Aywas

Talk about anything you want here.
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Aywas

Post by Nighthenge »

AsaraDragon wrote: @Nighthenge YES! I have four so far and I lurrrrve them <3 I may start collecting them since my Gaels are more or less at a standstill. :)
Congrats! I've only managed to catch one so far.
ETA: Quite a few up in the auctions listing tho! I really want the zombie one. It's cool!
Rynnie
Samanayr Stalker and Fangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystery, Desert, Shifter & Kodyla

Post by Rynnie »

Sushidragon wrote:I can help out with spheres as well, which ones does everyone need? :O
I have: Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Teal, White, and now, thanks to Asara, Yellow.
Raitalle wrote:Could I maybe have the Teal? Collecting the spheres is on my to-do list, but there is so much stuff on that list and a lot is expensive, so it's slow going XD
What's your Aywas ID?
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

If anyone has any extra spheres I still need teal and white. >_> <3

Thank you guys!! <3
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Zombies vs vampires event :O I'm a zombie, what's everyone else?
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Zombie~ And we're winning by a lot. I find it entertaining how items skyrocket in price for the two hours that they're being asked for. >3> My score right now is 75. :3 *doesn't want to spend too much on ridiculously priced items*
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Rynnie wrote:What's your Aywas ID?
I'm #7175, I believe :3

And, I'mma Zombie. I meant to be a Vampire, since they were losing, but I forgot to put in my password when I chose it, and when I went back I just put it in and hit ok without realizing that Zombie was selected. It's probably better anyway, since I'm reading World War Z right now and I'm in a Zombie state of mind. ...Fortunately, I don't mean that literally XD
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Vampire here. I feel outnumbered... Not being much help to my team at the moment though as the event keeps asking for not-so-common common items from past holidays... Hard to have those when you've only been playing a month and a half of so. But, I keep checking in, hoping for more actual common items! At least they gave everyone a chance to get points by handing out those fountains!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I'm a Vampire too :) Our item right this minute is Earth Bombs, and it makes me upset to think of how many of those I've tossed at the Dump Shop! Oh well... :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

I'm a Vampire as well and we're currently in the lead! yay!

Also if anyone needs anything, from catchable aywas to Spheres to other random items, feel free to message me at #7188!
Rynnie

Post by Rynnie »

Raitalle wrote:
Rynnie wrote:What's your Aywas ID?
I'm #7175, I believe :3
Blue and Red instead of Teal, only I can't remember why. Probably the BP involved.

Paying it forward...okay, Asara and Pathos have been kind enough to send me items I wanted, but not want anything back, so, to continue the kindness, hit me up with a wishlist! (I don't have much BP, so keep in mind, something feasible.)
NightFlyer
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by NightFlyer »

Oh my God, I feel like a complete idiot! Can't believe I did that. :x I have a Diamond Dust Melo apprentice attached to one of my other Melos. Looked at it today to see how much xp it had. Saw the little "detach!" underneath it and -- grrrr stupidstupidstupid! -- hit it. 301 xp wasted! Somad! :evil:

*deep breath*

I chose zombie! Not that I've been much help to my team, considering I'm not on all that much. Also, I've managed to catch one Lancer, and oh my those guys are so awesome looking.
Zugara
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Zugara »

I'm number 2177 on Aywas. And I was a Vampire. xD I was only 250 points off from getting an Awesome Potion. Sadday!

And Nightflyer, that does suck. xD I've done stupider things in my time tho', so don't be discouraged. =p
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Thank you very much for the spheres <3 It's greatly appreciated.

I don't really have much of a wishlist though >.> Right now I do need some Seasoning for cooking, but that stuffs like, 40k at the lowest from what I've seen, so I'm trying to find it cheaper somehow. I'm finally over 100k BP but I don't want to spend so much and drop back down below XD

Does everyone have a certain pet they're going for right now? Actively exploring for or saving for or anything? I'm trying to get an Abyssinian Melo, but I haven't found one in the pet shop yet, and I'm not really sure if there's a way to search for some for sale or in auction or whatever.
Zugara
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Zugara »

You can only get them... Through Tiny Glittering Rocks or zaps now, it would seem. Or lucky egg hatches. You can't search through the auctions easily, and you can't get them out of the pet store anymore because they've already been cycled through. D=
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I'm (very lazily) trying to collect all of the Oakls. I still need the Appaloosa, Atlantean, Blue Roan, Cloverswirl, Goldstar, Ice Famine, Kirin, Kite, Malevolence, Natural Kirin, Phillippine Spotted Deer, Rose, Strawberry Cream, Thunderhoof, Thundestorm, and Valentine Whisper Oakls. I'm hoping to eventually get them through zaps, random potions, sales, etc, but if anyone has any of these let me know what you'd like to sell it for :O I have BP but no GP and might trade some of my non-Oakl pets.

I did get a limited Oakl very cheap on the Selling Pets board - you never know when you'll luck out in an auction!

I really wish the site pet auction had an actual search or sort function >:[
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Oh really? That's good to know. I can stop checking then, and concentrate more on the sell boards and/or auctions. And yeah, those auctions really need a search function. Maybe it will come in the next update/version of the site? It seems like that is coming relatively soon.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I'm still collecting Gaels, but I only need three more. Two are Super Rare, and one is Limited. Bah. Also I am always expanding my horde of Palomino Oakls. I'm up to 14!

Then, since my Gael collection stalled, I started working on Lacers and Phantos.

I'm kind of all over the place. XD
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

I've gotten almost all of the Lacers. I just think they're the coolest :D I'm doing pretty good with collecting Reves. There are more of them to find, but I want to sticking to real bird mimic so that cuts the number down.

I've been pretty lucky lately with getting good zaps and items from the games. I got a Drylis and a Quetzal from the egg we got from the Vampire x Zombie game. Was totally floored to see those come up this morning!

AND I gave in and started cooking. Chaos likes expensive things tho *pouts*

ETA: I just caught an extra Bluetailed Sandvelt Lacer. If anyone wants her, shoot me a PM :D
Rynnie

Post by Rynnie »

And I hatched a Jelly Melo I'm looking to trade or sell.
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Man, my Truly Random Egg hatched, and it's just a Leopard Gecko Lacer XD Not that I don't like it, I was just hoping for something that wasn't common.

What kind of offer would you be looking for on the Melo, Rynnie? I probably can't afford it, but it would be nice to have an idea.
Littlewolfe
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Littlewolfe »

Hehe, I have yet to get something actually good and worthwhile out of the truly random and random eggs. I still have my hopes up that eventually they wont let me down!
tbiris
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by tbiris »

HOW did I miss this thread before? ><

#6312 on Aywas :D
I'm just sorta... gathering pretties slowly... and having fun with the zapping machine X3 I still haven't ventured into the forums much though. @_@ I've pretty much been doing the dailies: Shoe, pick a leaf, item quest, scavenger (if I remember), etc.

I'm just waiting for those item quests to give me seasoning D< He's been giving me tons of cooking gear BUT NOT THAT.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

>> Just signed up last night. My number's 8299, and already I'm a bit confused XD
Rynnie

Post by Rynnie »

Actually, as I'm just jump starting a club that grants people's wishlists on Aywas, I might consider just handing teh Melo over, if you have that on your list. >>;
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I need some cooking help D: I have all the items, but it still says I need stuff. I have all the items *headdesk*

Edit: Figured it out, nevermind!