Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...

Post by RikkuGirl »

What say you for this lovely lady?! xD

and for this male... he is rather picky. He would like females with no wings or feathers. He prefers kirin and desert but might make an exception for the right lady. Northerns need not apply, hes not a fan of furry or lots of hair.

My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Starting with your stallion... I'm going to be quite frank and say that your boy has the pick of the litter, as far as ladies go. xD Being rainbow, white, and brown with a strong pattern, he goes with so many. That being said, here's a list of wingless and (mostly) featherless ladies for him to browse.

My personal opinion is that his variety of traits looks incredibly attractive and striking against the mares with less traits. But that's just my sense of aesthetics. xD If you're interested in which mares are my favorite for him, just shoot me a PM! Otherwise, happy owner-poking! You could fill up his Song in no time flat if you wanted to. :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For your girl...

I just...

OMG, these two would be perfect. x3

Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

JEN!!!! OMG! Thats what I was thinking too! xD I was looking at him yesterday and I was like.. that would be PERFECT! xD

I think that is settled for her.. I will be throwing tbris a pm later xD Hope she is desired. :O

And as for him. WOW! Thanks for all the choices! O: Two of which I have already pmed about. the Desert sisters... ^_^;; ya mischief cant turnd down two sisters... that would be... well... DUMB. ;P
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Looking for possible stallions. Not entirely certain she wants to Song up yet, but curious, possibly in a cruel way ._.

1. Nastiness is win for her, I can't see her with a nice, soft stallion, like Slice's brother (though I love him dearly!)
2. Wings are also win, though if the stallion doesn't have wings, she'd definitely have fun tormenting him with flying out of his reach
2a.Draconic wings are about the only type she's interested in, really, as the others are what she calls 'soft'. With the right personality, however, she could overlook the wing type.
3. Horns or spikes or something sharp intrigues her. Hair doesn't as much, but she'll tolerate it.

Eheh, help!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Alrighty! Done my best to meet her criteria, and I cannot /wait/ to see who she eventually decides is worth her time... <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

*shoves Storm into the fray*

Think the dragony pairing is to die for!

*runs away!*
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Just bumping this thread up for the sake of the contest. <3