My Fitness Pal

Talk about anything you want here.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

My Fitness Pal

Post by Sushidragon »

Anyone on My Fitness Pal and want to be weight loss buddies? If so please add me as a friend, my username is Linzon :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: My Fitness Pal

Post by Echos »

I sent you a message! I tend to not count calories all that regularly anymore but maybe having a friend on the site will help encourage me to log more often. I've hit my weight goal but I really need to get back into shape so I use it to track exercise more that calories.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Yay, pals! :D I'm the opposite at the moment, little time for exercise but I'm tracking all of my food to get back in the habit of eating well.
Image Image

Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

I cook almost all my meals from scratch and I don't tend to be much for measuring or using recipes anymore. I also rarely make the exact same thing twice so I could just create a recipe and grab that. It made tracking calories really tedious.

Admittedly I was much better about it before Christmas, I really should get back on the wagon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I cook most of my stuff from scratch too but I'm really bad about snacks and baking XD Usually I keep junk out of the house but we have a lot of post-Christmas chocolate lying around right now..!
Image Image

Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Well lost complete access to me kitchen for 3 days because of a film shoot. These next couple days are going to be tricky on the calorie front since I'll be eating out for every meal.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Oops! That sounds exciting but annoying XD
Image Image