Missing Images and Questions

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Missing Images and Questions

Post by Jennalyn »

In starting to go through past images, I think the image for number 071 is missing. The watermark and thumbnail work, but not the one with the certificate, which also has name, owner, species, gender, etc.

Also, any Sam with a trait I wasn't sure about in the database, I put something like ??? Horns. If you do a Trait search on ???, they should all show up and you can clarify. <3

The Vestegial Wings trait is spelled wrong on the official trait list, so I entered it as Vestigial Wings. I'm not sure whether you want to change it back to the incorrect spelling, or wanted to change the trait name.

Edit: 062 and 061 are also missing.

In fact, most below those two are missing. O_o I have no way of knowing who they belong to...
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: Missing Images and Questions

Post by silvermoondragon »

at around that point, the images change from .gif to .png, for the earlier sams you need to use the .gif,

here is 61:
and 62:

yes, I checked, and 62-63 is where it changes from gif to png.

and 71 is also a gif for some reason:

oh... because he's animated :D animations have to be gifs :D
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Yeah, if for some reason I can't find one with a .gif ending, I check the .png ending XD I know at least 1-100 are all certed and online XD *has them on her comp too*
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

D'oh, I should have guessed that! Thank you very much for clearing that up. It makes a lot more sense now. xD I hadn't thought Sushi would delete them!

Although, shouldn't 062 be a Samanayr stallion rather than a Lamanayr stallion?

And Sam 108 has a foal image listed by Ora that's entered into the database on her server but needs to be on Sushi's for stability:

I know that Sam 109 is a Lam Stallion who belongs to Orasteele and whose name starts with Glow, but I'm unable to find any reference to his full name and all of her pages are down for the time being.

Sam 169 is listed as Desert on her image, but she's the foal of a Samanayr and a Northern, so I put her as Hybrid in the database.
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

I don' think there is such a thing as an animated png, so all the ones with movement have to be gifs
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Yeah, at some point I did go from GIF to PNG, and there are a couple of random GIFs thrown in there thanks to animations XD

62 - My error on the tag, fixed!

109 - Foal image added!

169 - She is a pure Desert, since modiems were used for her breeding to give her a random species XD

I'll go through later and look for the ??? traits!

The remaining IDed Sam watermarked images have also been uploaded to my Photobucket account, so feel free to keep adding them :D Thank you for your help!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I have all of the IDed Sams entered up to Zephyr, 193, at which point the images end. I thinks he's the most recent anyway besides the foal, so awesome. xD I'm sure I've made one or two mistakes and you should probably take a glance-through to ensure that I didn't leave out any traits, that I capitalized all the names properly, that I included all the foal images, etc.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Oh really? Awesome, thank you :D I believe that means the database can now be opened to the public!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Whoa, really? Win! xD I know I probably made a few mistakes, but maybe some of the owners will be able to fix the obvious ones, in that case.