July pickups - foals are all grown up!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Re: July pickups - the first four foals!

Post by Esperanza »

Even though Harroway basically summed it up, haha, I'd like to say these are some beautiful foals.

I love that pastel green on Harroway's filly, her mother and father were both so gorgeous, so no doubt this little filly will be too, and she has leetle wings <3. Puuka's colt is a little cutie, I love that shade of purple, and those big blue eyes. Dawh, Yuiven's Sa'Krien has an adorable expression, it's trying to be threatening but is failing adorably with cuteness, and I love it's little blue toes. Orasteele's filly is sooo adorable, I love the little spikes for its feet. I bet its so curious about how to even begin to stand on them.

All in all, I love their little wings, and their cuteness. I can't wait to see the rest!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Phew, here they all are! They'll grow in about a week :D

In this batch there was one random trait mutation (645 - it'll be more clear when she's older) and no natural twins, but there was one pair of modiem twins!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Also, a custom and the last outline colored!

Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Omigah, they're all so cute! Two little beaky babies too <3

I love my little girl, she's so adorable! And 644 has to be one of the most squee-inducing babies ever born.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Awwwh!! Look at them all!! *put's Brit's Sa'grisayr into her pocket* She's going to be beautiful with that mix of colors! Plus I think she's the first of the sa'grisayrs to have butterfly wings!

I have to say my mystic stallion is very proud to finally have a mystic daughter to teach everything he knows! And she's got her mama's wings too!

OMG Rend now has TWO little bundles of joy with his feet! He just couldn't be happier :twisted:

Oh hey! A misery! Now there is something unexpected! Must be that rarity x rarity thing. XD!! You really made some adorable foals Sushi!
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Awww, they're so cute! I especially love Lady Whimsy's Sa'grisayr filly. Can't wait to see them all grow!

The outline and custom are fantastic as well, with both being opposite colours. I am loving the deep blues on Chill and his pose is so protective.
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Hee, Rend feed... Better be careful or you'll put an eye out just trying to walk! Poor little filly shall have a bit of trouble learning to walk on those I fear...and unlike dad and sis, she has no wings to help her out... Ah, but she's a grumpy little tri-colored cutie! Now I'm picturing her stuck on her back, waving her little spikes, trying to get back to her feet. Or, um...teething on them. XD

Such variety this season! Little beaky babies, and Mystics and Miseries, and balls of fluff... Going to be fun seeing what they all grow up to be!

Congrats everyone! Another lot of darlings from Sushi!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Nako
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Nako »

Omg! These are all so amazingly beyond cute x.x punch typing on an iPad is difficult so I. at least want to convey how appreciative I am of my iddle bitty baby!
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Leaf: *googly eyes* T... Twins??? *faints*

They're all so precious!!! I especially love the gangly little desert mystic lady. She's so tall! :)
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

BABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

...I am so torn between being excited that I got a Misery, and feeling bad that apparently I made Sway's baby be one XD

Congrats to all the other new parents as well! There is way too much cute going on in that post XD
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *Squeals more*
xD

bbbbeeeeehhhhbbbbeeeehhhhhsssssssss xD
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

zomgosh! My baby would probly look HAWT with chill O_O!

I cant wait to see her grown up. zomgosh. xD eeee
My Sams!

Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

All the babies are just so cute. I love perry's little girl, she looks just like a baby rabbit with all that fluff and those long ears. This is going to be one gorgeous batch come next week.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Oh dear, these foals are incredibly cute that I just want to hug and snuggle all of them! <3

NightFlyer's Samanayr filly is precious with those big black eyes, the sweep of her forelock and those combined draconic/feathered wings she could easily trip over. ^.^ I must say I do see a resemblance between the newest foal from Song of the Crystal Sun and my Serenity of the Empathic Tone when she was at that age. Speaking of whom, Serenity is absolutely delighted with the birth of her half-sister, and relays her felicitations to her sire and her aunt!

Sun of the Summer's Day is equally pleased with the arrival of her neice, Nighthenge's Desert Mystic foal! This adorable filly is as gangly as a giraffe. She stands tall, in the spitting image of her illustrious sire, as well as inheriting the remarkable vestigial AND posterior wings from her pretty dam. I love how the bright shades of yellow and the dusky tones of tan mix together to make her colouration similar to grains of sand, with just hints of blue and teal. From looking at the colour of her strands, she's likely a water-type Mystic. What an honour!

