushi... hope everyone is feeling/sleeping soundly soon!
Signature under construction!