Foals are growing!

Pickups from breedings, customs, contests, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Foals are growing!

Post by Sushidragon »

I thought I'd make a new post for these guys XD Here's all of the foal growings! If you have any trouble viewing the adult images, just let me know!

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Re: Foals are growing!

Post by Harroway »

HOMG!

Lookit those combination wings! And Journey's pose! The Mystic's colors are both amazing and the desert mare is WOW. And Rain is so adorable! I just wanna pick her up and cuddle with her!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Journey's fluffs are absolutely incredible. I adore him and his floating cosmic bubbles! And Spirit's wings are a true tribute to her mother's gorgeous appendages. Rain is perfectly poofy and her tail strikes me as precious.

...the Mystic twins are unbelievable. Really, truly epic. I... there aren't enough words. I LOVE them. The fact that they both took male-styles after their mother and grandsire delights me, and the uber-epic-stripes toned down by their father's coloration are just perfect. What kinds of Mystics are they, and what abilities do they have? *headtilt*

Dance is gorgeous, from her pose to her colors and her beautiful patterns. I'm so glad I used that modiem on her, you have no idea. Is she a half-Desert, since her mother was one and she seems to share the legs and ears, or is she really a pure Sam who just inherited some of those traits?

*LOVELOVELOVE*
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Wow, I just love the stripe colour combinations on the mystic twins!They look awesome!

But, I am not seeing the adult images of 183 and 184, I tried refreshing and clearing the cashe and even restarting my browser...

EDIT: ok... I can now see Rain but still can't see Dance, although I saw her in the database, beautiful markings!

EDIT: I can now see all of them!
Last edited by silvermoondragon on Mon May 25, 2009 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Oooo! Such lovelies all grown up! The mystic twins are gorgeous in their stripes. And Dance is stunning! She looks like a deer or gazelle almost. Love Spirit's wings and Journey is so graceful and flowing as he plays with his little spheres. And Rain is so fluffy and shy looking. More gorgeous new adults! Congrats to the owners of these stunning young adults!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragonspyrit
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Dragonspyrit »

I loooove dance @.@
Custom Line Art | Image | My PIFF: Click!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thank you for your comments :D I love the big reveal moment of breedings when everyone's growing up!

Oh yeah, and as an fyi, the first four were done completely on Ustream XD

@Jennalyn - Oops, you're right, she's a desert-Samanayr hybrid! I'll update her cert :D

@silvermoondragon - That's weird, the same thing happened to me - I couldn't see Dance and Rain for a while, and then they both just showed up XD I'm glad you can see them now!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

It was weird!!! sometimes the internet works in weird and mysterious ways that we will never fully understand...
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Awesome, thank you for the clarification on species. <3 I've updated her records.

As for the Mystic twins, what kind of Mystics are they and what are their abilities, if I might ask? :3 Once I know, I'll be able to put it up on their pages. Heee!
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

*gasp* I'm glad Lapis didn't find enough stuff to get the mutation modiem I wanted because Journey needs no modifications! I'm so happy that he's floaty like his father, and I love how he's looking right up at those cosmic bubbles he inherited xD And the colours go amazing together. And a perfect name to boot!

Though I can't help noticing Spirit's amazing wings, and those colourful markings on the Mystic twins ^.^
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

:O Aaiiii! They all look so amazing all grown up! Big congrats to all the proud moms and dads out there. Journey and Spirit look so good all finished up, I remember watching a few of these get painted up on Ustream. But my absolute favourite is definitely Dance. Her pose is just so alive! <3
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

They are all amazing!! Congrats to all the proud parents :D
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
wolftlou
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by wolftlou »