How do I events (event help?)

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

How do I events (event help?)

Post by Sushidragon »

Okay, it's been sooooo long since there were any non-draw-related Samanayr events that I am completely blanking ideas XD So, what kind of events would you like to see for the little festival/belated birthday celebration? Most of the premade Sams are based on constellations!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
HybridSiren
The Resident Linkin Park Fangirl
Favorite Sam species: Illiayr

Re: How do I events (event help?)

Post by HybridSiren »

Either sam or constellation/astrology/astronomy trivia might be interesting? Little make-a-story-from-a-prompt contest might be fun?
[he/they]
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

If you don't mind having the same events as the last celestial themed celebration, I think we had a draw-your-own-constellation from a set star field image before, which was pretty fun. And you could make it include a story writing portion, if you wanted more effort, or just a name, if you didn't mind less. ^^ And I second the trivia!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Myth writing contest!

Constellation trivia definitely sounds fun as well. A speed "catch a shooting star" game might be fun. Or some sort of wish upon a star game?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

I love the “catch a shooting star” race idea! Maybe comets could play into another race?

Maybe a guessing game with a grid that resembles the night sky with each space having a chance to have an item, Sam, pet, points, etc?
Codress
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Any with wings! ^_^

Post by Codress »

Those sound cool.
Maybe a connect the dots kind of game..
Guest the constellation..
Picture game of stars or find a picture for one..
Color a galaxy sam..

I like the color in Sam's then they come to sushi life. Lol
Those are a few that popped in my brain.
*what is left of it* lol :lol: :lol:
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I'm with Harroway on that :3 I always loved the races! I still want to place in one! So I need another chance xD

I think a space themed event would be awesome! (I would love to get into Guesting for one of those! Let me know if I can! :))

Maybe have some Galactic Bingo? Pick your Rocket (Chairs)? Home world (You write about a planet/home world a sam came from - Fun Background Story for a Sam)?? I do LOVE the photo-hunts too!

ONE THING I MISS... COOKING! ^_^;;; I dont know why but I LOVE seeing all the neat foods and decorations, etc. that everyone does. (Like the terrible creations from the 50's - Tuna Waffle Surprise!)

I'm up for anything and am happy to help! I'm so happy to be back here ^.^ YAY SUSHI!
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

What about a photo scavenger hunt? You could pick things that are commonly found in art or on t.v. or something like 'a star', 'a sun', 'a galaxy', 'a rainbow'.

Have one prize category for 'Yay you did it!' and another for creativity? (Like finding a place where shadows come together to leave a star-shaped piece of light on a sidewalk versus a printed star)
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Oh, I forgot to suggest too... JOB FAIR! xD and Pet breedings!! ^_^;;;;
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: