~Strong, Sweet Stallion Seeking Lonely Ladies~

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

~Strong, Sweet Stallion Seeking Lonely Ladies~

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

((EDIT: Mystic's Song is now full and is thus not accepting any more mares.

Yup, Mystic's looking for a Song. He's a Sa'Grisayr Mystic with a big, strong, open heart who would really love to have someone (Or someones) by his side to love and protect.

Mystic will accept just about any mare that wants to join him, but winged, fluffy, and feathery mares are a plus. This is, however, with the exception of Sa'Kriens and Miseries, both of which are strongly suggested to stay very far away from Mystic. XD

His traits are Feather Crest, Talons, Beak, Mystic Strands (Air Mystic), Phoenix Tail, Double Wings (vestigial feathered wings), Upright Ears, and Fluffy for those who can't pick them all out.

I ask that if your mare is interested, you RP here with them, but if you really feel you can't, feel free to shoot me a PM about her joining Mystic's Song. :3 ))

Mystic stood quietly on the edge of a cliff overlooking the Rainbow Hotsprings. The sun was just beginning to edge it's way onto the horizon, casting a glorious mix of blue, yellow, and grey light across the previously dark sky. The white, pink, and rainbow Sa'Grisayr Mystic had been traveling alone for far too long, and he felt now was perhaps the best time to find some mares to settle down with, seeing as it was spring, approaching summer.

But for now, watching the sun rise was enough to satisfy him, for he had not relished in that particular simple pleasure for what seemed like the longest time. So he sat, small rainbowy wings relaxed at his side, watching the sun rise to a new day.

((For those paying attention, this is in fact the same cliff that Slice's search for mares started from. However, his was at night, Mystic's is at the crack of dawn.))
Last edited by Bluestarwolf12 on Sat May 22, 2010 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Re: ~Strong, Sweet Stallion Seeking Lonely Ladies~

Post by AsaraDragon »

((I'm still not very good at RP, but I thought I'd give it a go. I think Joy might fit in very well with your Mystic, but that's for them to decide, yes? :) ))

Joy was a lazy little Samanayr, usually sleeping until the sun was well up in the sky, but something had her up early this morning. It was just past dawn, and the grass in the field she had settled in was covered in dew, which sparkled beautifully in the light of the newly-risen sun. She was entranced, and began cavorting in the grass, her every movement causing the water to be flung off the tips of the blades. She felt like she was dancing in a field of stars, and laughed joyfully as tiny droplets flew into the air all around her.
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Soarer was up flying bright and early that morning to stretch her wings. She had come down to the Song of the Rainbow Hotsprings a few days ago after hearing about the many festivities that were held there hoping to take part in one. Mind wandering, she almost missed the handsome stallion standing at the edge of a cliff below her.
      Soarer tucked in her wings and heading into a slow dive, curving back around to land next to the stallion. "Hi theyre! My name is Soayreyr over Clouded Hills, what's youyrs?"

((silly Soarer, she doesn't really stop to think about what she's doing, she just goes and does it XD My apologies if she's gone and interrupted his quiet contemplation of the sun rise))
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Something white and moving down in the field below Mystic caught his eye just long enough to distract him from the mare approaching from above. The sudden greeting and question almost right next to his ear very nearly made him fall off the cliff. "Well, good moyrning to you, Soayreyr," he replied with a soft smile. "My name is Mystic of the Iyridescent Skies. And how ayre you this fine moyrning?" The way Mystic said it made it sound as though he had known Soarer for ages, when this was in fact they're first meeting. As he awaited an answer, his eyes trailed back down to the white object he had seem before, trying to better identify it. 'Could that be... Another mare?' he wondered, studying the cavorting white and pink Sam below.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

(( Sorry the reply took awhile, the house we moved into was left in a rather messy state. Lots of free stuff, but lots of cleaning to do. Luckily my mom is here to help and they also left their internet connection without canceling it or anything :O ))

She nodded her head before following the stallion's gaze as it drifted down to the base of the cliff where another mare played in the dewy grass.
      "Quite fine," she replied happily, always happy to meet new people, "I love a good flight in the moyrning, yreally wakes you up it does. How about you? I wondeyr what that mayre is doing, it looks like fun!"
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

Joy collapsed at last in a giggling dew-drenched heap as the sun crept higher in the sky. After she caught her breath, she looked up at the sky to watch the clouds change color in the sunrise. Just above her, she saw a cliff, and on top looked to be two other Samanayrs. Perhaps they would be friends with her!

She leapt to her feet, reared up on her hind legs and waved her fin wings madly.

