Site Revamp / URL CHANGES

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Site Revamp / URL CHANGES

Post by Jennalyn »

Hello to all! In light of the recent coding experience I've been getting from working on the Sam database, I decided a major overhaul was in order for my own personal Sam pages. The layout and display options of each are now self-coding - all I need to do to add another Sam is create a page assigning the name of the Sam in question, type their info into the database, and it throws up a page. Also, the menu on the side is controlled by one file, so any change to it will change it on all. *stupidly happy about that*

The new URL for my collection of Samanayrs is: http://www.jennalyn.net/critters/sams/

Each of the individual page links have changed, so if my Sam is in one of your Songs, I would appreciate an update when you next get the chance. Sorry for the switch, but now that it's settled... it shouldn't happen again. <3 I'm not taking down the other pages or anything. I'm just not updating them or the old site anymore.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Site Revamp / URL CHANGES

Post by Sushidragon »

I love the site redo :D I actually had a dream about it last night XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla