Fluffy and Frosted and Finally Here!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Fluffy and Frosted and Finally Here!

Post by Jennalyn »

I'm not looking for any RP for Flit, as I'm pseudo-managing her but do not own her and Nathalia doesn't usually have time for RP.

Flit of the Darting Snow is a young Northern mare fresh from the glacial peaks of her ancestral home. Having reached maturity recently, she came down from the mountains in search of a stallion she'd never met before. She speaks with a very strong Northern accent and it's practically impossible for her to understand the accented speech of a Desert Samanayr.

She has a hard time finding non-fluffy stallions attractive, so only fluffy boys and those who consider themselves to be exceptionally furred need express interest. It's a cultural thing.

Active, immature, and playful are three words that describe this girl rather well. Also stubborn, childish, and a poor listener. She has her flaws, she has her strengths, and she's actively on the lookout for a stallion she can relate to.
sera
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Fluffy and Frosted and Finally Here!

Post by sera »

Jennalyn wrote:Flit of the Darting Snow is a young Northern mare fresh from the glacial peaks of her ancestral home. Having reached maturity recently, she came down from the mountains in search of a stallion she'd never met before. . .
And got lost in the desert. *Coughs* ^.~ *gamphs away again*
Tervenna
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Tervenna »

My Puff of the Frozen Breath has an open slot in his song. If Flit doesn't mind an already established Song, of course
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Hmm. I think the more I've been looking at her, the more I think she wants to be somebody's lead mare. Not that she'd make a particulary excellent lead mare, but she still wants it. xD But thank you and give my regards to Puff!

Sprig: *chases leaves around him*
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I'd found a stallion for this lady, but I haven't heard back from the owner in quite a few months and I think it might be time to search for another.

The same information applies as in the first few posts! Are there any Northern stallions who are in search of a lead mare?
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Oh goodness, she'd be perfect for Leaf! If she ever changes her mind about being lead mare, please be sure to let me know. :)
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

I've got quite the fluffy boy that might interest her? This is Fluff of the Floating Flurries and he's been looking for the perfect fluffy Northern girl to start a Song with. What do you think?
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I'm sorry, but she found herself a stallion a little while ago in Chill. Otherwise I can guarantee that she certainly would have been interested! <3