Aloha Oliver Gun!

Talk about anything you want here.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Aloha Oliver Gun!

Post by SilverDapples »

So April 28th I had to leave early from the (awesome) livestream in order to trek northward all the way up 5 hours into Vermont! Why, is a very good question -none of you were thinking that ;D -

I got a puppy! - Funny side note - On the day of the Canine mimic drawing-ness hehehe

He's a black lab, about four months old, and he's adorable XD And because I'm excited I wanted to show you all his puppyness!
And his name is Oliver -hence the name tag- but I wanted to name him Guntar. Why? Because... it's just so cute...

But my mom wanted Oliver, her excuse? I never got to name anything! Your father named you and your brother, you two named all the animals, I only ever got to name one cat! So... I caved... Plus... she was talking about Olives... XD

So I decided his show name is - Ridgeview Farm Oliver Gun
Because it needs to have the place where he came from... and Gun was my substitute for Guntar -my little Gunny!- XD

Anyway! I'm off to spam no more!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Aloha Oliver Gun!

Post by Jennalyn »

PUPPY! He's absolutely gorgeous. <3 Look at that lovely, glossy coat and those soft eyes. He's going to be a terror in the best of ways. And I honestly adore his full name!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Hehehe! Thank you Jenna!! When we got him home and showed him to my grandparents, and uncle, they couldn't help smiling and petting him as he scooted all over XD My gramps and I took him and little Olie's uncle (our 'first' dog who now lives and loves my grandpa, came from the same place, and that's how we got ahold and came up for this one) on a walk, he kept running in front of and under his and the other dogs feet. And I'm glad someone else likes the name! My mom thought it was cute, I thought it was like... 'an actual name' and that's why I liked it XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

OLIVER!

The little puker x3 I've already commented on all of these pictures, but I love this puppy. Gods. XD He's the cutest little mournful puppy.
I swear, I keep hearing "Please sir, may I have some more?" Every time I look at that close up. XD

Also, Oliver Gun, that's genius Dap!

Lilly licked the screen when I was looking at a picture of him XD
Signature under construction!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Puppy love- bahahahahaha

It was like 11:30 something and you weren't texting me so I came up with that XD

He grabs clothes from the clothes bin... and drags them all over the place... XD

and he doesn't really play with the toys! no he likes pillows and blankets and rugs! XD
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Well I fell asleep! Though now I realized I should have stayed up! XD

XD OHO.OHO. PUNNY.

Same thing with Lilly... except she loves paper towel rolls and books. XD She chewed up one of Ray's book (It was a terrible book though, so I didn't mind XD) And this morning, I was pushing a roll under the bathroom door and she was pouncing and trying to put her paw on it like a cat.

For being a slobbery 100 pound dog, she is quite cat-like, with her aloof-ness.
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

He's a cuteie, that's for sure :) Do you plan on showing, or is the full name just for registration purposes?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

XD This is Dapples' question to answer, but I don't think they show, as for the name, Dap, are you registering him? I've never registered my dogs so XD
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

XD well we have the papers to register him if we wanted, and I definitely want to try dog showing (just him XD) at least once or twice. Mostly he's just going to be my moms shop dog and a family dog who will learn tricks! XD hopefully... heh
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Awww, so cute! He looks just like my Zeia. Probably full of energy and always ready to play XD
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

What a gorgeous puppy, he definitely looks ready to play - FOREVER XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Hahaha oh he LOVES playing - with your -usually- dirty clothes!

He goes over and picks out things from clothes baskets and totes them around XD as well as planets and sweatshirts...

Actually we took him out to the lake for the first time today with my older friend's dog, he was on the dock and was watching the other swim back, and decided he wanted to follow! So he jumped right off the dock and was submerged for like almost two seconds... XD He doesn't even know how to swim yet!

Sadly enough I was laughing far too hard as he started sploshing around XD my mom and one of her guy friends she invited like rushed over through the -cold- water to help push him up XD they were jetskiing and all that's why he didn't care.. XD

After that we went to the small beach instead and tentatively let him run free (he doesn't quite fully know his name yet... XD) he started running and jumping and hopping around-then tripped right over his own paws and face planted... XD he would only go as far in as fingertip to where your hand meets it but once he jumped further in and then turned right around to get back out XD
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Poor Oliver... XD Oh how I love this puppy...

I'm glad he and Max had fun, even if he had a few scares! XD He just needs to learn!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Max barked and growled a few times when Olive was annoying him... XD I took so many pictures XD XD
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

WANT TO SEEEE! <3
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

YOU WILL!!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Sooooooo I'm spamming my thread because PHOTOS!

Image This is Oliver after trying to swim..

These next two are just because he's adorable...
ImageImage

This was just after we let him off the leash and let him go zooming around heh (blurry, I don't know why but my camera was being rather crappy)

Leapfrog

Running back to me XD

This rock that the water that was drained away enough to stand and sit and lay on, Oliver liked this XD

Sittin' pretty
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

Holy crud these are so cute... XD I will have to comment on every single one, but this about sums it up:

D'AWWWWWW!

He's such a floppy bundle of fun XD And adorable and glossy and sweet.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

I know I know I posted all on facebook... XD

He's a dingledorf honestly XD