"Hallooooo up theyre!!", she called, with an excited grin on her face.
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Mystic listened to the mare beside him intently, making sure he caught every word. There was definately something about this mare that drew his intrest, but he couldn't decide on what it was. "It yreally does, doesn't it?" he said, streaching out his two sets of rainbowy wings, one of which was too small to do much of anything with, while the other was actually capable of flight (although, admittedly, he sometimes needed to use his air magic to keep him airborne because the wings that could fly were just a smidgen too short). Mystic's head turned again to the mare below just as she called up to them. "What do you say to flying down and saying good moyrning to that white mayre?" he asked with a smile. "She seems to be yratheyr enthusiastic about meeting us."

(( I would include his headshot, but it doesn't seem to exist yet. XD And I've got plenty of time, so it's alright if your replies take a while :3 ))
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

((Oh wow... I though I had replied to this but I accidentally saved my reply instead of submitting XD))

Something about Mystic's voice intrigued her and she loved when he spoke to her.

When the mare below called out and Mystic suggested they go down to meet her, she nodded. "Suyre!" She replied back, spreading her wings in anticipation, "I'm yready when you ayre."
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

With a brief nod, Mystic took about five steps back before flinging himself off the cliff, snapping his wings out and angling himself into a not-to-shallow, not-to-steep downwards spiral. Within just a few moments, he had gracefully, but with an audible thud, landed about 10 feet from the white mare. He took a few moments to look her over, intrigued by the odd patterns on her legs and her pink and white fin wings. "Why, hello theyre! I am Mystic of the Iyrridescent Skies, and this is Soayreyr oveyr Clouded Hills," he stated, gesturing to himself and the mare that he was rapidly growing quite fond of. "And you ayre?"
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

Soarer stood back for a few minutes to watch as Mystic spiraled towards the ground. The combination of larger and vestigial wings was slightly comical but endearing.

Not wanting to be left behind, she then followed his lead, tucking her wings in tight to catch up. She snapped her wings out at the last second and beat them to almost hover in midair before touching down. Flying was her passion and she loved the adrenaline burst that would come with a split second landing. She nodded her head, as Mystic introduced her, and waited with him for her reply.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

Joy danced with glee as she saw the two Samanayrs flying down to meet her. She got so caught up in her dance that she was momentarily startled when she heard a voice nearby.

Her eyes grew wide as she realized that here was a Sa'grisayr stallion, and a fine, handsome figure of one at that! And did he say his name was Mystic?! She blinked once in disbelief, and again as his companion landed with a flourish that Joy envied. Aptly named, was this Soarer!

"My name is Joy, Joy of Delightful Play. It is an honoyr to meet you, Siyr Mystic and Lady Soayreyr!", she said with a bow and a giggle. "What byrings you out on this fine sunny moyrning?"
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Mystic couldn't help the inevitable blush that crept across his mostly-white features at the use of the term 'sir' before his name. It had certainly not been what he was expecting. "Good moyrning to you, Joy," he said, a smile engraved warmly into his beak. Then, his mind began scrambling for an answer to her question. Never had he been romanically inclined to say the least, so when the reason that he was out looking for mares to settle down with surfaced in the Sa'Gris Mystic's mind, he abruptly pushed it down. In all honesty, his plans as to what Mystic would do when he got to the Rainbow Hotsprings and what he would say to the mares he met had not actually crossed his mind previous to now. "I suppose I'm just out enjoying the eayrly moyrning aiyr of the yRainbow Hotspyrings, to be honest. This is pyrobably the fiyrst time I've been heyre in several yeayrs, as a matteyr of fact, so you could say that I'm heyre looking to settle down." Admittedly, he had absolutely no idea how the two lovely mares would take that, but he silently had his talons crossed that they would be willing to fill the two open spots in the Song he was piecing together. If not, well, now he had two new friends.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

Soarer tilted her head at Joy's calling her lady. She hardly though of herself as a lady and thought it slightly funny that someone would consider her one. "Oh I'm no lady," she chuckled, "Just a regular old Lamanayr. Nothing special here."

Her ears perked up slightly when she heard that Mystic was interested in settling down. She hadn't really though about it herself, but something stirred inside of her, that primordial instinct to find a mate. Maybe now was as good a time as any for her to settle down with a kind and caring stallion to love and protect her, and a Mystic at that. Pawing at the ground, Soarer tried to come up with what to say. "Oh, do you have a location picked out?"
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Mystic's gaze turned to Soarer as she asked him whether or not he had a spot picked out. He did, in fact, and both of his mares were there now. His issue was how to describe such a wonderful place without rambling. So, after several minutes of pondering, the Sa'Gris Mystic finally descided on the right words.