D'aww, I am so, so happy for you, Nako! It's heart-warming that you have acquired your first ever Sam from a breeding. <3 She is perfectly sweet! *coos at the little filly* Wow! Britain's filly-chick is stunning- the first and currently only Sa'grisayr with butterfly wings! *_* No doubt such prized beauty will flourish when she matures into her "full-grown" body as an adult. Also, I completely agree with Echo's assessment of Perry's Northern filly, that she looks just like a baby rabbit with those long ears and all that fluff! Whoa, a Misery?! O_O How unexpected! I suppose that was one of possibly numerous random effects as a result of combining two rarity modiems. Regardless, he's a naturally handsome devil with power over earth (if I'm interpreting the colour of his back mane correctly)!

Heh, Hum's foal has been a long time coming, eh? ^_~ I'm glad your lovable, grumpy, tri-coloured filly has finally become a reality, Ori. Apparently spikes are a homozygous trait because both of Rend's foals have them. O_o Unlike her sire and her half-sister though, this poor girl doesn't have wings to assist her with walking. *snickers at the mental image of her stuck on her back, flailing her little spikes in the air as she's trying to get back to her feet.*

And of course the other foals are darling too. Congratulations to the proud parents and the happy owners! There is quite a variety in this season's foals. Oh yes, I look forward to seeing what every one will look like when they grow up, but I am just as happy right now seeing them as babies.

Way to go, Sushi!
Last edited by Yuiven on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

Oh my goodness! Those babies are adorable! I love their big eyes and feet! All right, I definitely need to get involved in the next breeding season.

Congrats to everyone who got babies!
Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Eirnae »

Oh yeah, I am oh-so-late with my commentary here. It's been a busy half of a week. Anyway, I think that all of these little ones are special in their own way and worthy of much cooing, but it's Depths' little girl that's taking up center stage for me. :D

*Coos at the precious mare* You're going to be sooooo beautiful, just like your mommy! <3
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Eirna!!

Isnt she adorable! :3 *wiggles*

will... you... help me name her *hopeful eyes* O,O
My Sams!

Eirnae
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Eirnae »

Yes, she really is! Oh so adorable, and sweet, and-Wait, what? ... O.O

*Bounds over to the Rikku and snuggles her to much loved and smooshy bits!* Of course I will! I'll scamper to my computer as soon as I can get home today, then pound my brain till it coughs up some name ideas. It's not as painful as it sounds, honest! :D
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Great! :D

Id LOVE for you to be apart of her naming because of your love for her mommy, besides... If your going to make her a sibling, your going to be an aunty. ^_^

Dont forget, your totaly open to make her brother or sister ;D *crosses her fingers so you can get the breed token in the raffle* O:

*wiggles* Im so freakin excited I could just ...TOOT...

O_____O;; um... *scootches away slowly.*
My Sams!

Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

That's so sweet of you Rikku!

Almost time for babies to grow too!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Ooh, yes, it is almost growing time; they're a week old tomorrow!

I keep picturing my little baby learning to walk...slowly stalking around giggling madly as she stabs each spike down one at a time so it sinks into the ground... Does sort of make me nervous though. I mean...what exactly is she picturing as she stab-walks? Also makes me suddenly thing that Something of the Torn Earth or Tearing Earth might be an interesting name...
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Oooo I like that. And it would be quite appropriate considering her linage. So cute!! I just see the stab, step, stab, step, stab, trip. >_>;;
Her sister will help her along, with those wings I can see her having similar difficulties only better balance. XD
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Repercussion of the Torn Earth ! :D Thats my vote. ^_^ Shes so adorable with her little funny feet. *giggles* I wouldnt want to make her mad...

daddy might get me O:
My Sams!

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

For that matter, her mother might get you too. Yeah, Hum has no magic, but that won't stop her trying to gore you or something. Or bite, kick, headbutt, trample... I'd sort of like to reference Hum's name with the baby's in some way as well. But I guess we might also be getting ahead of ourselves... Sushi hasn't said yet if we'll get to name our babies ourselves this time... The last several times the owners have gotten to, but it used to be that Sushi named breeding season babies... *looks questioningly at Sushi* We get to name our babies?

Poor Rend-babies... Not many foals have to deal with the chance of putting an eye out or stabbing their own belly if they trip and fall wrong... I hope Rend's keeping their little footsies trimmed and blunted until they get a little more stable on their feet!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Yes.. goring ones self is NOT FUN! O:
My Sams!