Song Help!

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Song Help!

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Okay, so, I have 3 Sams that want to song together, song name will be Song of the Forgotten Rhythms. My issue is who will be lead mare >> Neither mare really seems to want to XD Song will most likely be a traveling one, don't think they'd settle down someone permanent. Might have several favorite locations, on a wide traveling route.

ImageImageImage

Either Aurora or ForgottenRipples~Mystic could be lead mare, but they both seem a bit too quiet to me XD Any ideas/suggestions/which mare you guys think would be better? Or another mare owned by someone else that's not in a song?

I'm hoping to keep the song mostly blue-purple-green-black-white colored, aka cool colors XD The members of the song all need to be combo species of Sams, aka Desert Lamanayr Tribal Mystic, Northern Kirin, Illiayr Mystic. Not really looking to have another Mystic in the song, though I was thinking an Earth one XD I'm thinking I need to get another Lam cross in there, or one with wings, so MysteriousRhythms~Mystic has someone to fly with XD

So yes, help please!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Song Help!

Post by Jennalyn »

To my knowledge, there are only three Combination mares that fit the bill for your criteria at the moment (most likely two, since one is of an Aquatic nature).

Image Image Image

Simply from observing them, it seems that Aurora might prove herself a better Lead Mare than her pretty companion. I don't really know their personalities, though! <3
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Re: Song Help!

Post by oakleafwolf »

I vote for Aurora... She seems to be just slightly more assertive to me. Maybe it's the antlers. :)