"Indeed I do! It had been incyredibly difficult to find (most of the decent hotspyrings in the ayrea were taken, and most of the otheyrs weyre in yrelatively... eh... Unpyreffeyred locations), so it had been an incyredible boon when I stumbled upon it. It's a wondeyrfully located (although, admittedly, a little fayr from the populated hotspots) hotspyring nestled into the top of a yrelatively steep hill that oveyrlooks a, dayre I say, incyredible lush, gyreen meadow. In all honesty, I could bayrely believe that no one lived theyre alyready (I could not smell the scent of any otheyr Samanayr-kin), so I hung ayround foyr seveyral days to be suyre. It was duyring the fiyrst day that I discoveyred anotheyr wondeyr about the alyready amazing place; fyrom the top of the hill, theyre is an utteyrly byreathtaking view of both the sunset and sunyrise. So as you can imagine, when no otheyr Samanayrs showed up to shoo me out, I was utteyrly exstatic! My two dayrling mayres are cuyryrently holding down the foyrt, though I must say that I'm a little woyrried about them being alone should anything bad happen..." Mystic had managed to do exactly what he had intended not to; ramble. And it had ended with a twinge of worry at the back of his mind. Both of his mares were on the shyer side, so he wasn't sure how they would react if anything or anyone showed up.

He then closed his eyes and began to focus a little on his Mystic capabilities, concentrating on the hotspring in hopes of eliminating his worry. In the back of his mind, a small voice told him that nothing was amiss, and a wave of relief washed over him as he turned back to the two mares before him. Trying to push away the sudden urge to shuffle his feet, he spoke again. "I have two moyre spots in my Song of the yRadiant Skies, if eitheyr of you lovely ladies would be inteyrested..." he trailed off, not sure how else he could have said that more articulately as he waited nervously for an answer from the two.

(( Hehe. He may be sweet, but he's also incredibly shy and protective. Which just makes him even cuter. <3 *snuggles him*

Long post is long. XD; ))
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

Soarer's mind painted pictures as Mystic described the place he had found to call his own. His passion for the territory shone through with the careful attention he was putting into his tale. It sounded wonderful and she could feel herself falling in love with the luscious meadows, sun rises and sets, and the beautiful hotspring at the top of the hill, as well as his voice as he wove his description. At the mention of other mares, she became slightly nervous. "Ayre they nice? The otheyr mayres I mean?" she asked tentatively and cautiously, hoping he wouldn't take offense at her question.

When Mystic asked the two of them to join his song, she could hardly believe her ears. Could it be true? A kind mystic stallion was asking her to join his song? And he had wings! It was perfect, even in her dreams she couldn't have imagined something better. "Yes," she said, calmly, hiding the excitement she was feeling, after all, she didn't want to appear like she was giving in to easily, "I will join youyr song."

She then turned to Joy and nodded, "What about you? Will you join us also? I would like that veyry much." If Joy also joined the song with her, then she would have a mare she knew, if only just met rather than just the unknown.
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

"Vivacity and yRainbow? Oh, yes, veyry fyriendly indeed! The two ayre much moyre on the shy side than is noyrmal, but that's one of the yreasons I love them," Mystic commented fondly, thinking of the two darling mares that were awaiting his return. "I'm suyre you all will get along fabulously!" then, upon hearing Soarer's acceptance of joining his Song, Mystic's heart swelled with joy and he nuzzled her gently. "Oh, thank you so very much!" he said, his emotions obvious on his face. "And what about you, Joy? Will you join us?"
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

Joy was immensely flattered. This gorgeous Mystic wanted HER to be a part of his Song?! And Soarer too seemed hopeful that she would join Mystic's Song. She hardly knew what to say!

"I.. oh. Um. I...", she stuttered.

"Yes! I would love to!", she said with a big grin.

"May we go theyre now, to youyr spyring, and meet the otheyr mayres? It will be wondeyrful to have moyre fyriends!"
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

"Oh, wonderful! We best be on ouyr way, then." Mystic said, extending a wing over both of his new mares protectively as he began to wander in the same way he came, towards his hotspring.

(( Xenon and Delicious can't RP at the moment, so it'd probably be best to end here. Mystic is utterly extatic to have Soarer and Joy in his Song~ ^3^ ))
AsaraDragon
Nemesis

Post by AsaraDragon »

((Thanks to Mystic for walking instead of flying, Joy appreciates the gallantry! She is beside herself as well to have attracted such an exceptional stallion as Mystic.))