Expedition #7 - Random [OVER]

Go out on an item-finding expedition!
Next scheduled expedition: N/A
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Re: Expedition #7 - Random [OVER]

Post by SilverDapples »

Oooh dragonets are so *hand twitchys* Great job everyone!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Congrats everyone :D The items have been added to your inventories! And thanks to CosmicDragon for directing the expedition!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

*pokes Sushi ruefully* I was gonna send you a complete item list after the RP Expedition finished, you speedy devil you. XD Guess you don't need it now!
Glad everyone enjoyed themselves. *grins* I'd always wanted to run one of these!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Aw, I wasn't able to find anything in the snowy field... Haha! Oh well, I'm not going to complain because it was a lot of fun! :)

Congratulations to all of the successful searchers who had found tradable items, modiems, and those two Kreenasa Dragonets on this expedition. Such creative designs for both of them. The male is definitely spiky, and I can't get over that handsome ice-like sheen on his scales. Also, he is pink because it represents his manliness and how secure he is in that! ;) While the female is rad, with a white and rainbow colour scheme that is vivid without being oversaturated to the eye, and put to good use by applying the markings in crucial parts of her body in order to bring out her beauty. I'm looking forward to see if some people might exchange their items to garner modiems. We may be able to see some truly remarkable foals come the next breeding season, or witness a few adult Samanayrs gain employment at a job fair in the future. Perhaps we will see who is appointed to be the new owner of each Kreenasa Dragonet as his or her perfect pet.

Thank you for hosting the random expedition, CosmicDragon! Speaking as a former runner of this event, you did a top-notch job keeping everything organized, while making it enjoyable for the participants, which isn't something easily accomplished.