Happy Birthday, Xenon!!!

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Happy Birthday, Xenon!!!

Post by Jennalyn »

Happy almost-birthday, Xenon! <3 (A bit early, but still!) These pale in comparison to the sheer force of your own awesomeness, but I think that Sushi made a valiant attempt in that direction. ;)

For those of you who don't follow Homestuck, these are essentially cosplays of two characters named Jack Noir/Spades Slick (Integrated Sa'krien) and the Black Queen/Snowman (Celestial Elemental). They're going to be in the most messed up Pair Song known to man. A definite hatemance.

Image Image

Dookit that little snarl...!~

You deserved something awesome for graduating college with your super-science degree and getting a working internship at the best college on the West Coast. And your online roots go waaaaay, way back. So. From one cyberpetter to another... happy birthday. <3
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Happy Birthday, Xenon!!!

Post by Pristine »

Very lovely Sams! Congrats Xenon, and (early) Happy Birthday :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
amazondreamer
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Northern Aquatic

Post by amazondreamer »

Happy Birthday Xenon! Here's wishing you all the best on your special day :D

And congratulations on this fascinatingly creepy pair!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Wow! That pair is simply O.O... I've lost all words! They are wicked awesome though, I love the stallion's snarl, and they're both quite large.... The smoking mare just kinda amuses me, but anyway, happy early birthday Xenon, and congrats on the awesome gifts!
Signature under construction!
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Ooh, that is quite the pair! Congrats Xenon, and happy almost birthday! ^_^
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

Wowza!! That's so great!! (am I allowed to say happy early Birthday? XD) A wonderful surprise I do believe! This pair, wow XD quite eye-catching to say the least!! But they do look brilliant together, very very brilliant XD (the snarl, I didn't notice it until about two minutes after I saw -without seeing the snarl-comment because I'm blind XD) I was like Whoa! That's wicked!! XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

SCREAMING

NO LIKE SERIOUSLY I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING

This hits me in like, all of the feels. At the same time. There are my friendship feels, which are absolutely singing from the sheer force of YAY and OMG JENN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE and BUCKETLOADS OF DISGUSTINGLY SAPPY APPRECIATION AND LOVE. Then there are the cyberpet feels, which. Oh gosh. They're good feels, a mix of CUTE and NOSTALGIA and WIN. Sushi art does that to me all the time, and when it's Sushi art for me? I just. I die. Then there are the OTP feels. These are the most dangerous feels of all, for obvious reasons. These are the feels that cause me to emit a noise that isn't human when I look at my lovely Slick and his darling Andromeda.

Oh. OMG. I JUST CAN'T. THEY'RE TOO AMAZING. I love all of his sharp little stabs and his little snarl and his squint and the spade on his tail is just... aaaaaaaaaaaaomgomgomgomg. And she... She's just gorgeous. Sushi, you are a wonder and a delight.

Jenn, words aren't enough to express the full extent of my joy, but you'll get that when a Xenon-shaped love bullet crashes into you at the airport in two weeks.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Happy birthday and congrats!!!! They are spectacular! :D I can't wait to see this song :)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

They were a lot of fun, and now it's got me reading Homestuck XD I'm glad you like them, happy early birthday!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

I'm

literally posting in here again just so I can reiterate how much I love them. I. Love. Yes. Ok.