Misery

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Misery

Post by Jennalyn »

I'd like to follow through on a vague idea I had. Would anyone who owns a stallion to a mare I own - or who owns a stallion and a mare in the same Song - be willing to play a brief RP? I say 'brief' in that it probably won't be long. I'll be slow at it, though, I must unfortunately guarantee.

The stallion should be non-magical because I don't think that Misery would be able to hold her own too well against another's magic plus numbers against her. No Elementals especially - they'd wipe the floor with her, and that's not what I want for this particular issue.

The stallion shouldn't be sympathetic to Sa'krien or Miseries for this particular RP.

Even better if the stallion has three or four mares under him, but that's not necessary. Any number would be fine. Just not a lone stallion.

Basically, I want my little "sweetie" to have a crush, get her angst on, and have another bad experience under her belt when all's said and done. There will be some violence in there - the mare may end up with some scars and/or a little trauma, which is why my initial inclination was to use one of my own.

Didn't know if anybody would be up for helping me out with this. :3
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Misery

Post by Echos »

Let's see....I've got Tone whose got two of your girls in his song and Journey who's got Amity in his song. I'd love to do an rp with Misery, she's just such a great character, and wouldn't mind something a little slower paced.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

I wouldn't mind either, feel free to look through my Samanayrs and let me know if there are any you'd be interested in playing with.
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

I don't have anyone I could contribute to this endeavor, but I give my hearty support and encouragement! Poor little Misery, she just can't catch a break.

Great idea for character development though, I can't wait to see how this plays out :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

@Echos, I actually think that Tone would be perfect for a variety of reasons! Being descended from Glint, he no doubt had a much broader upbringing than many Samanayrs can boast, but he was also doubtless exposed to a great deal of Mystic philosophy and ideology.

He's also gorgeous and easy for any lonely young mare to pine after. ;) And he has many lovely mares in his Song to envy.

My Celebration in the Song would make an excellent victim for this event because she is even more vehement in her stance against the disorder of Sa'kriens and the blasphemy of Miseries. Her sire is a Mystic and a reasonably intolerant one at that. He was actually my first not-so-fluffy Sam back in the day. Probably the closest thing I have to religious intolerance in the Sam world. Coming to live with Tone was really a breath of fresh air for her without departing from the core of her values.

Oh yes... I think this needs to happen. I'm absolutely delighted. And I can guarantee with how my job's going right now that I won't be able to move quickly and that I'll probably go in unpredictable bursts.

@Silver, I roll on you with luff and very much appreciate the offer. And actually, if there are any other Sams of mine that you'd be interested in poking, there are several whose muses have been put on the back-burner in light of RL or others taking the spotlight. I have vague mental backstory on several of them, mostly unexplored. Though again... I am slow as molasses on a cold day.

@Amazon, I giggle. She'll never catch a break, nope. Not with me as her unforgiving mama. Life poos on her and she flares up and snarls and/or angsts back. I enjoy it muchly. :D
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Combine Tone's upbringing at the rainbow hotsprings with his natural tendency to be overprotective of his mares and you've got a lovely set-up for disaster.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

A beginning! <3 We'll see where it ends up. I'm sorry for the intro lame - I haven't played with her muse in a little while and it's going to take a bit to work back into her voice.

http://samanayrs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1797