[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Samanayrs • View topic - Desert Triathlon
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » The Hotsprings » Events and Availability » Races

Post subject: Re: Desert Triathlon
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:22 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Congrats everyone! :D

EDIT*

I'll try and decide which one I would like.

I'm a little confused though is only 1 the triplet amulet or all, just different traits??

Mares

Pets

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:36 pm 
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

@ ElvenArcher - They are all Triathlon Triplet Amulets, and therefore give a 10% chance of triplets, and give the wearer a special trait as listed. There are just different types of the amulet depending on what trait it bestows upon the user(generally a trait relating to threes). I guess technically they could be called Triathlon Triplet Fancy Feathers Amulet, ect... but that's quite a mouthful. Essentially each team member must choose a different "trait add-on" for their triplet amulet, but rather than having only three choices, this time there are 8 different trait modifiers you can choose from.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:47 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Whoo! Well done team!

Congrats winners and thanks silver for the race. It was very fun to watch.

I'd like a rarity modiem please :)

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:48 pm 
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Congrats guys!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:50 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Ahh I see. :) Thanks for the info. It helps my decision.

Mares

Pets

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:51 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Woot! Go team Underdogs XD

Great race everyone, that was really close there at the end. Thanks for running Silver, and I would take a rarity modiem if you please :)

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:01 pm 
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.
Woo, go team! *fist-pumps air*
Great race, Silver, thanks for running it. :3 I'd like a rarity modiem, please?

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:11 pm 
Mystic
Mystic

Thanks for the race (and the modiem)! Congrats to the winners!!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:33 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Congrats! I completely forgot about the race!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:37 pm 
Mystic
Mystic

Congrats you guys!

Pets

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:54 pm 
Mystic
Mystic

Congrats to all the winners. Thank you for the race was very interesting to watch.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:52 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Congrats you guys!! Thanks for running the race Silvermoondragon!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:05 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Congrats, winners! Thanks for the race, Silvermoon.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:13 am 
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Ooh, way to go team! Sorry I missed the running; browsing from just a phone is tough... Looks like growing up in a desert oasis taught Surge a thing or two about dealing with shallow water though! Congrats to the other placing teams too!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:40 am 
Mystery
Mystery

Ok. I'll take the Triathlon Seraphim Amulet, please. :D

Thanks for the race. :D

Mares

Pets

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:47 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

Congrats winners! I love watching races - They're always a blast. Thanks again for running this, silvermoondragon!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:04 pm 
Painter

I'll take the Multiple Eyes Amulet, please! <333

Post Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:55 am 
Mystic
Mystic

Congrats to the winners! ^^

I got stolen away shortly after the race started and let my team down. >.<

Ah well, next time!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:09 pm 
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

And after a bit trying to convince Surge to answer which of two he wanted (we had to flip coins in the end), I will take the Triathlon Gems Amulet please. Probably for the best...fancy feathers and water sounds a bit awkward and probably not as impressive as he thinks they'd be. Soaking wet feathers just don't sound so fun.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:09 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

What a race! Congrats guys!

Board index » The Hotsprings » Events and Availability » Races