Because I just cant contain it...

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Because I just cant contain it...

Post by RikkuGirl »

Im so freakin excited and happy and WOH yay life is good! ^___^

Well, as you all know, behbehs were delivered and came out WONDERFUL! Especially my special little female. :3 She is the shimmer of light in my heart and my most awaited baby ever!

Well, To sum this post up. Since she was small and was posted on the pick ups she had time to see the new babies and even some larger males who were placed in that thread too.

With that being said, her heart was won instantly by one of the males who was posted as well... Filly love if you will? <3

Either way, she instantly fell in love and her tiny baby heart melted for him. (kinda like the crush I had on david bowey from labyrinth when I was little ;D) And now since growing up, she rushed to his side as soon as she was able.

After a simple message her claim was heard and her hearts content was satisfied! She had been accepted into the stallions song of which she felt she was destined to be. Sorry but I was just to freakin excited to wait till the song was even Created! lol

Im pretty sure Puuka has the perfect name, just got to get it updated. ^_^ Either way. Id like to introduce the second sam love of my life. Shimmer of the Tranquil Daydream and Chill of the Frozen Stars (owned by Puuka) who are now creating a closed song. :3

ImageImage

Aren't they just a match made in heaven?! Perfect? eh? eh?! Im so excited that Puuka agreed and I am so freaking Happy right now. *glomphugsnugspuuka* ^_____^ Thank you for reading and I hope you can squeal with joy with me when I get a chance to try for one of their behbehs. :3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Because I just cant contain it...

Post by Nighthenge »

They are beautifully suited. I can't wait to see their babies!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Thanks Night! :D Me too!!! Im so excited and thrilled you have no idea. ^_____^ They have inspired me to do my cake. *rushes to ask puuka for permission to use her stallions pic*

O:
My Sams!

Jaes
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: northern tribal

Post by Jaes »

They are gorgeous together! Babies NOW!
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Jaes! I KNOW! xD Im hoping that I might be able to get the breeding token from the draw! *croses fingers*

If not, they will def. be the pair I will be using for breeding next time around :3

*ponders of how the baby would look*

It would be a combo baby, thats for sure. O: Very floofy patern butterfly baby. ^________^ And I LOVE the stallions traits... Id hope that the baby would get his wing style, but with butterfly wings coming out or the small pieces have butterfly patterns or something.

xD I dont even know what im saying but im so freaking excited i could care less ^_______________________^
My Sams!