Birthday events?

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Birthday events?

Post by Sushidragon »

Samanayrs and I share a birthday month, and this will be the third year of an event to celebrate both. Unfortunately Baby Sushi hasn't been sleeping well lately, and I'm feeling completely exhausted and overwhelmed, which isn't a good frame of mind for thinking up events XD Is there anything in particular you'd like to see for events this year? I have 9 premade Sams to give away and might also add some customs and/or semi-customs, although I do need a bit of a break, I think.

Events I have lined up so far are:

- Caber toss (forum game)
- 2-hour writing contest (you have 2 hours to write about the theme)
- 2-hour drawing contest (you have 2 hours to draw a picture about the theme)
- The traditional random draws
- Races (run by silvermoondragon, thank you!)

Some Frankensams will also be run by the guest artists around the same time while the guest artist Sams are in intros.

..or maybe this is enough events? Looking at them written out it seems like quite a bit XD I'm so decisive!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: Birthday events?

Post by silvermoondragon »

No candy sushi/Samanayr event? :cry: I just looooove that event, and what I end up making XD

Also, perhaps you could open up some more accessory slots in the accessory store and maybe the pet store as well? *is excited for a chance to get steam powered accessories for Vapor*
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Whatever you decide will be fine Sushi :D Personally, I can't think of anything more to add XD
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I have to say that I always had a great time making and baking stuff!

I LOVE the idea to have a small event where you have to make sushi out of SOMETHING! I think that would be a VERY cool event.

I also think a poem contest would be very cool! To make up a funny story through poetry. That would be interesting indeed!

Either way Im excited for whatever events come about! Please let me know if you will need any help running any events. I have access to PI and Sam forum and I can help with anything you need! <333
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

I'm a huge fan of the cooking contest/candy sams/sushi contest and would love to see that again. But I think you've got plenty of events planned as is. I'd also be more than willing to help run anything if you need some help.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Anyone else get a Land Shark mental image at "Candy Sams"?

Just me?

OK then. XD
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

That looks like quite a nice pile of events to me. I do like Expeditions as well...but Races and Expeditions at once are probably a bit much.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image