Maybe you can love me anyways? (#600)

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Maybe you can love me anyways? (#600)

Post by Pathos »

Outcast is an Aquatic Sa'krien who was purposefully bred by her very ambitious Sa'krien mother to be able to hold territory (for her mother) on both land and in water. Her mother seduced a wonderfully kind and gentle (though a little naive) Aquatic male into providing her with this unique offspring, yet when the young Outcast turned out to have her father's gentle disposition, she was abandoned by her mother in a fit of rage.

She searches in vain for her aquatic father, refusing to believe what her mother had told her from the beginning; that he is no longer alive.

This gentle girl is looking for a relaxed and confident stallion, who will appreciate her unique differences while protecting her to the best of his ability, as she still fears the return of her vicious mother.

Aquatics only please, as she will not venture near land while her mother still roams.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Maybe you can love me anyways? (#600)

Post by Jennalyn »

I would like to propose that your lovely lady join the Song of the Glorious Sea. Its stallion is from a proud father and has a fine collection of mares to swim with him. They hold a good-sized aquatic territory. I'm guessing that she might feel more secure with several protectors by her side, both a stallion and fellow mares? The powers of a water Elemental mare are nothing to be sneezed at, either. ;)

http://jennalyn.net/critters/sams/song-glorioussea.htm

Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

My boy Treader of the Fathomless Fissures would be delighted to call Outcast his mare, and begin a song with her.

It is true that Treader is not an 'aquatic' in breed, but I do feel he is still suited to your girl. He is the product of a tryst between a water elemental and a healer, and has inherited his father's magical ability to breath underwater. He has made his home in the deep ocean and surfaces only once in a great while to visit with his nomadic mother.

Treader is compassionate in nature, and protective of the things he loves. -Traits he took from his mother. He is somewhat of a gypsy, having taken no territory for himself. He wanders the oceans exploring, investigating his interests, and passively seeking his father. (A Stallion he's never met.) Though he is not a healer like his mother, he has a great love and knowledge of healing plants. He spends much of his time collecting specimens of different aquatic flora.

Due to his 'healer' upbringing, Treader would quickly see past Outcast's Sa'krien exterior. Like his mother, he is pulled strongly to good-hearted souls. He would most certainly be fiercely protective (those fins are indeed sharp!) and deeply possessive of his Outcast.

Please feel free to contact me here or on PI, Pathos, if your mare has interest in Treader. <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Oooh. Reading that and looking at them together? It seems like she might have an even better time of things - and a better story-in-the-making - with Treader. :D
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

Outcast would like to thank both stallions for their kind and generous offers, both are gorgeous and would make wonderful companions (I've always loved Koi, both for his lovely colours and wonderful pose!) but Outcast has decided to start a new song with Treader. It was a difficult decision but she feels that Treader, with his dual background shares a commonality with her that cannot be ignored.

Thanks so much to the both of you <3