Thank You All <3

Talk about anything you want here.
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Thank You All <3

Post by Harroway »

Topic change to something happy~ <3
Last edited by Harroway on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Re: Thank You All <3

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oh no! I knew things weren't going so well in your life, but I didn't know it had gotten that bad. I was starting to get worried though since I hadn't seen you around and you hadn't logged in since Monday. I'm glad that things are looking up for you again and that, while what happened is bad, it isn't as bad as it could have been.

I'm so glad that you're feeling better now! Hopefully this will make facing the rest of the things in your life a bit easier too. It's nice that in all the mess you had something to pull you through as your bright spark of light at the end of the tunnel and proof that not everything is horrible. *cuddles* I hope you continue feeling better.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Harroway, you are a lovely person who's been through a lot for the past little while. You're one of the key members of this community and it wouldn't be nearly as bright or as fun without you. <3 I've enjoyed playing with you since the early days of this community, and I hope to continue to do so for many years to come.

*snugs*
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

OH NO! Im sorry to hear that! BUT im glad your feeling better! I know how you feel for the depression, trust me. lol Though I dont have the luxury of medcine. ONe day at a time! :D And I must admit as well that this community and the people in it have helped me through alot of stuff.

We are here for you and everyone else! I love you all to death and im very proud as well to call you all friends! *hugs all around*

If you or anyone else ever needs anything. An ear to listen, shoulder to lean on, or anything else that might be needed.. I AM HERE!

And yes. Thank you SUSHI for giving us a great retreat from life and its bothers.

<33
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

I did not know things were going rough for you, but I'm SO very happy to hear that you've found a bit of light in your proverbial tunnel! Hope that you're nearing the end of all the ick, and this is only the beginning of more happy thoughts for you!!

Definitely will second and third the sentiment that you are a much respected, (and cool!) pillar of the Sam community - and have always thought you were darn fun and creative too boot. Definitely am more than happy to talk if you need an ear or whatnot - and I hope things just get better from here on out! Glad to see you back Harro!!
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

See? This is why the community is so awesome. There's such a sense of friendliness and openness here that you just don't find anywhere else. *snugs everyone* I'm feeling loads better now and I've set up some appointments with counselors for long-term care and I'll be getting my prescription filled tomorrow. I don't think of the pills as a crutch, but as a tool. Severe depression runs in the females of my family and while I thought it skipped me, it didn't. I equate depression as a sickness of the mind just like the flu is a sickness of the body and it doesn't seem so bad.

*hugs everyone* I know I have a massive support group if things get bad again. I also have Shiver, who's probably not to easy to hug. >_> XD
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Aww, I agree with what everyone's said - this is such a great community <3 I love all you regulars and 'oldbies,' and I love welcoming in new people, and.. just, everyone XD The community would be nothing without all of you!

Harroway, I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! I don't know what was up but I was getting worried not hearing back from you when Shiver was ready to go, since I know how excited you were about her.

I also agree that medication is not a crutch. I've been on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medication on and off over the years - they helped me to get through tough spots that I'm not sure I would have been able to get through otherwise, and when the time was right I was able to go off of them without any troubles. Your attitude towards your situation sounds like a healthy one, and I'm glad you're getting help. Best of luck!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Faemien
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Faemien »

Hope the medication they have chosen for you works well.

I'm on anti-depressants/anxiety myself. My boyfriend and I joke, "Better living through Chemistry." But seriously, they are a tool for helping us move forward.

Should you ever want to talk, I'll happily be here. I've been dealing with my own brand of depression for years and had my own ups and downs before I finally realized I needed to talk to a doctor.

I need to be more active in this community, 'cause it looks like you've got awesome support/friends here. I know a lot of people from PI, but I'm sure there are some that come from other places.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Oh yes, some of us arrived here via the cyberpet community at large. <3 And we would certainly love to get to know you better! For myself, I have no PI account and so I participate with Samanayrs solely through the forum. Feel free to throw me a PM if you ever want to chat or have questions. :)