Several stallions looking to start or expand Songs!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Saiki
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Aboreal

Several stallions looking to start or expand Songs!

Post by Saiki »

Yep! I have three stallions looking to expand their current songs, and another stallion who is looking to start one.

----------------------------------------------------

Stallions with already formed Songs:

Song: Song of the Bright Horizon
Song type: Open
Spaces left: 2
Puddle's personality: Puddle is a rather quiet stallion who would rather sit and think than run and explore. But he'll generally do whatever his mares ask of him, so if they're active and playful, he'll try to keep up with them to keep them happy.

-----

Song: Song of the Sharp Citrus
Song type: Open
Spaces left: 2
Note: Mares with spines/horns/spikes/etc. or mares with fruit-themed names only, please.
Nectar's personality: Nectar can be a little strange at times, but is a good stallion at heart. He is obsessed with fruit and can babble for hours about his favorites, and likes to think that he is braver than he really is.

-----

Song of the Biting Snow has been filled!

----------------------------------------------------

Stallions looking to start Songs:

Note: The thread to roleplay with him is here, though a new thread can also be started.
Note x2: One space is possibly reserved for one of Rekyrem's Samanayrs.
Misery's personality: Misery can get annoyed at the littlest things, but he has been working on reining in his temper. He's obsessed with being the best "normal Samanayr" ever (whatever that means), and so is looking to start a Song to further his image of being a "normal stallion". He does occasionally slip into his old habits, though, and finds it difficult to refrain from terrorizing little foals, especially Mystic foals.
Last edited by Saiki on Fri May 21, 2010 3:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Saiki
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Re: Several stallions looking to start or expand Songs!

Post by Saiki »

...And Chill's already gotten his first mare! <3
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Hrmmm... I think one of my new desert mares might ACTUALLY mesh with your Misery in the right circumstances. I probably won't be able to get any time to RP until the later part of this next week... but after that, might be worth a try! Or at least having fun flexing my Sam Rp skills, haha.
Saiki
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Saiki »

That would be great, Delicious! ^^

Little update... Chill has found another mare (Kagari's Quirk of the Confused Tropics) willing to join his Song!

Edit: And cassiadawn's Waft has also joined the Song of the Biting Snow! One more slot available! <3
Saiki
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Saiki »

Just wanted to update this! ^^

Song of the Biting Snow has found its last member, Britain's Rain of the Winter Branches.

Song of the Sharp Citrus and Song of the Bright Horizon both have room for two more mares.

And I plan to restart Misery's roleplay soon! I have finals all next week, but after that I hope to get things going. ^^